Helps with:
Depression
Fatigue
Pain
Stress

Grow Difficulty: Hard
THC value: 20% - 29%
CBD value: 0.1% - 1%

We'll see about plant height. There's a wide range of phenotypes so I believe we will see tall to medium sized plants. I will better see phenotypical traits in a couple of days. Switching to 18/6 in 12 hours, last day with 24/24 and first day of veg tomorrow!

Cheers!

Not had a tall one myself. All 100-120cm stocky more indica looking for me.
I think I will possibly have one or two tall plant of the bunch.
IMG_20240217_092202397.jpg

First one with the most Sativa looking leaves with no overlapping. These two has the longest internodes so far. The bottom one being tallest of the bunch.
IMG_20240217_092215310.jpg

Cheers!

Just put 9 BB in paper so I’m not so far behind!
That's awesome! From Dutch Passion? What's up with the new title Skin&Eyes & Co? Always wondered about where your title(s) come from? :D

That's awesome! From Dutch Passion? What's up with the new title Skin&Eyes & Co? Always wondered about where your title(s) come from? :D
These are Seed City freebies but grown them before. Two falling over with weight right now.

I was lucky enough to win a prize draw last 420 day and the prize was a custom title. I chose “cannabis enthusiasts” When I became a paid member of the 420 site via patreon some levels come with a custom title so ai fancied a change!

My wife deserves a mention!

IMG_20240217_202642905_HDR.jpg

New feed pumps. These are gonna last for years. Drop shipping, no extra custom fees. Like 4 bucks a pump, that's ridiculously cheap.
IMG_20240217_202703465.jpg
IMG_20240217_211956003.jpg

Using my old SMS Controller to my older exhaust fan. Second I ever bought, over 20 years old but still going strong! Gotta love EBM pabst fans. I will change tent, fans and lighting in a couple of weeks when flowering starts. That also leaves me some times to set up irrigation.
IMG_20240217_212003615_HDR.jpg

Inkbird IHC-200 humidity controller.
IMG_20240217_211853871.jpg

Early auxillary shoots early on. This is my favourite so far.
IMG_20240217_211919244_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240217_211833376.jpg

All of the bunch! Fed to runoff today again at 300ppm / 0.6 EC. Roots are poking out on all of them. Down right corner is the favourite so far.

Cheers and all the best!

IMG_20240218_065652339.jpg

3 hours before lights out. Vegging plants and happy as can be!

Funny how people on here talk so surely about theory and that ammonium is sooo toxic for plants and humans. They don't seem to mind getting 3:1 ammonium:nitrate ratio from start and I always saw pristine growth with Dyna Gro at 4:1 ratio.

It's overly exaggerated and Cannabis does pretty well at converting ammonium to nitrate in the root zone. The local 3-1-7 base I use has 2:1 ammonium:nitrate ratio but I better that by adding Calcium nitrate.

Some other plants are however more sensitive and some even NEED ammonium to flourish. Not that toxic in that scenario right?

Cheers and all the best!

Those are looking great! What day are you on? Mine is not far behind yours and still looks like day one 😆 im 8 days above soil I believe
Thanks bud! 14 days above ground. There's many Bruce Banner journals on here now :)!

Hey Wastei - hope this isn’t intruding - you know I know you got the skillz over me! But just its not a normal strain so maybe this gets more exposure for things to watch out for with the excellent BB!

IMG_1635.jpeg

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Its a tough strain to grow! Had to partial harvest this today. Its one of 6 original Banner main tops. We lost 3 to stem rot/wilt then because a naturally unbalanced plant when it got heavy this one twisted and split, low down yesterday. Today my cable ties and tape hadn’t worked and it had died. Harvested at 49 days, too soon of course but we’ll dry and cure properly and test for cannabinoids.

On the plus side just that maybe 20% of a fully realised plant weighed about 800g untrimmed and sorta wet - zoom in - it was at 55% Rh overnight so pretty dry. You can get some monster yields out of the strain but yeah 😅

Its not the friendliest sometimes!

Nick

IMG_20240218_184052843.jpg

I haven't mentioned these fungus gnats catchers. They dont look like much but they are really really effective. I keep them by the intake entrances. The light is not enough to stress anything and they're being kept below plant level.
IMG_20240218_184158116_HDR.jpg

New pad, one or two gnats.
IMG_20240218_184119605_HDR.jpg

Earlier sticky pad from when I took the tomatoes inside for winter. They work for gnats for sure! Love this little thing!
IMG_20240218_184010927.jpg
IMG_20240218_184310714_HDR.jpg

Longest internodes of all of them, still pretty compact.
IMG_20240218_184330786_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240218_184339169_HDR.jpg

These are my two favourites so far. The first one a green phenotype and will probably be the most potent of the bunch. The last one I believe will be the biggest producer. They have very similar internodal length.

Cheers and all the best!

/W

Hey Wastei - hope this isn’t intruding - you know I know you got the skillz over me! But just its not a normal strain so maybe this gets more exposure for things to watch out for with the excellent BB!

IMG_1635.jpeg

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Its a tough strain to grow! Had to partial harvest this today. Its one of 6 original Banner main tops. We lost 3 to stem rot/wilt then because a naturally unbalanced plant when it got heavy this one twisted and split, low down yesterday. Today my cable ties and tape hadn’t worked and it had died. Harvested at 49 days, too soon of course but we’ll dry and cure properly and test for cannabinoids.

On the plus side just that maybe 20% of a fully realised plant weighed about 800g untrimmed and sorta wet - zoom in - it was at 55% Rh overnight so pretty dry. You can get some monster yields out of the strain but yeah 😅

Its not the friendliest sometimes!

Nick
Yeah I used to only grow sensitive Sativa's so I know the struggles! I'm happy they seem to like wet feets but I can tell they're a little sensitive and picky early on.

Nothing major, just reacting stronger to changes than most. They said she likes heavy feedings but I think she would probably be similar to Skywalker OG that I grew in feeding strength, probably slightly lower.

/W

IMG_20240218_193331370.jpg

Watering/feeding every day to runoff, currently once a day. I know I need to clean the tray! I flipped one when I transplanted them in the seedling stage. It landed on the tent floor but survived!
IMG_20240218_194416257_HDR.jpg

Tilt and Shakey Shakey!

/W

100 ml of concentrate:

Nitrogen (N) 5,1 g (Nitrat-N 3,1 g) (Ammonium-N 2,0 g),

Phosphorous (P) 1,0 g,
Potassium (K) 4,3 g, Sulfur (S) 0,4 g,
Calcium (Ca) 0,3 g,
Magnesium (Mg) 0,4 g,
Iron (Fe) 30 mg,
Manganese (Mn) 20 mg,
Boron (B) 10 mg,
Zink (Zn) 3,0 mg,
Copper (Cu) 1,5 mg,
Molybdenum (Mo) 0,4 mg.

This is what's in the base 3-1-4. It's low in Ca and Mg so I added some Calcium Nitrate and Magnesium Sulfate to the mix. I could probably do really well running this from start to finish but I'll switch to Jacks when flower comes. I get extra potassium and silicate from potassium silicate and up the phosphorous slightly with phosphoric acid in pH down.

I'm not sure how much Calcium Nitrate and Magnesium sulfate I added to the stock solution, only that the ratio was right. My EC pen broke on me and I had to repair it but I only found out what the problem was after I was done mixing. Maybe I need to add some more Ca/Mg in veg, we'll see as we progress. Never grown with this plant food before. It's dirt cheap and produced locally so I though why not try it in veg?

Back
Top Bottom