Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Not much of a question, now...
03112E7B-05A1-4FB3-99E8-3C8089EAD623.jpeg
just waiting on a tiny bit of that sweet powder ;) then I’m probably going to have to move this thing to a far away land because it’s going to end up making a cloud.

Haha thanks- real success will be pollination without unwanted contamination of other plants.

But at least now I know I can do this to an auto and I DON’T have to do the WHOLE plant next time lol

Wow. I’d move her now..... :cheesygrinsmiley:
She’s isolated upstairs, with a GSC auto that’s doing the same thing but about a week behind.
As soon as 1 of those pods pops open I’m going to bag up the plant and take it elsewhere, where it can’t cause me problems.

This is the GSC auto, which days ago was behind, but now is almost caught up. I started treating it a bit earlier and it started flowering later than the Gelato. So it’s looking like it may pop any time too
32F82F3D-BC25-43B7-BCFC-893B526A393A.jpeg
Since that GSC was the biggest auto I ever grew and one of the most tasty, it will be a great one to breed back with wedding cake, which is already an offspring of GSC anyway. Though I’m really looking forward to making Ice Cream Cake, this other cross is going to be sticky amazingness.

Training is started on both of them now. I clipped and wired her (CBG) last night and she’s already standing back up. Looking solid, both popping pistils now
D014B557-059F-4B37-BE46-609AA68BE33E.jpeg

The drawers are filling back up, I like the looks of this inventory
F12B71D8-0FD1-48A4-A3AB-5D128A7BD991.jpeg
40586F40-DE49-44FB-B849-CD20A631E7D2.jpeg
and the outdoor is finally emptying out a bit. I’ve been pressing, cooking, rolling and eating lots of this outdoor, and mostly smoking my best indoor. Still stocking up for the apocalypse, though.
this is my dream !!!!
you did it !!!!!

the library of smoke !!!! :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

and you can choose your smoke !! from the time of the day when needed !!!

omg !!!!
this is so cool

i can;t get pass the next harvest yet , even i got a massive harvest , i screw it up and never reach the next harvest with some stash left

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

your work is amazing

:high-five:

Clearly labeled branches and both plants are pollinated with Gelato, the GSC still needs a day or so more before the sacks open up.
0E436332-6B18-43FD-8CB3-596E5A2D2A67.jpeg
1CB850A7-F72C-4D7C-91BE-62C70FEE8A24.jpeg
The 2 branches are covered so they can have some private time (and the pollen doesn’t get everywhere) lol it probably will anyway. A small sacrifice for the future of my seed bank.

Been a while since I've checked in here but things look as good as ever. Congrats on the reversal!!
Thanks, I’m hoping the magic happened in here as intended.
B069AE8B-B59E-4711-BD74-369453D6C475.jpeg
81C13090-0398-4EA5-B90F-176035A62E16.jpeg
had some pistils go red on only this pollinated branch, hoping that’s a good sign.

These pollinated ladies are cruising and doing well.
The CBG (left) has totally changed color in the past week, wondering if it may have gotten pollinated too late. No worries, the real treat is the Wedding Cake crosses I’m making. I can’t even tell you how excited I am to have 3 of my favorite autos making seeds together.
A4E1A918-4F1E-4F19-9B77-94CEC14A8825.jpeg
I did a second pollination today on the same branches. Last time the pollen was just forming. This time it was a pile of yellow dust. Honestly I don’t even mind if most of this plant goes to seed because it will be worth the results.
Barney’s Farm WC Auto x Weedseedsexpress GSC Auto
&
Dope Seeds (Blackskull) Gelato Auto.
I’m pretty happy with science at the moment :headbanger: :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom