Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Hey Stank, interesting weather we have today, just had a thunder sleet storm go though, got about an inch of sleet in a matter of minutes, strange getting thunder and lightning in the winter........
Yeah buddy! Glad that we didn't get as much ice as they were expecting! All our trees are covered in ice still....glad we didn't lose power (YET).

Happy new year to you and @Ms Stank! I hope it brings more great harvests and a dry basement.
:party:
Thanks and Happy New Year Shed! We appreciate the sentiment brother!

Basement will be worked on next week! :thumb: Should have all our problems taken care of. We are beginning the design process (doing everything ourselves) for finishing a good portion of the basement as well as build the climate controlled grow area.........and we are both hella excited to start this process. At least I will have peace of mind that moisture isn't going to be an issue going forward. There is a slight chance that this work (roughly about a quarter of the basement perimeter...the NW corner to the bulkhead) will not fully solve the issue but we wanted to try doing it in that area as thats where all the leaks start from.

Worse case scenario they will come back and do any additional areas where its leaking in from below. We will be doing additional landscaping outdoors this spring that will help with any future potential precipitation issues.

A Happy and Heartfelt New Year to you and @Ms Stank ! I hope 2020 finds you healthy and happy.

A Happy and Heartfelt New Year to you and @Ms Stank ! I hope 2020 finds you healthy and happy.
Thanks Beez and Happy New Years back at ya!

Hope everyone else had a joyous and festive holiday season! That being said, I am kinda glad its all in the rear view mirror and I'm ready to get back to normal living again. Update coming......

Spent the whole day down in the basement doing watering and up pottings. Takes a bit of work to catch up from the neglect over the holidays!

Things are coming to an end for two of these on the update. The Killer A5 Haze is on day 78 post flip and could probably go another 5-10 days. The Stank Surprises are on day 64 post flip and look to have about the same time remaining. Most likely I will push both of them off for harvest until the work in the basement gets done next week. This might be the final pics for both the Killer and the Surprises. Lets take a peek shall we....:ganjamon:

Killer A5 Haze (Clone) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 78

Was leaning at taking her around day 80 but I think I will push her back until Tuesday or Wednesday next week. She is still drinking pretty good right now. I gave her a tiny splash of Fish Emulsion fertilizer to her watering today. Also broke out a couple short bamboo poles to prop up the floppage that is hitting her hard.

Stank Surprise (Regs) - Stank Genetics - Flip Day 64

Labyrinth (S1) - Exotic Genetix - Flower Day 33

So your Stank Surprises look like 3 different strains. Different heights, different form, different colors, and different size. Very cool.

They’re all awesome Stank, don’t know which one I like best. I’m real curious about the Jack though. I got 2 of them going. Can we be expecting a weight & smoke report on that one? Have a great day.

Lab for the win!

Thanks Penny, She's looking like a keeper.

:thanks: Ween, good to see ya brother. Hope you had a great New Year!
So your Stank Surprises look like 3 different strains. Different heights, different form, different colors, and different size. Very cool.

Yeah definitely looks that way. Three different smells as well. They should be getting chopped in week:passitleft:

x3! That frost :eek:

Hey Shed, Happy New Year to you and the family. Very pleased with the frost on her right now.....she sure is purdy to look at!:ganjamon:
X4 frosty :yummy:

I am sensing a trend here LOL

They’re all awesome Stank, don’t know which one I like best. I’m real curious about the Jack though. I got 2 of them going. Can we be expecting a weight & smoke report on that one? Have a great day.

Hey Fudo.....yes you can expect a smoke report off her after she is jarred and RH is stable and she has rested. Weights are in the 5 ounce range but that could swing a few grams either way. These were being grown for variety more so than weight. My basement is way too cool right now for peak yields so I expect everything to be slightly on the smaller side through the winter. Cheers brother!

During the up potting yesterday, I happened to snap a couple pics of the Mimosa plant I have in veg. She was put in 2 gallon pot back on December 9th. I don't usually check on a plant until its about a month in a pot but I happened to look at this one and see she was ready to go. She got transferred into a 5 gallon pot and was flipped last night.

This is the Mimosa on day 40 flip for me. She is seeming like a fast finisher. Gonna take her to the 60.
@Kitchenhawk you sure she's got another 3 weeks in her? Looking awfully good on day 40. That's a very quick finish for a sativa dominant hybrid. Intriguing strain.

Back
Top Bottom