Stihl Logger's Shiney Space Box Full Of Randoms - In Dirt Under CFLs

Thanks man and welcome! Ill be doin some work in there tomorrow after well... work. Should have my number cut down to 10 or 12. I have a few that look lanky like males and a few that just arent performing. So ill have a more uniform and realistic number in the space case. lolz. Itll be a few days since topping so i might just be able to start some LST. We be rollin now! :blunt:

Hey Logs,
Subbed in...first post...gotta follow this one as I too use cfls and am in the process of completing my own grow cabinet. Right now my plants are in an unused shower stall in the basement , which is working pretty well but not stealthy enuff. Love the DIY!!! Keep up the good work and will check back soon!

Thanks pizzzaguy welcome to my journal bud! and welcome to :420:. youll love it here. Tons of awesome people and more ways to learn than youll know what to do with. If ya have any questions dont be afraid to ask man. We arent here to put anybodys grow down, we all here for the same reason. When it comes to grows, big or small, we love em all! :thumb:

Thanks for stoppin by Donny! And Oh most definitely. Im usin up the rest of my hesi nutes from last grow but i fully intend to hit the LHS this afternoon to see if i can get my hands on some GH or FF complete series combos. Should be time for some feedin tonight. Probably start LST. Flip night will be sunday. Then from there on out itll be continuing LST and some super cropping. Couple weeks into flower ill start the defol and do some "monster cropping". Why toss them lowers out if i can make some viable clones huh? :thumb:

Well we are shit, showered, and shaved.. lolz j/k im a hippie, aint nobody got time for dat! hahahaha (insert ridiculous sponge bob laugh) :rofl: Waters for the turtle food! Bahahaha. Its off to the space lab for some thinnin, trimmin and trainin.! Hopefully goin to 48 hours of 18/6 then makin the flip to 12/12 at lights out sunday night. Updates to follow. Back in a few hours friends! :thumb: :Namaste:

Well went and did some work.. Culled 6 plants that were super lanky, Fed the rest their 1st nutes with a little drink, and did a whole lotta leaf tuckin.. Midnight will be their first night cycle, they are now on 18/6, gonna see if i can get some vertical growth goin on now. Other than that they all seem to be doin just fine. :thumb: Pics time!! :lot-o-toke:

IMG_20160129_163218726.jpg
IMG_20160129_164551047.jpg
IMG_20160129_165036687.jpg
IMG_20160129_165424561.jpg
IMG_20160129_165846794.jpg
IMG_20160129_170936475.jpg
IMG_20160129_171131150.jpg
IMG_20160129_172643654_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160129_180632444_HDR.jpg

Thanks Applegate! The trees werent quite big enough to fire up the chainsaw tho.. Scissors did the trick. :cheesygrinsmiley: They were really really spindly. I shoulda taken a pic of a couple of them. 6 or 8 branches but absolutely no other secondary growth. Im pretty sure they would have been males anyhow. :;):

Looking good Sthil. Are they in their final containers? :passitleft:

Yup Yup. Most of them are 2.5 gal and the rest are 1.75 gal. I dont need them to get too big. this is just another experimental grow. Call it "buddin on a budget" lolz. :high-five:

have you finished any plants in 2.5 gal or less before? Im not sure what size smart pot to get for my 2x2 space

PS. Good luck on females! :thumb:

Hey Toda, thanks for stoppin in! And yes ive finished plants in 1 gal pots. Thats what i used for my last grow. They didnt to too bad. Most definitely could have been better but i was away alot and didnt really have anybody to care for them while i was gone. Still did 6.5 oz on 4 plants that i topped and trained to only grow to be about 18'' tall :thumb:

my current west coast og is in a 4l pot should get about 15-20 grams off her if I'm lucky. But the buds are so nice. My next run should be 4x 6liter air pots figure maybe 20 grams each plant not bad for 1 big ass cfl:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

my current west coast og is in a 4l pot should get about 15-20 grams off her if I'm lucky. But the buds are so nice. My next run should be 4x 6liter air pots figure maybe 20 grams each plant not bad for 1 big ass cfl:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Yo Spart whats up whats up! Yea thats not bad at all. Try addin some small cfls.. I got a power strip, 3 "y" connecters and 3 socket adapters and 6 bulbs for right around 35 or 40 bucks. itll add a wider spectrum and add about 150 watts! :lot-o-toke:

They all look real good. I like your setup, I almost feel like a fool for spending as much as I did on lights and tent after saw your setup.

Thanks Lyzard! its goin well so far man. I have a 4x8x6.5 tent that runs 2 600 mh/hps. that thing cost some cheddar.. Right around a grand.. this little setup is a trial experiment ive been doin on here. "BUDDIN ON A BUDGET" if ya read an earlier post i made ive done a few other grows similar to this. Been kinda uppin the ante each time. With a little bit of craftsmanship its a good place to start. I got this grow up n runnin for just under 240 bucks.. Pots, dirt, lights, material, fans.. ya know all the essentials. Im sure with the more expensive and far more practical stuff you will do great man, no worries. I was just tryin to do something that just about anybody would be able to get. (no online ordering and whatnot).. Tryin to keep it all super simple.. :thumb: :smokin:

UPDATE ALERT... WeeeOOO wEEoooo WWeeeOOO... lolz not really tho.. Just went and checked on all the chicks, They are doin superb i do believe. All of them got a name and a number (just for charting reasons), some got a small trimming( 1 or 2 fan leaves) everybody got their liquid lunch ( 1/2 strength Hesi Grow in 10floz of water) and then just some pluck n tuck.. :thumb: ON TO THE PICS!!!

IMG_20160131_122907434.jpg
IMG_20160131_122901192.jpg
IMG_20160131_121056366.jpg

All of them took well to the top and trim from Friday 1/29, and all seem to be liking being on the 18/6 light cycle.. Will probably leave them as is on lights until next Friday, and then we will see bout 12/12 flower power!! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom