Stihl Logger's Shiney Space Box Full Of Randoms - In Dirt Under CFLs

Looking good bro! I just got some junk on a bad plant I'm gonna make some nice oil from it. Let's hope this weather goes away it's too cold.

Thanks my brother dude. I gotta figure out how to make them concentrates and what not. I make some pretty decent butter tho. :thumb:

I usually harvest the top part of the plant and let let the bottom go for a week longer

Yeah buddy. I normally do my personal stash that way. The others are a grab bag. Lolz. Some uppity.. Some.. Nap time.. :goof:

Nice, Lyzard! Hope all keeps going well my dude! I was super stoked to see flowers and pistols today. I was starting to worry.. This grow is outta the same jar of seeds as last growbut took a week longer to start flowering. Nothing but positive energy your way brother. :thumb:

Right back at you man. It's exciting to hear that so many people in my small but growing circle of friends here that a lot are in the process of flower! I love indoor gardening, where it's fall all year long. :cheer:

Right back at you man. It's exciting to hear that so many people in my small but growing circle of friends here that a lot are in the process of flower! I love indoor gardening, where it's fall all year long. :cheer:

Good buds growing good buds man. The appreciation is ever flowing my dude. This place feels more and more like family everyday. :high-five:

Wow, what a surprise..man, they have come along quickly... Looking great Stihl....

Wow, what a surprise..man, they have come along quickly... Looking great Stihl....

Thanks Grizz! Appreciate ya poppin in bud. When ya gonna get them new beans growin man? All kinda smoke! :lot-o-toke:

Next grow mate... Going to be growing tutankhmon and the sour diesel... Flipping tomorrow, so around 9 weeks way. I'll pop them both in about 4 weeks time...

Next grow mate... Going to be growing tutankhmon and the sour diesel... Flipping tomorrow, so around 9 weeks way. I'll pop them both in about 4 weeks time...

Excellent my friend! I definitely wanna see that TUT. Ive grown alot of sour diesel. Its some really good shit. Its been a while since ive had it tho. Its been 4 years of afghani kush and cheese here. I still have no idea as to what im growin now... lolz. :Namaste:

IMG_20160216_153956187_HDR.jpg

Chicks were startin to get pretty unruly.. We had to fix that with the quickness.. They cant be growin into the lights.. Silly chicks..
IMG_20160216_163708935.jpg
IMG_20160216_172003165.jpg
IMG_20160216_175243748.jpg

They got some relatively aggressive LST... Bahahaha. thatll teach em for tryin to hog all the fake sun!

Excellent my friend! I definitely wanna see that TUT. Ive grown alot of sour diesel. Its some really good shit. Its been a while since ive had it tho. Its been 4 years of afghani kush and cheese here. I still have no idea as to what im growin now... lolz. :Namaste:

Mate expect a message when I come to grow it, I haven't, to my knowledge, all help appreciated... Your plants are looking great......

Subbed, looking good! Thumbs up on the lighting with power strips haha stoner ingenuity at it's finest. Too late now but did you consider scrogging?

Hey thanks Sparky. Yeah lol on them power strips. They were super cheap and I like how if something goes wrong they cut out. I got ahead of myself putting this tent together and only made one door. I'm going to set my 2x3 back up and try to scrog apair of auto red poisons. :thumb:

What week you in Logger

Just past week 2 of flower Greene. :thumb: Some where around 6 weeks total life. The seeds were put in dirt the 1st of January. They were germed but hadnt shown above soil til like the 4th. So between 6 and 7 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom