Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hey Neiko, thanks bud. Yeah I am not happy about the up coming trimming. I despise trimming....and having to do 5 plants in a 2 week period (give or take...I have a feeling the ASD is gonna run longer than 70 so I might get a little reprieve). Nice thing is I can trim in the 10x10 right on the plant and kind of prep them for about a week before chopping. Still is going to be ALOT of trimming....guessing 3 lbs off those 6 plants in flower now.

Absolutely amazing my friend!!!
:adore:

Thanks brother! Again feel free to post your DTF on here any time! Lets me see how similar they are growing and flowering out. Cheers.....:thumb::passitleft:
All looks great in your new place Van, man that African Meltdown and DTF... wow. Beautiful plants man, well done!

Thanks Daj, I was hoping not to burn that Meltdown again but it just seems that she doesn't like any top dressings in flower. She's the only strain I have had that showed any ill effects from my standard top dressing of EWC, Kelp, Basalt and Glacial rock dust. I went half amount on her this time and she still burned her sugar and top fan leaves. Gotta be the african landrace in her that doesn't want it. Gonna see if I can grow her clone out with no top dressing and not burn her. She was such a beautiful plant before the burnt leaves....perfectly healthy like the DTF.

And I am totally crushin on the DTF girl. She is sexy! Didn't do anything at all to her but water her....but she is gorgeous. Thank you!

Thanks brother! Again feel free to post your DTF on here any time! Lets me see how similar they are growing and flowering out. Cheers.....:thumb::passitleft:

Thanks Daj, I was hoping not to burn that Meltdown again but it just seems that she doesn't like any top dressings in flower. She's the only strain I have had that showed any ill effects from my standard top dressing of EWC, Kelp, Basalt and Glacial rock dust. I went half amount on her this time and she still burned her sugar and top fan leaves. Gotta be the african landrace in her that doesn't want it. Gonna see if I can grow her clone out with no top dressing and not burn her. She was such a beautiful plant before the burnt leaves....perfectly healthy like the DTF.

And I am totally crushin on the DTF girl. She is sexy! Didn't do anything at all to her but water her....but she is gorgeous. Thank you!
That seems to be where I really mess up on my grows, the indicas come out pretty nice, but the Sativas I usually burn. They really do not like much feeding at one time. So I have to really hold myself back!!
Hell yea, that DTF is awesome!!

I think my ASD went 77-84 days. I'd bet those buds get twice as fat by the time they're done.

Thats about the time frame that I was thinking.....11-12 weeks, maybe even 13 but I am gonna watch and see. No rush, I will need a break so won't mind her going 12+.

I definitely see potential for monster thick buds on the ASD. I think I commented to Ms Stank in week 2 of flower how thick her stem was. Just watching her change now that she has more room in the big tent and I am seeing her start to swell. If she gets as solid as most of the strains I have grown, those buds are going to be HEAVY!

No sir Mr Fert......I was having an issue finding the box with my fans in it and I developed a bit of a fungus gnat issue. So I had a bag of Gnat Gnix laying around so I covered the tops of my soil with a half inch of Gnat Gnix to help get a handle on them bastages. Found the box of fans later the same night I put the Gnat Gnix on top...lol....go figure huh.

Now I have fans blowing all over the big tent.....them bastards are screwed now. Generally if I have my fans blowing, I don't have gnat issues.

Ohhh gotcha. I was thinking maybe you changed up your soil mix. That DTF is looking niiiiiice.

No sir Mr Fert......I was having an issue finding the box with my fans in it and I developed a bit of a fungus gnat issue. So I had a bag of Gnat Gnix laying around so I covered the tops of my soil with a half inch of Gnat Gnix to help get a handle on them bastages. Found the box of fans later the same night I put the Gnat Gnix on top...lol....go figure huh.

Now I have fans blowing all over the big tent.....them bastards are screwed now. Generally if I have my fans blowing, I don't have gnat issues.

I covered my soil bins with sand and then put the fan on. I don’t see many of them around anymore lol

The only time I ever have issues with gnats is if I don't have fans going. Growing in soil and top dressing a few times through out the grow, I am going to see them. But the fans and sticky traps usually do the trick. I just didn't know when I was going to find that damn box with the fans so I didn't want to let them to infest the plants any further. The downfall is I can't top dress with the Gnat Gnix on unless I scrape it off. So it will be ACT if I need anything for the ones with Gnat Gnix on them.

The only time I ever have issues with gnats is if I don't have fans going. Growing in soil and top dressing a few times through out the grow, I am going to see them. But the fans and sticky traps usually do the trick. I just didn't know when I was going to find that damn box with the fans so I didn't want to let them to infest the plants any further. The downfall is I can't top dress with the Gnat Gnix on unless I scrape it off. So it will be ACT if I need anything for the ones with Gnat Gnix on them.
Yeah I have an ACT brewing to replenish the soil microbes. I may have killed a bunch off with the H2O2 drenches. Gotta get my plants to full health before flip

DTF #1 Veg Day 75

First off, an apology on the day number. As I was reviewing the files, I saw I musta made a "math" mistake on a previous update that I didn't catch. Needless to say, I was missing about 10 days in total veg time. Anyways, watered this girl with a little less than half a gallon of rain water yesterday. She was looking sad last night so I let her get some beauty sleep before our shoot today. She seemed to have appreciated that. This was the first full water on her since I up potted her. I expect to see much more rapid growth going forward.

The plan with this is to continue to keep her low and wide and try to veg her for another 30 days or so and flip. Aside from slower growth post transplant, she seems happy and healthy.

The second picture fro lm the bottom stank mind if I ask you a few questions ?

One the second last picture here dtf #1 there all those lower growth you remove them ? My question is they grow back do you just keep removing them?

Also do you knwo if there are any benefits to spraying a light diluted foliar of the juice that comes from aloe Vera plant?

I know it has perks to uses the gel from
The plant once you do a top and fim jobs help speed the recovery process up healing factors that aloe offers just wanted to know if I should add some into my horse tail fern tea ? Thought I’d ask you with your experiences?

Your garden is always stunning stank you have some nice skill and vision .

Everything is looking spectacular Van! Just curious....what was your favorite plant grow and sample in 2018?

Wow...great question. Favorite huh.....man I don't know. I guess I would have to say that the Northern Lights was my favorite because of how she was built and how she grew. She was a freaking tank! A plant that yielded a pound, vegged only 69 days and didn't need a single branch supported the entire grow. She cooperated with the vision I had for her (not a lot of plants hold up their end of the bargain in my version of our relationship) and did it better than I hoped.

But a lot of plants were favorites for other reasons. The BCP was incredible smelling. The Tangie Ghost Train is a favorite for how crazy she grows. Its kind of fun figuring out different ways to grow her and a challenge to keep her from being out of control.

The Stankberry smells incredible and grows some great colas and its cool as hell to grow your own strains. The White Widow and Nukeheads were the probably my least favorite. Yeah I guess that would about sum up the growing part.

As for smoking.....well again I have favorites for different reasons. The BCP is incredible tasting. Its enjoyable to smoke for the taste and unique smell alone. The African Meltdown is probably the most fun to smoke. ATF is my favorite for pain management. Tangie Ghost Train is my favorite for needing to get work done. Lots of answers to that one. I really enjoyed the Harlequin for a day time strain as well (coffers are very low on that one so I don't smoke it often). The Hindu/Northern Lights mix is my favorite bed time smoke.

I usually get my fingers in that small undergrowth that keeps coming back... I find it I give the nose a rub with my thumb or finger you dont get that small regrowth... looks great stank, got some lovely genetics going on
:goodjob::passitleft:

Wow...great question. Favorite huh.....man I don't know. I guess I would have to say that the Northern Lights was my favorite because of how she was built and how she grew. She was a freaking tank! A plant that yielded a pound, vegged only 69 days and didn't need a single branch supported the entire grow. She cooperated with the vision I had for her (not a lot of plants hold up their end of the bargain in my version of our relationship) and did it better than I hoped.

But a lot of plants were favorites for other reasons. The BCP was incredible smelling. The Tangie Ghost Train is a favorite for how crazy she grows. Its kind of fun figuring out different ways to grow her and a challenge to keep her from being out of control.

The Stankberry smells incredible and grows some great colas and its cool as hell to grow your own strains. The White Widow and Nukeheads were the probably my least favorite. Yeah I guess that would about sum up the growing part.

As for smoking.....well again I have favorites for different reasons. The BCP is incredible tasting. Its enjoyable to smoke for the taste and unique smell alone. The African Meltdown is probably the most fun to smoke. ATF is my favorite for pain management. Tangie Ghost Train is my favorite for needing to get work done. Lots of answers to that one. I really enjoyed the Harlequin for a day time strain as well (coffers are very low on that one so I don't smoke it often). The Hindu/Northern Lights mix is my favorite bed time smoke.
Great answer! I’m sure I can speak for everyone here when I say they were all a pleasure to watch! There was lots for us to enjoy about each as well. The Northern Lights was a beast! I loved how the African Meltdown looked the whole way! The frost on Ms Stank’s Hindu was a highlight as well. And the BCP........well.....just congratulations on that thing! To both you and Ms. Stank!

Back
Top Bottom