Stoney's First Journal: Cheap Tents & LEDs With High Brix Blend - Fall 2018

Stoney...she looks nice and proper...ripened perfectly. Betcha most all glands are white/milky...perfect.
You will like her affects man....thats why i grew her out twice...:thumb:...Wish i still had some ....
Enjoy the day Stoney , and friends.

Thanks Duggan! My choice to grow her was of course 100% inspired by your (stunning!) work with the BCP earlier this year.

A couple of shots of the nugs coming off the farm--looking forward to improving.

Thanks Duggan! My choice to grow her was of course 100% inspired by your (stunning!) work with the BCP earlier this year.

A couple of shots of the nugs coming off the farm--looking forward to improving.

From the looks of those I bet the trim is GREAT :high-five::welldone:

:high-five:.....:roorrip:....:roorrip:...Give us your thoughts on that gorgeous lookin BCP when ya can OK!

Damn Duggan, I'm in love with this stuff. Nice hybrid effects, pretty balanced but safe to say with an Indica lean to it. Love the way it hits and tastes--that taste--floral, and sweet! The 'black cherry' descriptor I feel is SPOT on. Growing the last 5 from seed this summer, no doubt.

Now that is a shave.... Looking great.

Thanks! FWIW, I prefer mine a bit leafier--but the market does not. Hoping time changes these things :)
From the looks of those I bet the trim is GREAT:high-five::welldone:
Oh you betcha! You know how we do...us ne'er-do-wells and our sugar-leaf J's :ganjamon:

I'll say, he shaved them bald! ;) I prefer them a little unkempt. :rofl:

Looking great Stoney! How many days on the BCPs? Mine are at 47 days so thinking a few more weeks....?

:passitleft:

You and me both, Ween! But hey, can't complain about this sugar leaf. I wish I could give you more specifics on the BCP--mine was not particularly well taken care of it's last 3-4 weeks, due this farm thing falling into my lap. Most of mine got the 2x CAT, but were fed straight water (took ALL my kit stuff to be used at the farm) after that. Ended up with some pretty interesting results among plants. The ones that were fed via Kit instructions (2 of them) came out perfect. The ones that did not are different--more of the OG-style 'gaminess' in them; smaller buds, slightly less trichs, but still absolutely great weed.
We may have to enroll him in Bosley.
It's a matter of time, for sure :rofl:
Wow Stoney, all of it is very impressive. What does your bcp smell like? Your bud structure looks quite a bit different than mine.

The smell....otherwordly. It has some of this baked goods/bakery smell in it that the Blueberry Muffin we grew on the farm has as well--KILLER terp that i've never really come across before. Glad it's making it's way into the gene pool. You know what? Let's smell her again...

*Opens jar*

A lovely, sweet, cherry-almond scone is kinda what I'm getting. Maybe a hint of 'muffin' smell in there. Spectacular.

Hope all is well--cheers gang! Please, hit this.

:passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom