Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Just wanted to stop in Mr stank and say hi and wish you a happy holiday..

Beautiful garden as always Inspiring many as always I see.

Cheers stank and company :Namaste:

Goodmorning and happy Monday Van Stank! Oh man that skunk, the stanks surprise, the jack.. can’t get enough!! Can only imagine the perfume in the air when these ladies are nearby :ganjamon: Have a good one bro

Morning Flagg....thanks brother, very pleased with everything in the flower tent right now! My whole basement smells awesome...not running any carbon filters so I get the full effect when I go down there!

Just wanted to stop in Mr stank and say hi and wish you a happy holiday..

Beautiful garden as always Inspiring many as always I see.

Cheers stank and company :Namaste:

KJ, thanks brother and an early Merry Christmas to you and the family. Hope all is well in your world Joe! Cheers:passitleft:

Yo Stank, Plants looking great brother. You gor that GG4 in to flower sooner than I would of thought. My Pamelina has seemed to lost vigor I noticed. I can not seem to get her to grow like she used to. Seems she is going slow for you too.

Hey KH, yeah that GG was growing like crazy. I didn't really want to flip her that early but I was fearful that she would be much bigger than I wanted if I waited much longer. I'm growing it on the smaller side just to get some in the jars.

Yeah that Pamelina hasn't been happy for me at all....and its the weirdest thing. She's the only plant that doesn't seem to be happy in my soil. The Mimosa and Dosido are perfectly happy, just like the GG4....but the Pamelina is not having any of it for whatever reason.

Very nice work going on in here. They all look spectacular.

Thanks Gramps....whats up brother. Hope Grams is keeping ya warm!!! Update on your Glue coming tomorrow!!

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Hey no worries at all about the cut and paste!! Hope you and the family have a happy holidays as well my friend. Be safe out there! :passitleft:

Happy FESTIVUS

May all your Grievances be Aired

And May YOU win the Feats of Strength

No grievances here brother! No feats of strength here either lol....just feats of wtf was he thinking LOL! Hoping you and Tigger have a good time over the holidays!
:yummy: Seasons salutations to you, Mr. & Mrs Stank, may all you days be merry :laughtwo: and bright:idea: Ho Ho Ho :circle-of-love:

Thank you Dynamo, Merry Xmas to you and yours brother!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours Van Stank!!!! “Santa” had to get up early to get all the boxes up under the tree, gonna have some SUPER CUTE footage of the baby in just a few hours, ah she’s gonna be in toy heaven :)
Anyways, God Bless my friend Van Stank! Talk to ya later brother

Merry Christmas Stanks, I hope it's a good one.

Thanks Neiko.....Merry Christmas to you and yours brother.
@Van Stank Merry Christmas and hoping your New Year is green and plentiful!

Thanks Penny, Merry Christmas bud!

Merry Christmas Van & Ms Stank.
Hope you have a wonderful day and a drier New Year.

Merry Christmas back at ya Derby! Hope you and the family had a great day brother.

What Derby said! He get all the good lines :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Shed, hope you and the family have a fantastic holiday

Happy holidays to the Stank family. Have a great 2020!

Thanks Urb, appreciate that...hope you and the Urb family are having a great day. Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays everyone. And Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!

Merry Christmas Beez...Hope Santa was good to ya!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours Van Stank!!!! “Santa” had to get up early to get all the boxes up under the tree, gonna have some SUPER CUTE footage of the baby in just a few hours, ah she’s gonna be in toy heaven :)
Anyways, God Bless my friend Van Stank! Talk to ya later brother

Merry Christmas Flagg! Hope you and that little girl had a great holiday brother!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Eggs...hope you had a great day brother.

Merry Christmas Stanks!

Hey Fudo...Merry Christmas back at ya! Hope the holiday was great for ya!

Merry Christmas to the Stanks, did you use the Panama Haze as your Christmas tree?

Thanks Webuilt....Merry Christmas brother! LOL, no we didn't use the Haze, but maybe next year I can find one!

Back
Top Bottom