Stihl Logger's Shiney Space Box Full Of Randoms - In Dirt Under CFLs

Yeah but it's not the watts that really matter..it's the lumens..don't get me wrong I'm not dising cfl''s cause that's what I use all I'm saying is a hid &hps have a better lumen ratio had will give you a better yield

Yea buddy! I have a couple different mh/hps set ups but they are on a much larger scale. The cfls dont do too bad. I wish I would have set up a journal for my last grow. I had some really nice plants out of that one. Smaller tent and only ran 20 bulbs. Right now im sittin at 24 with a wattage of 552 and a fairly decent lumen output of 38,400. :high-five:

That's not to far from where I'm at..I have 310 watts just one plant..1 125 watt,2 40 watt 6 23 watt

Nice man. Im gonna add a couple 12 more 2700k 23 watters this weekend. Ill then have 36 of them bad chickens goin. lolz. If I would have built the tent taller i think i could have tossed the 400 watt hps in there... :lot-o-toke:

Wow, Logger -- the Shiny Space Box is really taking off! What a brilliant and happy looking garden. Kudos to you, man. :goodjob:

Thanks Glimmer! They seem happy so far. Gonna kick em a few more lumens this weekend and see what we can get jump started. :morenutes::loopy:

Much more impressive than my $200 try. Pic tent with mylar and cfls bulbs. It sucked lol. You get any of this snow? Must be good for the money if so. Stay safe bro

Yea brother.. 3 feet of it! Funny thing is it totally missed where I do most of my plowing.. That area only got 3 inches.. :rofl:

Finally on 1212 ehh? Lots of plants means lots of bud
Let the fun begin mr. Stihl

Vlad:bongrip:

Yes Sir! Thanks for stoppin in Vlad! They still doin a little bit of stretchin every day. Probably gonna have to raise the lights up a lil tomorrow. Give em all a good feed/watering.. Should be starting to see flowers in the next week or so. :thumb:

Finally made it over to the space lab.. Found some pretty unhappy girls.. Lol this dumb ass snow storm kept me away for 3 days. Gave em all a good waterin and they perked right back up. :thumb:
IMG_20160212_160026492.jpg
IMG_20160212_160034807_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160212_171119607.jpg
IMG_20160212_171127310.jpg

Hey Max! Thanks for the kind words and stoppin in bud! I used 3/4 inch pvc pipe for the structure and a reflective bubble insulation for the wrap. Its called "reflectix" comes in a variety of widths and lengths. I used a 48in x 25ft roll. it was $42. And i had like 5ft left over. Ill be usin that to put together another 2x3 tent to get ready for clones. Gotta keep em rollin! :lot-o-toke:

Hey Max! Thanks for the kind words and stoppin in bud! I used 3/4 inch pvc pipe for the structure and a reflective bubble insulation for the wrap. Its called "reflectix" comes in a variety of widths and lengths. I used a 48in x 25ft roll. it was $42. And i had like 5ft left over. Ill be usin that to put together another 2x3 tent to get ready for clones. Gotta keep em rollin! :lot-o-toke:

Many thanks Stihl. I'll go look for some to build a cabinet now I have some ideas. Despite a few hiccups I've got to day 13 of flip to 12/12 on my first ever grow and I'm the proud father of some lovely girls. I'm enjoying your journal greatly and will be along until the end.

Cheers

Many thanks Stihl. I'll go look for some to build a cabinet now I have some ideas. Despite a few hiccups I've got to day 13 of flip to 12/12 on my first ever grow and I'm the proud father of some lovely girls. I'm enjoying your journal greatly and will be along until the end.

Cheers

Excellent Max! Im on day 10 of 12/12 :thumb: If ya have any questions, anytime, dont be afraid to ask bud. :high-five:

You're getting to the best part soon...
Good luck, but maybe you won't need it if you go easy on them ;)

See you at the finish line Stihl. I'm on day 25 now.

I feel like the King of the Noobs now that I have a good grow going on!

Enjoy the fun and take it easy!

V:bongrip:

Excellent Max! Im on day 10 of 12/12 :thumb: If ya have any questions, anytime, dont be afraid to ask bud. :high-five:

What a wonderful offer, thank you :)

You're grow has become even more interesting now I know we're at a very similar point. I've read that pistils start appearing all over the place around the 10 day mark but I'm not seeing any evidence yet. I need to learn patience

Vlad. Yes Sir! Only 7 or 8 weeks left! lol

Max. Yeah sometimes thy take a bit.. Depends on the strain i believe.. Ive had some show pistils 3 or 4 days and ive had some take 2 weeks..

Greene!. How goes it my brother? We still chuggin along. I was gonna go and grab more 2700k bulbs today to kick me up to 32 cfls in the space case.. But... Its 15 degrees below zero.. That shit wasnt happenin. I saw a snowmans dick fall off this mornin.. Nope. Not me.. lmao :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom