Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

DTF #1 Flip Day 5

Was doing updates on a few other plants tonight and had to snap a few of her as she is starting to stretch. Definitely think I am going to get the canopy of colas I was hoping for with her. I will need to stay on top of leaf plucking during the stretch. The leaves are getting big and covering up colas right below.

Not sure when she will need another watering. She took 4 gallons with no runoff last time I watered and that was after 9 or 10 days from her previous watering. I am guessing I will be able to get about the same with this cycle but I am gonna be keeping an eye out for any wilting. I rotate her dolly 90 degrees counter clockwise every day to keep the plant from growing towards the moving light. I will be moving her into the middle position towards the middle of flowering.

DTF #2 Flip Day 27

I apologize in advance for the photo bomb I am dropping here. This girl is really turning into a very photogenic girl. I got a few of her before lights out and few after lights out with the flash. I am really impressed with how this girl has turned in flower after the way I beat her up in the stress tests I put her through.

She is in a 7 gallon pot and hasn't hit her stride drinking yet but I think she's getting close. She is frosting up nicely as well as stacking and filling in and spiraling the way I wanted. I need to get in there on her and give her a good trim down low. Other than that she is on cruise control with rain water only from here on out.

Hawaiian Mayan Gold Reveg Flip Day 39

A quick update on a reveg of the Hawaiian Mayan Gold we harvested the end of last year. I used her to practice the reveg and she turned out pretty big. Much bigger than I intended. She finally got a permanent spot under the Spydrx and won't have to be rotated around the outside edge.

As for feedings.....I have been giving her a few top dressing just to keep the soil's energy up and active. I need to get in and give her a good trim up down low. She is definitely drinking full bore. She's taking a gallon and a half every two days.

All in all I have been very pleased with the using the reveg trick I tried with her.

Great question Derby......I don't see much difference in the buds but what I do see is that they appear to take a little longer (time wise) to finish as opposed to being in the smaller tent with the light directly over it. If I had to put a number on it....I would say it adds about 5 days. I am going to start using the malted barley again and see if I can't bring those numbers back down to what they were.

I think you get better overall penetration from the light mover. It changes the angles that the light uses to get to the lower growth so its always hitting it a bit different. What the benefit to me is that I have so much more room around my plants. I picked up one of those little mechanic stools from Harbor freight and I am able to just scoot around all my plants. Plus the fact that they (the plants) are on 4 wheel dollies, makes it easy to move them as well.

In the big tent...its amazing. I only use about 5'x10' feet of the tent. The Spydrx runs full length across it....so it covers the 5'x5' of its footprint and that moves across the tent. So I have my stool and water bucket and trash bucket in the unused 5'x10' section. I used to have a lawn chair in there, but I replaced it with the stool. Its eliminated most of my bending and twisting.

DTF #2 Flip Day 27

I apologize in advance for the photo bomb I am dropping here. This girl is really turning into a very photogenic girl. I got a few of her before lights out and few after lights out with the flash. I am really impressed with how this girl has turned in flower after the way I beat her up in the stress tests I put her through.

She is in a 7 gallon pot and hasn't hit her stride drinking yet but I think she's getting close. She is frosting up nicely as well as stacking and filling in and spiraling the way I wanted. I need to get in there on her and give her a good trim down low. Other than that she is on cruise control with rain water only from here on out.

Wow. Really nice looking plant. For a girl with lots more growing to do she sure is looking great.
Good job

Back
Top Bottom