Struggling Bud

Smokyherbs

420 Member
Hey guys. I've got one that's just not looking too hot. Yesterday, I flushed her with 6 ph and raised the light. Is it calcium deficiency? Thanks!
trouble shooting.jpg

Definitely more info needed. Are you in soil?coco? Are you feeding the plant? If so with what. Give us some info and we will seek you some answers.

I'm just using pro mix organic vegetable and herb soil. I am using the fox farm 3 liquid nutrients big bloom, tiger bloom and the grow big. In a tent around 32 degrees celsius and 47% humidity. Watering about twice a week

Thank you. I just got the tent. I've been originally growing outdoors. They are flowering it is week 10 of autoflower sour diesel.
trbl.jpg

Let me first say I'm not an auto flower guy. However, from what I have learned, they are very sensitive to stress and can be why they are so small. Once growth stunts from stress, it is very hard to recover from. There are some good auto flower growers that can help better than myself.

Thank you. I just got the tent. I've been originally growing outdoors. They are flowering it is week 10 of autoflower sour diesel.
trbl.jpg
10 weeks!? Wow, think I'd pop some more beans and try again
Do you use an intake fan?
Hugely beneficial for that volume of air, passive won't cut it

Thanks for all the advice y'all. Temp of tent is at 27.4 C and humidity around 45. Let me know if y'all think that's good.

Back
Top Bottom