Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Update Time!

Things are kinda getting back to normal here in Stankville. Got hit with more snow this morning but Ms Stank and I got it cleared for the dryer delivery. WOOT WOOT! Got the dryer hooked up and washed two loads of wet towels.

RH is continuing to drop in the basement. Its dropped down to about 62% from its high of 74% during the water leaking into the basement. Got all the plants moved back down there yesterday. Still haven't begun harvesting anything yet...I am thinking I will start on the Hindu tomorrow.

Managed to take some pics of the Flower Tent #2 so lets kick it off......

Gorilla Glue #4 (Clone) - Old Fart Genetics - Flip Day 17

Afghani #1 (Fem) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 17

Slurricane (Fem) - In-House Genetics - Flower Day 18

Labyrinth (S1) - Exotic Genetix - Flower Day 18

Just getting caught up here Van! The plants are looking amazing for a change, but I'm sorry to hear about the water leaks. :eek:

As nobody mentioned, Zoeller is a great choice. I have a grinder pump (for the garage bathroom drain) that's sunk into a hole under my bike shed, and it's worked perfectly for 7 years (no jinx please!). No maintenance on it either in all that time.

My house was built in 1943. My property gently slopes from the back to the front and I have woods in the back for a couple hundred yards. So when it rains the water of course runs downhill. It is rarely a problem with water entering the basement unless it's a really heavy rain for an extended period of time. Let's say a downpour for 3 hours and some water will come into the basement. It enters the south side of the basement. Never a bunch of water. But what's really cool about the way my basement was designed is that it has a very slight downwards slope from the SW corner towards the NE corner. In the NE corner of the floor is a hole which drains into a pipe that goes underground 60 feet to a drainage ditch along my driveway. So although I get some water it doesn't accumulate. Why I shared all that I have no clue. Must be the Jellium.

Labrinth is looking hot!

Thanks Otter, appreciate it brother. Hope she continues to impress! She's looking and smelling great so far!

I think he photographed them in order of frostiness.....least to most!

Well indirectly I do believe I did that...though it wasn't intentional lol.

:yummy: Outstanding.:yummy:

Hey Eggs! Thanks man! Hope alls well for you and your garden!

Just getting caught up here Van! The plants are looking amazing for a change, but I'm sorry to hear about the water leaks. :eek:

As nobody mentioned, Zoeller is a great choice. I have a grinder pump (for the garage bathroom drain) that's sunk into a hole under my bike shed, and it's worked perfectly for 7 years (no jinx please!). No maintenance on it either in all that time.

Hey Shed. The company we talked to today (Leader Basement Systems) uses them in their set ups. In fact we went with a double Zoeller setup, 1/3 HP and 1/2 HP. The 1/3 HP is the main pump and the 1/2 HP is the backup. They also have a lot of other cool shit that we are looking at adding to the mix later (wall products, floor products) and weren't terribly priced compared to other companies that were quoting for similar work. We have it scheduled to be done the beginning of the new year....pretty excited to get this chapter closed so we can open a new one!

My house was built in 1943. My property gently slopes from the back to the front and I have woods in the back for a couple hundred yards. So when it rains the water of course runs downhill. It is rarely a problem with water entering the basement unless it's a really heavy rain for an extended period of time. Let's say a downpour for 3 hours and some water will come into the basement. It enters the south side of the basement. Never a bunch of water. But what's really cool about the way my basement was designed is that it has a very slight downwards slope from the SW corner towards the NE corner. In the NE corner of the floor is a hole which drains into a pipe that goes underground 60 feet to a drainage ditch along my driveway. So although I get some water it doesn't accumulate. Why I shared all that I have no clue. Must be the Jellium.

Thats essentially our issues except it enters on the North West corner which is the high point of the property. It only leaks in with the heavy precipitation but I am just done dealing with it and will gladly pay for peace of mind and healthy growing conditions.

By the way, the spiral Jellium is really looking good. She's filling in with a lot of tops! As soon as I get some room opened up, she's gonna get up potted for her final home. Looking forward to flipping that one!
no wait... those are fake plants with some awesome photo shoot.
Man You are killing it! :passitleft:

Love the waxy look and the frost! :thumb: Have a great day Stanks

LF....good to see ya bud! :passitleft:

Thanks for the kind words and for swinging through! Hope all is well with you!

Woah woah that Labyrinth looks like something special ! The GG is also a beauty too for sure. Exciting times in here Van Stank good going for sure !

Hey Flagg, thanks buddy! We are pretty excited for both those! Hows the daughter doing?

Harvest day today for the Hindu and Sour Cherries!

Got both plucked and initial trim done, chopped, and ready for the bud wash. Neither were huge fielders, I'm guessing 90-100 grams dry range for each one.

Before the harvests, I got everything in the flower tents watered. Also moved the Slurricane into the big flower tent, along with flipping the Lebanese (pics to come tomorrow on her), and flipping Ms Stank's Purple Orange CBD (into the Slurricane's old spot.

I'm guessing I have about a week til the Jacks are ready for chopping and about the same....maybe a couple days longer on the Skunk. Man the Skunk is really chunking up big time....been waiting for that.

As soon as I get the Jack and Skunk chopped...will move the Labyrinth and GG4 into their spots under the Spydrx.

Back
Top Bottom