Stihl Logger's Shiney Space Box Full Of Randoms - In Dirt Under CFLs

Well the girls looked spectacular this morning. Considering they went all week with no water until Friday night..They had grown up to the lights. Everybody got taken out and cleaned up, re tied and tucked. Oh! And we have started flowering! What a great Valentine's gift. Lolz.
IMG_20160214_105723331.jpg
IMG_20160214_110740076.jpg
IMG_20160214_111812053.jpg

All of the chicks on the operating table.. :thumb:

That's awesome Max! Must be something in the air today.. :high-five:

Thanks Stihl. I'm stupidly pleased at this turn of events. The timer to harvest starts now. Allegedly these Painkiller XL's take 8 weeks. I counted 50 heads in the scrog so things may be a little better than anticipated. Saying that I have 8 weeks to screw things up ;-)

Thanks Stihl. I'm stupidly pleased at this turn of events. The timer to harvest starts now. Allegedly these Painkiller XL's take 8 weeks. I counted 50 heads in the scrog so things may be a little better than anticipated. Saying that I have 8 weeks to screw things up ;-)

Lolz Max. You have made it this far my friend. It should be smooth sailing from here. :slide::riskybusiness:

Wow good news. Day 5 of flower here. Crossing fingers and checking girls now....

Nice, Lyzard! Hope all keeps going well my dude! I was super stoked to see flowers and pistols today. I was starting to worry.. This grow is outta the same jar of seeds as last growbut took a week longer to start flowering. Nothing but positive energy your way brother. :thumb:

Seems we're in step here Stihl. Do you recall the official flowering time for your girls? We may end up harvesting at the same time :)

I'm not too sure on these ones.. Last round I pulled them at 6 weeks.. Possibly just under. I had 1 Hermie on me so I pulled em all. I'm thinking between 7-9 tho. I'm hoping to go full pull this time around. I have100% control over the environment this time and 0 chance of light leaks.

I'm not too sure on these ones.. Last round I pulled them at 6 weeks.. Possibly just under. I had 1 Hermie on me so I pulled em all. I'm thinking between 7-9 tho. I'm hoping to go full pull this time around. I have100% control over the environment this time and 0 chance of light leaks.

Sounds like you have everything under control. Best of luck. I'll be keeping a close eye on mine and possibly harvest some at fully cloudy and some at 30% amber. A batch for day time and a batch for night time. I'm mainly after a giggly painkilling effect, not a zombie effect. I've not had a joint in over 5 years so I'll be knocked on my arse whichever batch I try :) The seed bank suggest harvesting at 50% amber, which sounds way too sleepy for me.

Sounds like you have everything under control. Best of luck. I'll be keeping a close eye on mine and possibly harvest some at fully cloudy and some at 30% amber. A batch for day time and a batch for night time. I'm mainly after a giggly painkilling effect, not a zombie effect. I've not had a joint in over 5 years so I'll be knocked on my arse whichever batch I try :) The seed bank suggest harvesting at 50% amber, which sounds way too sleepy for me.

Lolz yeah don't want ya falling over buddy. I've taken a few months off from smokin, I'll probably do the same thing when I can smoke again in the fall. :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom