Stihl Logger's Shiney Space Box Full Of Randoms - In Dirt Under CFLs

Managed to score some buckets at the local Dollar Store.. 1.5 gal oval buckets. They are waste paper bins. Gonna have to drill some holes for drainage but they will fit into the 2x3 tent just swimmingly. 2 rows of 6. Hopefully ill have some clones comin here soon and im workin on ordering some autos. Oh! And i couldnt pass that deal up. Left overs from school supply season. Picked up 12 of em for a buck a piece!
I like my buckets.. Dont judge... :rofl:

Haha...I love a good deal too! Even if they are just trash cans. Good job! Hope they do the trick for you.

Haha...I love a good deal too! Even if they are just trash cans. Good job! Hope they do the trick for you.

Lolz thanks mittin! They should do awesome.. I mean they are intermittent pots but just the right size for me to effectively fit 12 of them in my 2x3.Ive got like 8 different tents kickin around. Every one of them is a different size tho.. I get baked and build shit.. :lot-o-toke::tommy:

Then I should be good..I pH my water at 6.5 and my runoff phone is 6.5 sometimes 6.4 and my ppm'so are around 700

I replied but i forgot to "" it.. Ya man ya should be able to kick your ppm up a hundo or so a week. I personally wouldnt go over 1000 but your plant looks like its kickin ass man! Kick her up a notch.. See what she does.. Dont get too crazy with the cheese whiz tho. You will be able to see how she responds in a half day or so. Wait til mid week 4 and hit her with 825.. Idk man.. It just sounds like a jump start.. Id really not like to be responsible for killin your harvest tho my dude. If shes doin good now.. As she gets farther along she def will eat more..

Thanks guys and girls for all the info and comments..I just noticed today that it's starting to frost up some..I can't wait till harvest this is gonna be the most yielding grow I ever had..it has bud sites all over the top of it..I took me a lot of lst and fimming to get her that bushy..I'm so excited..lol...I'm like a little kid in a candy store..lol

20160130_224927.jpg

Still not too exciting of an update.. Got about 2-3'' added in over all mass in the last 2 days. Tent is filling up fast.. First round of bloom nutes tonight. Everything seems pretty good!
IMG_20160205_174328245.jpg
IMG_20160205_174335693.jpg
IMG_20160205_174313491_HDR.jpg

Hey AllSmiles! Welcome aboard my friend, thanks for stoppin in! And mittens I just flipped to 12/12 on the 3rd. I grew a hand full of these bagseeds back in August and they all stretched alot. Made for easy training, a great structure and level canopy.. I will let these ones go 2 or 3 weeks longer at the end to really fatten up tho. Last grow i had 1 hermie from a light leak that i had somehow over looked so i pulled all of them early. I did however save a bunch of pollen from that hermie purple kush and have that saved for the day i can manage to score some good autos or really good photo fems. itll be another discipline to learn but it should be fun and rewarding none the less.. :thumb:

What's up brother? Haven't heard from ya in a while. Just checking in to see how things are doing. Best of luck :tokin:

The work thing is keepin me super busy. Weather sucks ass.. Other than that everything is chuggin along. Thanks for poppin in man! :thumb:

Loving the space box dude!

I just read through your whole grow. I'm on for the ride!

I have 2 4-socket light bulb adapters that I have been wanting to fill with CFLs. Currently only using 1 with 3 bulbs in it for my vegging clone.

I feel like CFLs add up quick no one realizes how easily you can add wattage to a grow for like NO dollars.

Loving the space box dude!

I just read through your whole grow. I'm on for the ride!

I have 2 4-socket light bulb adapters that I have been wanting to fill with CFLs. Currently only using 1 with 3 bulbs in it for my vegging clone.

I feel like CFLs add up quick no one realizes how easily you can add wattage to a grow for like NO dollars.

Thanks brother nug! and welcome aboard. Ya the cfls have treated me pretty well so far. This is just another kind of side project of mine. "buddin on a budget" The whole set up was built for around 200 bucks.. :thumb:

Thanks brother nug! and welcome aboard. Ya the cfls have treated me pretty well so far. This is just another kind of side project of mine. "buddin on a budget" The whole set up was built for around 200 bucks.. :thumb:

Much more impressive than my $200 try. Pic tent with mylar and cfls bulbs. It sucked lol. You get any of this snow? Must be good for the money if so. Stay safe bro

Back
Top Bottom