Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

The second picture fro lm the bottom stank mind if I ask you a few questions ?

One the second last picture here dtf #1 there all those lower growth you remove them ? My question is they grow back do you just keep removing them?

Also do you knwo if there are any benefits to spraying a light diluted foliar of the juice that comes from aloe Vera plant?

I know it has perks to uses the gel from
The plant once you do a top and fim jobs help speed the recovery process up healing factors that aloe offers just wanted to know if I should add some into my horse tail fern tea ? Thought I’d ask you with your experiences?

Your garden is always stunning stank you have some nice skill and vision .

They only grow out once usually. On rare occasion I have had shoots appear in a close by location after cutting a shoot, but it doesn't happen unless I am very aggressive in snipping away a lot of shoots.

I don't have any personal experience on using aloe with my girls so I can't speak to that Joe. I know that aloe is some good stuff and has stuff beneficial in roots so it wouldn't surprise me if it was useful in other ways. If you do it in a foliar, maybe start light just to be safe Joe. Cheers brother!

The new tent looks to be doing a good job on keeping your monster plants growing on schedule. Nice looking garden.
Thanks Derby! Always nice when I see you swing through. Hope the family is doing well.

They only grow out once usually. On rare occasion I have had shoots appear in a close by location after cutting a shoot, but it doesn't happen unless I am very aggressive in snipping away a lot of shoots.

I don't have any personal experience on using aloe with my girls so I can't speak to that Joe. I know that aloe is some good stuff and has stuff beneficial in roots so it wouldn't surprise me if it was useful in other ways. If you do it in a foliar, maybe start light just to be safe Joe. Cheers brother!
Thanks stank will get my hands dirty and see what I can find about aloe Vera .

As you were my good man.

Needing some advice on my Blue Dream friends! Shes been foxtailing like crazy, and is now on day 67-68...and just keeps throwing out new growth with lush white pistils.

Will the new growth ever stop!? Should I even be looking at pistils? The trichomes are mostly cloudy as far as I can tell, just spotted the first two ambers on the entire thing a few minutes ago. Heres how shes lookin!

0209190912b.jpg
0209190912a.jpg
0209190910.jpg

And lastly, any tips on trimming foxtails!? Thanks for your time :circle-of-love::passitleft:

Well from my understanding.....its a strain that usually goes 10 weeks. That means to me.....add at least a week or two to the finishing time. I wouldn't even fret it until you were up near 80-85+ days

I wouldn't worry about it and just chalk it up to a higher yield.

Well from my understanding.....its a strain that usually goes 10 weeks. That means to me.....add at least a week or two to the finishing time. I wouldn't even fret it until you were up near 80-85+ days

I wouldn't worry about it and just chalk it up to a higher yield.
I would agree I just want to know why would one want to give a hair cut to fox railing of it add yield? Doesn’t make sense to cut any of that extra flower off

Well there are good foxtailing and bad foxtailing. Some strains just genetically do it. Other times it stress of your growing environment that can cause it. But get your environment dialed in and you shouldn't have any issues. I certainly wouldn't go cutting off any foxtailing.

Makes sense stank light stress from maybe to close can bring forced bad fox tailing which what maybe more likely to throw nanners out to or possible seeds?

Any experience there stank ?

No, the lights we use are designed to be grown as close 6" from the top of the canopy. We have had them as close as 2-3" and no ill effects were noted. Might be different with different lights. The spydrx isn't the most powerful light in terms of super intensity into one spot. Its strength comes in its coverage and penetration and not single point intensity like COB lights or even some of the other LEDs.

No, the lights we use are designed to be grown as close 6" from the top of the canopy. We have had them as close as 2-3" and no ill effects were noted. Might be different with different lights. The spydrx isn't the most powerful light in terms of super intensity into one spot. Its strength comes in its coverage and penetration and not single point intensity like COB lights or even some of the other LEDs.
So how does bad fox tailing happen buddy

Generally its caused from heat stress/light stress. Tent getting way too hot due to bad air circulation or poor environmental controls. Or you have your buds too close to a crazy intense light.....that can cause it too. If you keep your environment in check, you shouldn't have any issues with stress/bad foxtailing.

Generally its caused from heat stress/light stress. Tent getting way too hot due to bad air circulation or poor environmental controls. Or you have your buds too close to a crazy intense light.....that can cause it too. If you keep your environment in check, you shouldn't have any issues with stress/bad foxtailing.
Somehow I got the StankTF to foxtail but I am 100% sure it was stress related because I also got a few nanners.

But I never really could figure out why because my temps were always super low.

On the other hand, the CMH I use... Well a lot of people recommend that be 2-3 feet over a plant. I had it within 1 foot most of the time.

So it seems something to do with the actual light intensity rather than the temperature maybe?

It can be either or Fert.....too much light intensity or too hot. Still boils back down to the environment being the cause, one way or the other.

Ms Stanks Hindu Kush did some foxtailing as we let it go to the long end of the run, but I it was genetics not a result from the environment.

It can be either or Fert.....too much light intensity or too hot. Still boils back down to the environment being the cause, one way or the other.

Ms Stanks Hindu Kush did some foxtailing as we let it go to the long end of the run, but I it was genetics not a result from the environment.
Yeah it was strange because I had this one outdoor in some pretty crazy extremes and it never foxtailed out side, but something about my tent environment sure brought it out.

I don't really see them as a big deal either way though. Maybe a good sign to watch for nanners?

Back
Top Bottom