Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

It can be either or Fert.....too much light intensity or too hot. Still boils back down to the environment being the cause, one way or the other.

Ms Stanks Hindu Kush did some foxtailing as we let it go to the long end of the run, but I it was genetics not a result from the environment.
Good info today stank thanks for helping a fella out “AGAIN” lol

I ve seen lots of blue dreams foxtailing like that. Most of mines did. I remember a member her who had that big amount of foxtailing buds with new white pistils. He just gave it time to fully ripen and had and outstanding harvest. Patience is key

Dropping daylight to 11 hours or less will help a lot, but that's hard to do in a perpetual.

I ve seen lots of blue dreams foxtailing like that. Most of mines did. I remember a member her who had that big amount of foxtailing buds with new white pistils. He just gave it time to fully ripen and had and outstanding harvest. Patience is key
My blue dream autos from 420 did that but is very tasty and hits pretty hard. Funky growers for sure.

Dropping daylight to 11 hours or less will help a lot, but that's hard to do in a perpetual.
I wondered about lowering my light to or from 12/12 to 10/12 since week 6 flower see if it gives a push or not ? Science !

Stankberry #3 Flip Day 6

Been a bit since I posted any Stankberry updates here. We have the big girl up tonight. She got transplanted from the 3 gallon pot to the 10 gallon pot 7 days ago. She got a gallon of water yesterday, mostly around the edges for now trying to promote as much root growth as I can before the stretch is done. Her stems are incredibly sticky to the touch and very smelly for just starting flower. Definitely glad I took a clone off this girl. I have her on a dolly to make moving her a bit easier.....at least as long she will vertically let me keep her on the dolly. She doesn't have a lot of room under the Spydrx if I keep her on the dolly. I do have room to pull the shoots down more the side if necessary. Overall I have been very pleased with the growth and smells of this girl. I expect a good yield.

Bonus Tent Shots

DTF Bud Shot

TGT Bud Shot

Stankberry #3 Flip Day 6

Been a bit since I posted any Stankberry updates here. We have the big girl up tonight. She got transplanted from the 3 gallon pot to the 10 gallon pot 7 days ago. She got a gallon of water yesterday, mostly around the edges for now trying to promote as much root growth as I can before the stretch is done. Her stems are incredibly sticky to the touch and very smelly for just starting flower. Definitely glad I took a clone off this girl. I have her on a dolly to make moving her a bit easier.....at least as long she will vertically let me keep her on the dolly. She doesn't have a lot of room under the Spydrx if I keep her on the dolly. I do have room to pull the shoots down more the side if necessary. Overall I have been very pleased with the growth and smells of this girl. I expect a good yield.

Bonus Tent Shots

DTF Bud Shot

TGT Bud Shot

Hey stank I notice that your pot with your amazing looking plants are on a roller tray for ease of moving around tent I thought about it but didn’t do it. However , why don’t you get those spacers to put underneath your pot and between the roller tray your bottom of your fabric pot isn’t getting adequate ventilation like the rest of the pot ? Just thought I’d mention that ? Not a big thing but might help with more evenly drying out and letting the pot dry out faster more feedings ?

I’ll shut up now lol

Been talking with my cousin who has been battling stage 4 brain cancer, tumor is inoperable, and things are getting worse. Decided he wants to give RSO a go and see how that will do for him. Kind of throws a monkey wrench in the growing plans but hey, what plans aren't meant to be altered to some degree right? And what better reason than to help someone try and beat that evil cancer. Someone is trying to sell him a treatment of RSO for like 7k USA. Fook that, I will grow it for him and hopefully beat this shit. Save that money so he can take his daughter on a trip or something.

He was open to cannabis as he started it but now he is full steam ahead. Never knew much about the RSO and what it entailed but after researching it, but we are going to go full bore in helping him through this. We will be altering our upcoming grows to accommodate him. The coffers are no where near where they need to be on indicas (which is what RSO calls for). I have the Hindu coming to harvest in a couple weeks, but shes only gonna yield a few zips. I have the NL clone that is about ready to flip, but even that isn't going to get me where I need to be in terms of flower.

I have way too many sativas and sativa dominant strains going right now so I gotta clear them up. I think I will take a handful of cuts of the NL to grow some quick turnover crops for some weight. Also think we are gonna pop a Master Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, The Black, and a Dark Star bean to try and get some additional indicas going and hopefully find a strain that he responds well to.

If anyone has any input on strains or making the RSO, please feel free to flood the thread. Cheers!

Thanks Shed.....

Fucked up part is he is looking at me like I am a Doctor or something. I have been sending him the capsules we take as well as flower to smoke and he says they are helping but dude I am so out of my league with this. But I am apprehensive in sharing any of this "whoa...slow down cousin, I am just offering up things that might help and don't put too much hope into this" because.....well at this point the dude doesn't have much of an alternative. I know a positive mindset is key for him and I don't want to do anything to alter or impact that one bit.

I know enough to not show him any weakness or doubt from my end....I just keep responding with "whatever you want to try, you let me know and we will hit that thing with everything we have, it won't stand a chance" but man, the feeling on the inside aren't anywhere near that calm confidence. But if me giving him hope for a bit means me picking up the worrying for him. I don't want to tell him not to buy the treatment. How the hell do I know if its going to work for him or not. How do you put a price tag on a chance at life? But then I sit there and think, who is this asshole selling this stuff anyways? I don't know the quality of his meds or how he grows, and if dispensary weed is any indication of what the quality is like, I know mine will be better than 95% of the stuff out there. But then I think....who are you kidding dude, you are just a guy in a basement, what makes you think you are fit to even try to help this guy. What if he dies trying your treatment instead of the stuff the asshole is selling? Talk about having a fucked up head right now LOL.

Growing is so much easier than being a care giver....my hats off to those of you that do it. Its not something I excel at.

I know mine will be better than 95% of the stuff out there
99%
Growing is so much easier than being a care giver....my hats off to those of you that do it. Its not something I excel at.
This is why you're here. This site offers the support you need as a caregiver, not just with recipes and techniques, but with support to help you to be able to help your cousin. Hit up those links and post what you know. Beginning the dialog there is the first step.

Who knows if it will work, but the thing we do know is it can't hurt to try.

Back
Top Bottom