Sun Valley 2017 SSH x Cataract Kush - Full Organic

Well today's work was a bitch but glad it's done. 6500L soil added to the holes.. will top dress on the week coming amd transplant under full moon on tje 8th.
20171021_151431.jpg
20171021_164902.jpg
20171021_164904.jpg
20171021_165050.jpg

The chosen 8 for this year's biggies.. rest of seeds going down 1st Nov
20171021_101038.jpg
Crazy dude. Can't even imagine how tired u must've been. I'm impressed

Thats some pretty impressive work there SunValley! I know what you must've felt after. I work construction as a laborer (union) and have to dig holes like that for "concrete footings." But honestly, it would probably be alot more satisfying to know that some plants were going into those big ass holes instead of just plain old boring concrete. ☺ Much props to ya bruh!

Still, it feels good to put in a solid days manual labour. Hopefully there were plenty of beers to help lubricate the joints.

Have a chocolate mint freebie might pop end of month. How big did it get outside ?

I am not Sure if i am the right one to ask. Yes i had This beauty outside but in a small pot, She had thrips,gnats and other problems. Normally they het 2 meter without problems and remember that cmog grows in flower. It can strech alot!
420-magazine-mobile1596519421.jpg

The Two in the back are CMOG clones from the outdoor girl :)

Defineatly worth popping! Have you grown or smoked This one before? My mate and i both have never came across This smell and taste :) really Nice!

I really dig your setup man. No BS. Maybe one day when things aren't so crazy in SA, we can hook up for a lekker braai at your spot. :thumb:

One day boss .. harvest times always a need for a few hands. Last year took 2 weeks lol

F#$% that shit! You're on your own come harvest time. :rofl: Maybe I will pimp my brother out to you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm harvesting on thursday. It's always back breaking work, especially with the bud washing as well.

Back
Top Bottom