Stihl Logger's Shiney Space Box Full Of Randoms - In Dirt Under CFLs

Looking good Stihl! How old are these babies?

They are between 3 and 4 weeks from sprout. I planted 24 seeds but did 12 at a time 1 week apart. Some have been culled. They just looked like under achievers or were lanky.. I should be down to just 9 in there soon. Im currently sittin at 14.

Just wanted to stop by..I like the set up man..CFL's are what I am using too..I have had good success with them..my girl that I'm growing now is the biggest plant I done so far..this is only my 2nd grow so I quest I'm doing ok...can you tell me how to get more light to the middle of the plant it is really bushy.
20160130_224927.jpg
20160201_015931.jpg
20160201_015849.jpg

Hey GT! Ya look to be about 2-3 weeks into flower. Plant looks great by the way! Thanks for stoppin in man. You can start by doing some LST. Use some garden tie wire to pull some of your branches outward. Itll help open the canopy up. You can also do some defoliating. Clip some of the big fan leaves off that are blocking light from penetrating the center of the plant. this will open up bud sites to more light too! Hope this helps bud. Give her a hair cut and a good drink. Shell be just fine. :thumb:

Thank man..I just trim the fan leaves right..and yeah your right about to start week 3..I had to tie down my top cola it was trying to take all the light so I had to tie it back down where the other ones where..in the past week it has really shoot up..about 2 weeks ago I had nitrogen toxicity so I had to flush her out and ever since I did that I ha email to raise the lights everyday day now..also I added some sensizym to my feeding schedule..I'm using Fox Farm nutes with open sesame,Beastie Bloom and Charles Ching..I'm really excited for this baby.lol...I will defiantly will trim so of them fan leaves and I will let you know the progress in a week or 2

Thank man..I just trim the fan leaves right..and yeah your right about to start week 3..I had to tie down my top cola it was trying to take all the light so I had to tie it back down where the other ones where..in the past week it has really shoot up..about 2 weeks ago I had nitrogen toxicity so I had to flush her out and ever since I did that I ha email to raise the lights everyday day now..also I added some sensizym to my feeding schedule..I'm using Fox Farm nutes with open sesame,Beastie Bloom and Charles Ching..I'm really excited for this baby.lol...I will defiantly will trim so of them fan leaves and I will let you know the progress in a week or 2

Thats awesome! shes gonna be a good producer fo sho. Ya man you can do a relatively heavy defol at this point. Just the big leaves tho. Not quite all of them but just to open her up a bit. You can also cut lower growth off at this point too man. They arent going to get much light and they are just wasting nutes and energy. Ya can try rootin them for clones and reveg them and keep on rollin too mang! :lot-o-toke:

Stares at warm glow of HPS (drooling)
Looks in wallet...damn!
Let the used light search begin. Lol

Lyzardman if you are looking for cheap lights I got the Erligpowht 45W LED lights that seem to do being doig well ;) get these for support or even couple of them along small cfls would do great ;)

Thanks for the like stihl came to check out the journal see how others are coming along in their grow looks great! Managed to get a snap of my girls here they are
This is my white voodoo 2.5 weeks into flower
DSC_001293.JPG

These two are my og kush been in flower for about a 1.5 weeks
DSC_0006108.JPG
happy growing!

Actually if you check my journal, a friend dropped off a 1000w flower bulb and hood. I just need to pick up a ballast. Only going to use hip for flower. May be just a couple more cfls.

I didn't think about that..that's one thing I messed up and didn't take any clones..I had 2 other plants but they turned out male..so to reveg them do I go 24/0 or 18/6

That sucks my brotha. Males (well cannibis plants) are always a for sure buzz kill.. And to re veg a clone i believe ya just bang em back in constant 24 hr light.. Im not 100% sure on that tho bud. Ive never personally reveged a turtle stick. Just goin on what ive read here mang. :thumb:

Actually if you check my journal, a friend dropped off a 1000w flower bulb and hood. I just need to pick up a ballast. Only going to use hip for flower. May be just a couple more cfls.

Weeooo. Yeaaa. 1k hps!. youre definitely not gonna need any supplemental cfls brody. Lol them cfls might start growin too! Keep them plants short, keep them plants wide. Scrog discipline might now be somethin you might wanna look at my dude. :lot-o-toke:

So today marks the 28 day average for my chicks.. They have now been flipped! Im only workin with a height of tent at a stocky 4ft and my lights effectively eat 10'' of that up and another 12'' for buckets so its time to stretch em. Lights have been moved up to 14'' and everybody got 16oz of straight water. Wont be back to the space lab til Saturday morning as work has called me to rolling hills of NY/PENNA.. The pony tailing done 24 hrs ago worked wonders. Alot of my shorter under branches had popped thru the canopy. So its time to flower power! :slide:

O yea! Pic updates! Not really all that much.. Not gonna do a back flip or nothin but they are chuggin along.. :rollit:
IMG_20160203_161151799_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160203_164436188_HDR.jpg

They all sat at 18/6 for 5 days after LST and some super cropping, Under skirt defol was done today too. They filled in nicely.

Managed to score some buckets at the local Dollar Store.. 1.5 gal oval buckets. They are waste paper bins. Gonna have to drill some holes for drainage but they will fit into the 2x3 tent just swimmingly. 2 rows of 6. Hopefully ill have some clones comin here soon and im workin on ordering some autos. Oh! And i couldnt pass that deal up. Left overs from school supply season. Picked up 12 of em for a buck a piece!
IMG_20160203_183504913.jpg
IMG_20160203_183616287.jpg

I like my buckets.. Dont judge... :rofl:

Hey one more question..would should my ppm's be at

That i honestly dont know my man.. Ive never once checked mine as im a soil grower. I know you are growin in dirt too but i just dont know man.. Goin by what i can recall from readin hydro and dwc threads, if you are measurin ppm usin ph balanced water at the point in flower you are at now id say between 600-800 would be ok.. Dont quote me on this tho brother. ive never grown in hydro. But you usin the FF soil that soil buffers ph between 6.2 and 6.8 i believe.. If you are havin an issue id ph your water down to 5.8 before addin nutes to help pull your run off and soil ph down.. In theory that should put you some where between 6.1 and 6.7.

Back
Top Bottom