Looks delicious mate, i think I'm doing a partial chop tonight too 😊
Thank you they really are doing all the work lol.

I'm going to wait until Saturday and see how the purple haze looks. That'll be 54 days and I should also know when my work trip will officially start.

Thank you they really are doing all the work lol.

I'm going to wait until Saturday and see how the purple haze looks. That'll be 54 days and I should also know when my work trip will officially start.
I'd go a bit longer for mine but I've found a couple of buds with mould so I'm not going to push my luck

I'd go a bit longer for mine but I've found a couple of buds with mould so I'm not going to push my luck
Dang I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you can nip it in the bud. I'm worried about mine getting mold because my humidity at lights out has been spiking into the high 60's lately.

Dang I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you can nip it in the bud. I'm worried about mine getting mold because my humidity at lights out has been spiking into the high 60's lately.
Yea that's what did me in to hitting those humidity levels plus my buds are pretty dense and coke can size so it's a recipe for disaster

Yea that's what did me in to hitting those humidity levels plus my buds are pretty dense and coke can size so it's a recipe for disaster
Those are some meaty buds that hydro is throwing out. You think the dehuey will help fend it off for the rest of the hydro and SIP's?

Knock on wood, I can skirt that disaster. The crazy weather here has really messed with my lung room atmosphere and it's happening at the worst time. Just strapped in trying to manage what I can lol. Lung room humidity is currently 45%, trying to get a handle on it but with weird high temps and rain tomorrow I'm not feeling confident.

Those are some meaty buds that hydro is throwing out. You think the dehuey will help fend it off for the rest of the hydro and SIP's?

Knock on wood, I can skirt that disaster. The crazy weather here has really messed with my lung room atmosphere and it's happening at the worst time. Just strapped in trying to manage what I can lol. Lung room humidity is currently 45%, trying to get a handle on it but with weird high temps and rain tomorrow I'm not feeling confident.
🤞🙏

Yea we had some hot humid weather that screwed me over before I purchased that dehumidifier.
Grows should be OK from now on in the future ,next thing I will purchase will be a free standing 4kw air-conditioner then I'm set

Yea we had some hot humid weather that screwed me over before I purchased that dehumidifier.
Grows should be OK from now on in the future ,next thing I will purchase will be a free standing 4kw air-conditioner then I'm set
Haha it's typically supposed to be snowing right now but the high is 72°f tomorrow. I can't wait to turn on my AC this summer, it turns my basement into a constant 68°f, 35-40% RH grow space. I also brew beer in the summer because the basement becomes a great place for fermenting beer.

@Absorber I'm going to show my complete lack of geography knowledge here but are your winters more mild temps or does it become more of a rainy season? I know there are quite a few different climate zones in your country.

The bottom half of Australia gets cold in winter but it generally only snows up the higher elevations in the mountains, on a rare occasion it might snow lower. The top half of Australia gets a rainy season and cyclone's on the top east coast mainly.

Back
Top Bottom