Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Sorry in advance for the monster multi quote...

:thumb: Beautiful buds Van, very impressive.:yahoo:

Thank you Dynamo! Appreciate it bud

Plenty of frost for this time a year. Nicely done Van.

Hey Derby! Thanks brother!

Beautiful work Van Stank!

Thanks Flagg....appreciate it man! Looking forward to setting that shit on fire!

Looking beautiful!!

Thanks Gutter, Appreciate it! :passitleft:

Thanks brother....I smoked a tester off the Sour Cherries....she was fun! Looking forward to some more time with her!

Chop chop. :passitleft:

Indeed.....Jack's gonna be next!

Incredibly beautiful :welldone:

Seedling! Thank you very much! Appreciate it:thumb:

Fantastic work.

Thanks Gramps! I was pretty happy to see I wasn't out of practice. Been about 6 months since I really chopped one!

Helluva harvest brother!

Thanks Penny, definitely a good way to start things off!

Ok another update time!! We have a couple new plants to the lineup for this update. The new plants are two CBD strains, Purple Orange CBD from Dinafem and Lebanese from ACE Seeds. Ms Stank picked the Purple Orange CBD strain and I chose the Lebanese.

A little background on the Leb....she sprouted along with 2 siblings back on September 29th. The other two lebanese turned out to be males, not necessarily a bad thing but both were early to flower under 18/6 (a trait not uncommon to the landrace Lebanese strain) so there was no interest in using early popping guys.

She went from her seedling container to a 1 gallon pot after about 35 days. She stayed in the 1 gallon pot until Dec 9th where she got transplanted into her final 5 gallon pot. There was no training done on her and she is growing untopped. She vegged for a total of 77 days.

Lebanese (Regs) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 1

Purple Orange CBD (Fem) - Dinafem - Flip Day 1

A little background on this one.....she sprouted on Sept 20th and stayed in the seedling container until October 31st where she was transplanted into a 2 gallon pot. She was in the 2 gallon until December 9th when she got up potted to her final 7 gallon pot.

She has been a very aggressive grower throughout her life and we have had difficulties keeping her size contained. She was topped a while back and then had a mishap where I snapped off one of the top two mains. So she really only has half of her top node. Thankfully Ms Stank wasn't too upset with me for that!

Zkittlez (Fem) - Dope Seeds - Flower day ???

The little girl continues to do great in her little 2 gallon pot. Gotta give her lots of drinks though....almost daily in the 2 gallon pot. She starting to smell sweet!

To Be Continued.......

Panama Haze (Fem) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 65

She ain't purdy......but she's a hot mess! Colas are starting to fill in nicely. She's starting Week 10, and I figure she has another 5 weeks to go....at least.

Black Widow (Clone) - Mr. Nice Seeds - Flip Day 65

The tank continues to truck along and stack. She has a sweet smell coming from her and is getting very sticky. She's got a long ways to go yet....probably another 4 or 5 weeks for sure.

I plucked my first leaves off her today. They were starting to turn and die. Not too bad....10 weeks before the leaves started to fade.

So what can you share with regard to the CBD and THC levels of the Lebanese? What terpene profile are you expecting from her? What prompted you to try this strain over all the other CBD strains available?
I chose it because it wasn't bred to be a CBD strain as most are. I chose it because as a landrace, it was naturally high in CBD with a fairly even ratio to THC,and is renowned for Blonde Lebanese Hash so its a very resinous strain.

I haven't really looked at the terp profile commonly associated with the strain yet, so I don't know what to expect from her. I thought it would be a good strain to give a whirl.

I remember that stuff - smoked it in a glass pipe. Or just brushed a joint with a line of it. :love:

It was around for a couple years.

I remember that stuff - smoked it in a glass pipe. Or just brushed a joint with a line of it. :love:

It was around for a couple years.
I had like 3 vials of it. Hash oil joints were the shizz when I was young. Hahaha!

Hey everybody! Hope we are all enjoying our Sunday/weekend.

Started the day off with watering all the flower girls and taking pics of the the ladies that are due an update. Only change I made to the tent aside from watering was swapping the Labyrinth and Slurricane. I was looking at the flowering times on them and looks like the Slurricane is about 2 weeks longer than the Labyrinth.

Well what the hell does that have to do with anything Stank? Good question...the Labyrinth was in Flower Tent 2 which is running off much fewer watts and less efficient coverage. Since she has less time to soak up the power of the Spydrx Light, I decided to move her in there now to take advantage of all the power. The Slurricane will get moved in there next time there is an open spot (likely a few days after xmas when I plan on chopping the Jack and Skunks.

So lets kick things off....

Skunk #1 (Regs) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 67

She's down to about her last 5-7 days, maybe 10 days tops. The buds are incredibly dense and continue to fatten up nicely. Smells are still sweet.

Killer A5 Haze (Clone) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 67

Lots of flopping going on with this wild woman. Buds still have a couple weeks to dense up. I figure she has about 2 weeks left....give or take. Not a lot of odor from her but its pleasant. Don't let the looks fool ya....she will kick yo azz!!!

Jack Herer (Fem) - Seedsman - Flip Day 67

This one is getting really closely to being done. I could probably chop her if I wanted to or needed to, but I am trying to give her a few more days to fatten up. She has really darkened up the last week.

Stank Surprise x 3 (Regs) - Stank Genetics - Flip Day 53

Things continue to progress well with these ladies. The middle height plant is getting really dense and will likely finish first. The other two look like they will go 70 days or more, but the middle one will likely finish closer to 65. Smells continue to be more fuel on the tallest plant and sweet on the shorter two.

That Stanks Surprise is a looker!

Thanks Penny, appreciate it brother. It very frosty for sure!

You are going to have to start calling yourself an arborist rather than a gardner. Growing trees not plants. They all look good to me.

Hey Urb, good to see ya brother! Appreciate the kind words. :thumb:
Your Jack and Surprise both look beautiful. Hope the surprise is a knockout. Looks it.

Laws of averages working in my favor there brother!!! One out of the three have to be decent!

Back
Top Bottom