Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Thanks for the tips Stank.....I have been somewhat scared of starting with cloning and the posts make it seem more manageable. I tried getting roots in a mix of aloe and water and it worked no problem. I tossed them cause I don't really have the space....I just need to figure out where I can keep them and I should do alright.
:thumb:

I must have a simple mind. I saw that photo and thought why not chop 3 feet off the tall one and lower the lights to the rest sitting on the floor?
Its obvious you don't have a bad back and don't mind bending over and picking up 10 gallon pots LOL.

Hey all! :ciao:

Spent the day down with the flower girls today. They all needed watering and I did some select plucking on the older flower girls. Getting close on a few of the girls. The smell on the Sour Cherries is so dank! We have a wide variety of smells coming from this batch.

Jack Herer (Fem) - Seedsman - Flip Day 58

Starting to get to the final stages with this one. Smells are picking up, as is the frost. Buds are swelling but still need to dense up a bit. Did a fair bit of leaf removal on the undercarriage to try and get a bit better light penetration. I will be plucking leaves off her every time I go in the tent between now and harvest time to continue to open her up more. I figure about another 8-10 days for this one.

Skunk #1 (Regs) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 58

Well, finally starting to be impressed with these as they continue to swell and dense up. They have really made a push here the last week and the buds are getting very solid. I was initially guessing they were going to go over 70 days but now I am not so sure. They seem to be finishing quickly. I will take a tester off next week and see what the trichomes are looking like.

Did some more leaf removal on her as well, especially in the center. The lowers are in need of some stronger light. I will likely do a bout of plucking at some point this weekend to open her up for her final week.

To be Continued...........

Killer A5 Haze (Clone) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 58

KA5 is really starting her swell this last week as well. She was mildly fluffy last week but I squeezed her today and was kind of surprised as to how solid she got. I am guessing she's got about 3 weeks left, maybe a little less based off how she is densing up. Smells are nice...but certainly not overpowering. Its a different odor for sure....pleasant but not something I can really describe.

Some of the leaves are starting to do their fade and I have started to pluck the leaves blocking lower sites.

Stank Surprise (Regs) - Stank Genetics - Flip Day 44

These continue to impress! Smells are fantastic and the frost is off the charts. The tallest of the three is stacking really nicely, while the middle plant is really getting dense. The shortest is the fluffiest by FAR. Not sure what will amount to anything off the short one....but we are going to let it go!

Well fuck a duck.....went down in the basement for the second time this morning (first time was about 2 hours ago) and the basement floor was wet. Seems as all the wet weather we have gotten has reared it ugly head. Not what I was looking forward to dealing with this morning. We have a hell of a mess to clean up.

Good news is we have another basement moisture mitigation company coming out on the 18th of this month so it will leave a good footprint of what we are dealing with and what it will take to prevent this from happening in the future. I can't have this water issue fucking with my grows.....gotta get this shit taken care of.

We have to essentially move half of our basement (where the water is) to the other part of the basement (the dry area) and get the dehumidifier going (already going) and break out the towels and get the mess cleaned up. Oh and then the other kicker is our dryer went out last weekend. We ordered another one from Lowes but it doesn't get delivered until Tuesday. :rolleyes:

Man......4+ hours of cleaning and the water just isn't stopping....its actually increasing its flow into the basement. Went ahead and moved the flower plants upstairs for now.....the RH in the basement is jumping through the roof and I am not taking any chances with mold at this point. We have probably emptied over 100 gallons of water that we have cleaned up :thedoubletake:

Man......4+ hours of cleaning and the water just isn't stopping....its actually increasing its flow into the basement. Went ahead and moved the flower plants upstairs for now.....the RH in the basement is jumping through the roof and I am not taking any chances with mold at this point. We have probably emptied over 100 gallons of water that we have cleaned up :thedoubletake:
Ugh I know your pain and irritation well. I could go on about water leaks into my basement. At this point most of my stuff is in plastic bins on large metal shelves down there. Its always something

Long night last night......was up til 2am cleaning the water and it wasn't showing any sign of stopping. We decided to go to bed and let the cards fall where they may. Woke up to a pleasant surprise in the fact the water stopped rising. Did a couple hours this morning and there are only a few places that still have slow leaks.

Plants are staying in the guest bedroom again today or until the RH drops low enough to return them to their tents.

I figure all told we probably cleaned up 300+ gallons of water. Hoping the weather will cooperate with us over the next two days. I know we have more snow coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom