Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

This is where I hate plant counts. I know people often ask, why would you need more than 12 plants.....well you don't until you do. This whole situation has shown me that I need to sandbag indica flower and keep a pound in reserve just for such a situation.
Right until now I thought we were fine with the count but no.

Sorry to hear about your cousin's health.
It's always hard to break new ground. You always have been a caregiver, but as a warrior and provider. Now as man who has the gift of two green thumbs and means of growing this weed of wonder you will shift your mindset to "whatever it takes". You already have.

Thanks Otter and thank you for the PM, I truly appreciate it. I am all set on indica beans brother thank you! Means a lot that you offered though!

PM sent, Brother, including a link to this thread:

A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Thanks Krip, haven't gotten to reading it much yet but I appreciate it.

7k for a RSO treatment??? Wow. Pardon my french, but Fuck that guy! I have been making RSO for my wife for about 5 months now. She is battling stage 4 breast cancer. I am sitting here typing this as she is getting a chemo infusion actually. If you need any help with RSO I can help. Neiko makes good stuff. I learned a few tricks reading his tutorial after I was already making it. Your cousin is in my prayers.....

Yeah I am not really judging after giving it some thought. When I had injections done in my back, the 15 minutes treatment of 6 shots cost me about 6500 USA and I had it done twice. SO 13k in my back and no difference really made. I know the RSO calls for a pound generally and then 5-6 grams of oil for maintenance per month there after (generally an ounce of good stuff will get you 5-6 grams of RSO supposedly) so I know it isn't cheap. And if it legitimately gives the patient a chance to beat it.....its probably one of the cheapest treatment options available. I mean hell....even at 200 an ounce, you are talking about 3200 worth of flower in a dose, not counting the making of the meds.

My problem is that he doesn't have that kind of money. I don't know the guy who is trying to sell it to him. I don't know the quality of the product or what kind of support he intends to give my cousin. And top it off....my cousin isn't doing well mentally with this shit so I am not sure how good he will even be at following directions. So I have doubts that it will even be administered correctly at this point.

Thanks Otter and thank you for the PM, I truly appreciate it. I am all set on indica beans brother thank you! Means a lot that you offered though!

Yeah I am not really judging after giving it some thought. When I had injections done in my back, the 15 minutes treatment of 6 shots cost me about 6500 USA and I had it done twice. SO 13k in my back and no difference really made. I know the RSO calls for a pound generally and then 5-6 grams of oil for maintenance per month there after (generally an ounce of good stuff will get you 5-6 grams of RSO supposedly) so I know it isn't cheap. And if it legitimately gives the patient a chance to beat it.....its probably one of the cheapest treatment options available. I mean hell....even at 200 an ounce, you are talking about 3200 worth of flower in a dose, not counting the making of the meds.

My problem is that he doesn't have that kind of money. I don't know the guy who is trying to sell it to him. I don't know the quality of the product or what kind of support he intends to give my cousin. And top it off....my cousin isn't doing well mentally with this shit so I am not sure how good he will even be at following directions. So I have doubts that it will even be administered correctly at this point.
All we can do is the best we can Van. Wish I had some reserves but it's not that time.

I get that it is a better option, but I can make 90 grams RSO for less than 3k with illegally sourced cannabis in a zero tolerance state. It would require maybe 5-10 hours actual labor and could be done in 2 days, so to me this guy just seems like a money grabber. Maybe he pays a bunch of taxes or can not find produce cheap enough. I dunno.

Yeah I don't know if he is licensed and I don't know what those costs are to do that. But again, 7k at a shot at life when the diagnosis is an inoperable brain tumor.....well I would probably be all over that if I had no knowledge of cannabis and was sitting in his shoes.

I think its crazy high but if he is legal and has to pay what ever fees he has to pay to the whores....err....I mean government, then I know his cost to be legal is high. I have no clue if he has to carry any insurance or anything on top of regular fees. I don't fault him after giving it some consideration. When a knee replacement costs 50k and a shot at beating cancer is only 7k, its not as out of wack as my initial reaction was. Trust me....my first thought was ASSHOLE! But after a couple days to process and look at it from a few different angles, I am not hating......just skeptical.

I am not hating......just skeptical
I am always skeptical...because who really even knows what he is offering and/or providing? We all assume that, done legitimately and as we would do it, that those same principles apply.

I doubt it! :rolleyes:

Keeping in mind that I've never made CCO, are you sure it makes much difference whether it's indica or sativa? :hmmmm: THC is THC. Why would it matter if it came from a short fat plant or a tall skinny one? It's THC.

You might want to look into that a little further.

If it's already "known", then nevermind.

:Namaste:

Exactly....but then I don't want to share that with my cousin so i vent here lol. If the thought of buying those vials gives him strength to push through.....well fuck me if I want to take that away from him. If I can help keep him going until then....cool. If I can provide enough to replace that treatment all together....even better. Hope and positive thinking are key, thats about all I know.

I just know what I put into my cannabis....or more specifically what I don't put in there. I don't use any pesticides or anything that could possibly hurt anyone or the plants. 90% of the time I use rain water and the other 10% I use well water that was tested.

Keeping in mind that I've never made CCO, are you sure it makes much difference whether it's indica or sativa? :hmmmm: THC is THC. Why would it matter if it came from a short fat plant or a tall skinny one? It's THC.

You might want to look into that a little further.

If it's already "known", then nevermind.

:Namaste:
I don't know the difference between CCO and RSO. Researching RSO, he seemed to insist that indicas are much better than the sativas. Neiko texted me and kind of reassured me that I can use the Sativas in place of them as he has been dealing with RSO and what not for far longer than me and my zero experience LOL.

I was simply following the input put forth by Rick Simpson on the PhoenixTears site he runs.

From the stuff he was saying, his logic makes sense.....you want them resting and relaxed as much as possible. In my mind, I would prefer to give him a batch of mostly indica oil. But I also know that any RSO with whatever cannabinoids would have to be a much better alternative to no cannabis oil to help treat. So that was what made me think about using the Widow and the BCP as viable options until I can get the indicas grown and harvested.

I just finished digging through my seed boxes to find the strains I wanted to pop for future RSO. In my mind (and Ms Stanks), a blended oil with a few different indica strains seems like it would be/contain a better range of cannabinoids than just one strain.

What about FHO? Does anyone know any advantages of doing the Fresh Harvest Oil? Is it at all an advantage or would it not be good?

What about FHO? Does anyone know any advantages of doing the Fresh Harvest Oil? Is it at all an advantage or would it not be good?
Overall it is advantageous because it is fresh....so if you can do it at harvest, all the better.... :)

Sorry to hear about your cousin. I have some Kosher Kush seeds I can donate...or grow out and clone and contribute. I also have several hundred of the Kosher Kush/Harlequin cross. I know Harley is a sativa, but the higher CBD might make up for that.

GDP is admittedly very tasty, but yields are fairly low. Not saying Stank soil wont bring out the best, but they are small plants.
I've done pretty decent with mine, but Van will blow it away. I did Hempy and got 4oz on a plant

GDP profile is incredible and a fantastic medical strain

Thank you all so much for the more than generous offers. Its been mind blowing really and I can't thank you all enough. I am about to break the scale out and see just how much of what I have of what. I just might have enough of things to get this batch done. Ms Stank is swinging by to grab some 190 grain Everclear on her way home.

Our main thing right now is to shift the focus of our garden away from stuff we prefer for a while in favor of stocking the medicine cabinet. Not everything we are going to do will be journaled, pesky plant count laws and what not and the desire to remain "legal" but we will show what we can. After dealing with several family members falling victim to cancer, its our goal to keep up with our general medicinal needs but to also stock pile enough indica/indica dominant for a full batch of RSO should any family or friends EVER need it. I hate the thought of anyone being held prisoner by the cost of it and the way I figure it is I am paying my electric bill for my meds anyways, doesn't cost me a nickle more growing my own meds.

Once I get that reserve met, its growing back to normal but with a little better balance of strains perhaps......lol

Back
Top Bottom