Stoney's First Journal: Cheap Tents & LEDs With High Brix Blend - Fall 2018

That DC has some awesome color to her! Did you take a clone of her?

Of course :) On general principle, I clone everything, just in case I happen upon my own 'lemon paki'-esque plant, sooner or later :)

Did you enter your pepper plant in the Plant of the Month contest? :laugh::rofl: she is definitely a winner !

Hah! Thanks Rooster, appreciate the kind words. I don't think they'd take the submission o_O:p:ganjamon:

Of course :) On general principle, I clone everything, just in case I happen upon my own 'lemon paki'-esque plant, sooner or later :)

Hah! Thanks Rooster, appreciate the kind words. I don't think they'd take the submission o_O:p:ganjamon:
Me too bud! Always clone everything just in case. You never know when it may be "The One"!

Well guys, crazy update: I bought a licensed farm in a rural part of the state! Needless to say, the tent has gotten less attention lately, but boy, you wouldn't know it! Sorry for the quick-and-dirty shot--the GDP is only unhappy plant in the tent.

Will have to start a new journal for Brix Brother's Ranch...chronicling the growing of High Brix buds, fruits, and veggies in the Emerald Triangle :)

We've got a square footage license, which is nice--no plant count! So, of course we've already added a greenhouse with 36 mothers in 30 gallons pots in it. Partner is a hardcore TLO-guy, who is excited about High Brix growing and eager to see what we can do.

We've amended ~30% EWC from a HUGE red wiggler compost mound on the property. Really nice stuff--the fines! On top, we've inoculated Stropharia into a good 4inch mulch layer of hay. We'll be amending testing and amending the soil via Doc's services after this run for a spring dep.

Could not be more grateful, or excited!

Living the Dream, much love brother and sisters. :circle-of-love::passitleft::ganjamon::surf:

Stoney

Congrats Stoney did you get the lot in Mendocino ? with 2 greenhouse, Well water, Solar and 12 acres
listed at 580K & PERMITS paid up until the end of the year ? that one really had me interested

Anyway Very very cool I hope to follow along someday

Hey Gazoo! No, ours is 20 acres--ponds, wells, and 5000 sq ft of cultivation :)

Update:

Blowing minds with washed buds out here. Harvesting on this scale takes some doing! Some of these plants exceed 12ft of height.

Brix Bros Farm journal will be starting in 2019, I'll post pics here until then as we amend soil, take down this crop, and start our white market journey.

Stoked!

Neiko--YES, that Malawi x Tangie OG is one my crosses. It is easily my new favorite. Met with Doc this past weekend for a smoke and chat, and was delighted to hear he enjoys it as well! Always nice getting to smoke some Paki and talk shop.

Unfortunately, with the Farm stuff happening my Malawi x Tangie OG clones did not make it, so I'll have to hunt out this pheno again from the several dozen seeds I have left. If any veteran brixers want to volunteer to help me on this search, please do PM me. I want to keep this strain around and in trusted hands--absolutely perfect in the AM with a cup of coffee. Clear headed, upbeat, energetic, it's what I've been looking for. Hope you all have been well!

Now that's the hand of a guy who loves his job:goodjob:

EDIT; So your a lefty too :high-five:

Ambidextrous actually. Always appreciate your attention to detail, Gazoo! :passitleft:

Everyone that PM'd me about the seeds has been answered. Will be fun keeping this one in the brix fam!

The Wife tells me the BCPs are looking damn good back in SF....will post pics when we harvest!

Guys,

My lovely lady at home started harvesting the grow tent for me. When I got home, I HAD to snap a few photos. This Black Cherry Punch looks and smells outrageous. Can't wait to try her!

Looking forward to Devil's Carnival as well--I forgot to snap a photo, but I'll get one on here in time. She smells great, and I have a feeling will be nice and upbeat.

Cheers gang, hope all y'all are doing well and enjoying the fruits (and herbs!) of your labors.

--Stoney

Back
Top Bottom