Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Good news is this storm shouldn't be as wet and heavy ...The other good thing is that it will be much easier to shovel this storm as well. That heavy wet snow is tough on the back.

It seemed wetter AND heavier than the week prior...

No worm farm for me. That will come in the future.

I started adding a little seabird guano into my ACTs as well as I started to top dress with just a little seabird guano as well. It contains about 20% calcium by itself so I am starting there. I figure between the EWC in the ACT and the seabird guano, and the addition of gypsum into the soil, future grows shouldn't really have much if any issues with calcium.

It seemed wetter AND heavier than the week prior...
It turned out to be wet for the first few hours and then it switched to the fluffier stuff. The previous storm was horrible....that was the heaviest snow I have ever shoveled.

Wonder what the storm next week will be like. Hopefully won't be terribly heavy!

Northern Lights Veg Day 7

This chick is picking up steam....again, a little too quickly LOL. I was hoping to get to veg day 14 in the solo cup, but I don't see that happening. I have roots coming out of the little holes so I think I will need to up-pot tomorrow.

Gave her another drink of ACT to hold her over until transplanting. Enjoy!

Harlequin Veg Day 51 Update

This girl is progressing along nicely! Not the fastest grower of the bunch, but she is what I consider the perfect plant for Ms Stank's first grow. She has been drama free the entire grow, nice and healthy and has stayed a more manageable size.

This girl is just about ready for another defoliation. There are a lot of side branching that will have time to pop through before flipping in 2 weeks. She will be getting a drink of ACT tonight, probably about a gallon or so. She is going about a week between waterings at this point.

I gotta say, its kind of cute to watch Ms Stank get excited about flipping her first girl. We have all been there before and know that child like excitement and I love seeing that in her eyes!

We also got notification that her next strain (Hindu Kush) has been shipped! She will be dropping that one in about 3 weeks. She loves the knockout power of that strain!

Jack Herer Auto Day 29

This one is turning into a bit of a pleasant surprise. I was worried about her for the first 2 weeks of her life but now she is rockin it! I am getting a lot of the side growth on her which I like. Just not sure how much defoliation I can do on autos. Any of you auto experts out there, feel free to chime in and give me some 411. I don't want to do anything to slow her growth down now that it is rolling along the way it is, but I also want to get as many bud sites as possible!

This girl is getting about 7 days between waterings in her pot.

Well....Ms Stank has been urging me for 2-3 days to transplant her. "She is starting to look like the Nuke and Stank did, you should transplant it"

"No, I should be able to get 4 weeks from this, lets just see how it progresses"

Well we see who was correct LOL. She might not say a whole lot....but when Ms Stank says something, its usually right!
Thanks for giving me props, baby!

Just not sure how much defoliation I can do on autos. Any of you auto experts out there, feel free to chime in and give me some 411. I don't want to do anything to slow her growth down now that it is rolling along the way it is, but I also want to get as many bud sites as possible!
That JH has really turned it around, so go USA! I don't do hardly any defol on my autos, but I do serious leaf tucking, going so far as to tie them down under the buds with romex wire into the soil or twist ties hooking them down to the stems.

Extreme Leaf Tucking®
20170628_190856.jpg

That little JH auto is not going to need much encouragement bud site wise. I am interested in seeing how that works for you. Auto's were never a consideration for me before but now with 2 tents come fall I can see possibly parking one in the veg tent. It would seem the potency of the auto's has come a long way.

Who's Northern lights is that again? These threads get long and I am too impatient to go back through it. LOL

Back
Top Bottom