Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

The daywrecker is making a major comeback right now, super fire versions floating around east coast right now.
It originated on the east coast, it makes up part of the New York City Deisel.
Yeah boy, daywrecker is making a MAJOR comeback out there right now.

My buddy’s is looking as good as ever.
6C0A37CD-74DD-4796-841D-137EE817ACA5.jpeg
E2B56990-A574-4C6C-B654-911E3F122DF3.jpeg

Great work @Growca2268 looks stellar
Not mine, a buddy on the east coast but I’ll pass compliments along. Just had to show the daywrecker cut since Original Diesel came up :)

Edit: same guy, current skunk from seed just to close the loop (I’m done, sorry)
C3687920-C339-41E0-A765-FF916A89BE97.jpeg

Hey Krip......thanks for asking.

Things took a turn for the worse with him right after he got the meds. He has been moved to hospice and is essentially unresponsive so not well and I don't even know what was taken prior to him getting moved. I fear we were too late in getting him started on it. I am not really getting much of a response from the family members down there so I assume its really dire.

Not the answer you were looking for brother, and thank you again for all your assistance in this.....meant a lot to me.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I hate failing and I know this has nothing to do with me or what we did to try and help but I just hate failing and not being able to help someone in need. Its sad because I know a daughter is losing her father....way too young. Don't mistaken this is me trying to take or accept blame, because its not at all that way. Its just the whole succeed/fail thing. I know people respond differently in their drives to succeed (or not fail...depending on your outlook I suppose) but I hated failing as a kid and that feeling didn't diminish during my time in the Marines. Mission failure for whatever reason can cost lives and it gets hard wired into ya pretty good. Failures just don't sit well with me....and maybe the cost of this failure hits a little close to home. We knew it was a long shot, but not trying to help him would be something much harder for me to swallow when I am awake at these hours. Guess I am just tired of cancer taking family members.

Kiss and hug those close to you and tell them you love em. Cheers fellas. Updates in the new Journal coming

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I hate failing and I know this has nothing to do with me or what we did to try and help but I just hate failing and not being able to help someone in need. Its sad because I know a daughter is losing her father....way too young. Don't mistaken this is me trying to take or accept blame, because its not at all that way. Its just the whole succeed/fail thing. I know people respond differently in their drives to succeed (or not fail...depending on your outlook I suppose) but I hated failing as a kid and that feeling didn't diminish during my time in the Marines. Mission failure for whatever reason can cost lives and it gets hard wired into ya pretty good. Failures just don't sit well with me....and maybe the cost of this failure hits a little close to home. We knew it was a long shot, but not trying to help him would be something much harder for me to swallow when I am awake at these hours. Guess I am just tired of cancer taking family members.

Kiss and hug those close to you and tell them you love em. Cheers fellas. Updates in the new Journal coming
Big hug for the healing stank . Hurts to see people go specifically good people ya know!

God bless buddy .

Guess I am just tired of cancer taking family members.
at least you were in a position where you could offer help without to much risk, living in illegal country i risk everything just for reaching out and proposing cannabis as an option
but anyway on the more light side ppl found a loophole in the cannabis law, it says that any plant below 0.1% THC is not illegal so left and right bold souls are opening shops that sell only high CBD strains (like only a few) and the dumb gov cant do shit against that hahaha and if they try to close the loophole they will virtually kill the hemp industry muhahaha i love it

Big hug for the healing stank . Hurts to see people go specifically good people ya know!

God bless buddy .

Thanks Joe. We appreciate it brother.

at least you were in a position where you could offer help without to much risk, living in illegal country i risk everything just for reaching out and proposing cannabis as an option
but anyway on the more light side ppl found a loophole in the cannabis law, it says that any plant below 0.1% THC is not illegal so left and right bold souls are opening shops that sell only high CBD strains (like only a few) and the dumb gov cant do shit against that hahaha and if they try to close the loophole they will virtually kill the hemp industry muhahaha i love it

I feel ya PT.....but times are changing. The momentum has shifted world wide and its a matter of time. But still be careful brother.

I had a friend pop by yesterday. Third time with the big C. Gave him the rest of my homegrown stash, about 1/4 Oz. Gave some kosher kush I had leftover from online purchase. I also gave him half a jar of my cannabis tincture.

He was going to the docs later to be told how long he has left. I said take 1 teaspoon, see how you feel in an hour, and tweak the dose. To be clear this was just for personal recreational use. Not medical. That’s not my area.

As he was getting ready to leave he popped open the jar and took a healthy swig. I was a bit worried after that. Probably took a tablespoon or two.

I understand the feeling of helplessness and wanting to help. My buddy half ass tried to reach me this winter but never did. Could have helped him a bit more.

It sucks. You did more than many I am sure. There will be more folks to help as we continue down our path.

Sorry to hear that cancer has taken hold , again . Lost both parents to it and my two best friends...Max and Duggan. My ex(My two boys mom) has recently had an operation to remove 8 feet of her colon and she is now getting chemo to get rid of C in her lymph nodes. Worst part is...she just found out her dad has aggressive prostate cancer and her brother has a tumor (cancer) the size of a grapefruit attached to his liver and bile ducts. 3 people with cancer all at the same time , in the same family. Could things be any worse.......not much! Wish i had better things to say , but cancer is more prevalent than ever before...WTF!!

Back
Top Bottom