Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

ATF (SG) Flip Day 42

Been a while for updates on this wild thing. She is rolling along nicely. I am getting a few of the lower leaves starting to fade so she is starting to do her thing. Gave her 2 gallons of water yesterday with a bit of fish emulsion fertilizer in it. My reason for doing that is two fold....its a longer flowering sativa (generally 11+ weeks with 13 not out of the question) so I am giving the soil a bit of a boost for the soil food web and to give her a bit more silica. I use them together generally. This was likely my last dose of silica for any of the girls.

She is really starting to take on that ATF smell I am used to. I know some people have described sweet for ATF but I get an earthy, musky, dank smell to all the ones I grow. Its got a very distinct smell I would recognize anywhere.

I staked some of her branches to some bamboo poles as they were starting to droop. She is frosting up nicely and I expect to see her start bulking more on her buds here soon. She isn't under the best lighting due to height restrictions so I have her setting on the outter limits of the Spydrx and I just turn her a quarter turn every day so different lowers get their chance under the good light. Next one I grow will be kept manageable so I can keep her under the light the whole time.

Dang she's a big girl! Yeah I noticed a lot of droop with them, the buds just pack on too much weight for the narrower stems. Even with silica supplements. But if you get the satellite branches well supported, they seem to pack on a lot of weight. I'd really like to try her in a scrog if I didn't suck at scrog'ing.

Also for mine most of that sweet smell has gone away after a good cure. It's very hashy now.

Have you flowered the SG ATF yet I forget? The frost is insane man. It's noticeably frostier than my Blackberry Kush or Platinum Girl Scout Cookies were, and those tested at 21% and 24% respectively, so I'd bet money that this strain is over 25% for sure. Maybe even knocking on 30's door.

No....its my punishment for refusing to keep the wenches in line. Normally I like good order and discipline but I wanted to see what the girls were going to do if let go. Lesson learned LOL. Neither the ATF nor the Stankberry strains are ones you want to allow any wiggle room if you have height restrictions.

I want to grow one outdoors this year and just let them go! Do what ever is in them.
now that would be a treat to see them unleashed

Dang she's a big girl! Yeah I noticed a lot of droop with them, the buds just pack on too much weight for the narrower stems. Even with silica supplements. But if you get the satellite branches well supported, they seem to pack on a lot of weight. I'd really like to try her in a scrog if I didn't suck at scrog'ing.

Also for mine most of that sweet smell has gone away after a good cure. It's very hashy now.

Have you flowered the SG ATF yet I forget? The frost is insane man. It's noticeably frostier than my Blackberry Kush or Platinum Girl Scout Cookies were, and those tested at 21% and 24% respectively, so I'd bet money that this strain is over 25% for sure. Maybe even knocking on 30's door.

I haven't flowered any of the ATFs that we made out....this is the first one. I pollinated both ATF moms, but the one I grew out specifically for seeds was the smaller girl with the heavier yield. I say smaller, but that was relative to the other girl which was almost as vigorous as the male. This is one from the smaller plant (#1). She smells just like the mom did. I might get this one tested. I know the ATF has some pop to it. Gave my buddy some a while back for his hip after an operation and he texted me and told me that the stuff I just gave him blew away the stuff he got before. I laughed and told him it was the same plant he smoked before but with a year cure to it. He couldn't believe it was the same girl.

I've got some Blueberry that's almost 2 years in the jar. I wonder if it has all degraded to CBN by now...
If you smoke it and turn into rumple stilskins we'll know.

I've got some Bangi Haze cured for about 6 months now. Been seeing how long I can cure it. Helps that I don't particularly like it that much haha

Quite a bit of it went to my buddy. He had a torn hip labrum repaired and refused to take any pain killers. So I gave him a pretty good portion of the jar to get him through his recovery. I have a couple nugs tucked away for later.

Definitely hoping this one I am flowering out is on par or better than that one. It one of my never out strains and i am almost out!

Been a busy week for us here. Mixed up another 40 gallons of 2nd run Stank Soil. Thats 70 gallons that will be going to the outdoor girls this year. I want to do up another 130 gallons before the end of April. Still have quite a bit of soil that needs to be amended so I don't think we will have any issues hitting that. 30 gallons a week will get me there easily without having to kill myself.

Glad to say that we finished up the last of all the dry trimming we had to do from that run of girls we chopped. I still have a bit of the undergrowth on the Amherst that needs to be cut but thats not much and most of that will be going to the dab press so no real trimming needed. Hopefully this will be the last time we are harvesting 5 big plants in a condensed time period. That shit sucks.

We are going to be flipping the DTF that I was stress testing a while back. She has recovered nicely from that and is right where I want her to be. Also have a nice new crush in the garden. I popped a Sensi Seeds Afghani #1 seed and she is turning into a hell of a looker. Hope to get a couple pics of both of them tonight.

We did a little upgrade in our seedling/clone tent. We previously had a Dwarf Star and a small LED strip light in there, totaling about 280 watts. Thats way more watts than we needed and wasn't good coverage so we replaced it with another light from Fluence. We went with the Fluence Razr which really fit that tent perfect. Gives us absolutely perfect coverage in that tent and it only draws 91 watts from the wall. That will save us about 180-190 watts while giving us way better coverage. Love the light...now I just want to get a shelving unit of some sort in there to raise the working level in the tent so its less stress on the back.

Ouch. Out of a favorite. Lopin doesn't let that happen around here. She's always saying when you dropping beans again for this or that. Stays on me.
Well I didn't intend to have to wait that long to flower this current ATF out, but with the fiasco on the septic system pushing the close back several times and months, I didn't have much choice. Now I won't have that issue going forward. I got to the point where I wouldn't use it very often, maybe once or twice a month at most. Most of the other strains do ok to well on the pain. I save the ATF for when the pain is really creeping up the chart. Its still the best I have found for the back and remaining functional.

I can always use a great painkiller weed... as a daytime medicine Green Crack worked for me quite well once, cause it has more CBD than your usual hybrid, but these days I dose myself with CBD oil and then I smoke some of my favourite stuff :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom