Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

Day 81 (42 flowering): Wow this room stinks now!!!
There is a very strong smell as soon as I lift the loft hatch and it gets very strong when I unzip the room. It is a very potent kush type of smell that can only be cannabis!.
All of the flowering ladies are packing the new paitils in and looking a lot more solid .
#1 is beginning to colour her pistils orange as a sign of upcoming harvest time being close , she is still throwing lots of news ones out too thankfully so the bud swell weeks should have plenty to work on. Her leaves are still mainly green with not too much fading and I have upped the dose on the last feeds of mc. She also had a top dress with ecocharge for her final push.
#2 has some amazing colours to her leaves which don't look like any deficiency amd more genetic. She does have a lot of dying off leaves lower down her frame but this is a natural drop off I think. Her buds are so frosty and like ruffles of buds up close. nicely packed in together and smelling so fruity too. sticky as hell when touched too. Shebhas lots of bundles of buds around her whole frame and I am watching carefully for bud rot now as they are very compact and tucked away among the leafy Bush.
#3 is a miniature version of the #1 lady and has a lot of smaller buds everywhere , I am hoping the additionnof megacrop to her feed will boost her enough for the final push. Her leaves have begun to colour back up to a more healthy green but still have a little to go to be happy .
#4 being approx 1 week behind the other girls , is doing good. She looks more like the #2 now her buds are compactingna little more. shenisnnot as frosty yet but you can see hownshe will soon be on par with her sister. These darker phenos are so beautiful up close and in the proper light, i can't wait to see what they look like dried and ready to rock. Her fruity smell is in gear now and getting close to her shows it off nicely too.
Sweet Cheese is an easy but dull grow .lol
watching her do her own thing and form into a classic looking retro cannabis plant jas been an experience but I don't think it gets the best from her possible potential. She has lots of side growth that is trying to catch the main cola now which in itself is a chunky growing beast. The leaf to bud ratio is a little too much for my preference but if she pumps those trichs out and covers their base , I can cope with trimming a few into the bud.
The Last few days I have noticed an amazing build up of trichs on the #2 and 4 and initially thought it was a mold .lol They are really looking like a snowfall has landed on them . should look top notch at week 9.

I gave them another major feed to runoff.
20L water
24g mc
20 ml sumo boost
10ml pk warrior 9/18
20ml calmag

The vegging Expert girls are now in a great position to be held down more horizontal without too much pressure on theirnstems. They have both pinned out quite nicely and the repair on the mimosa lemon has stayed good . I did remove the 1st lower nodes to save doing it later and have weaved the fan leaves to keep the tips in the light but also the leaf sets.

I have also been lucky with the newer germinated beans amd all are still going strong except 1. I have put a dome back on it to hopefully rescue it from the failing it looks to be heading towards. The other 4 are looking happy too with 1 being very big for a new seedling. hope it isn't a mr in the making !!.

So far so good folks.
keep well Growmies.

You must have the best selection known to man kind!
Had a care package from Exotic with more autos to replace the photos they sent too. Been very lucky with sponsored seeds as Fast Buds dropped me some Mexican Airlines and six-shooter too.
20210202_152318.jpg
Keep me busy till warmer times now , just need to suss this perpetual business out. lol.

Looking great brother!!
certainly more busy now.lol. had it too easy with the last grow it seems.
Thanks backlip. The nearly ready ones feel like its dragging now with the next 2 nearing their flowering start. Trying to figure a working production line now. Still on the 2 lights too so hoping the new germinated ones can go under that one when they are big enough. Hoping it is as the other 5 harvest to pop 5 more replacements into their pots. going to get rhe most out of the experience strain wise as I can until spring at least comes. Hoping a guerilla grow for the autos locally after that. always wanted to go that route for the experience too. I can go back to some photoperiods then too. feels like a plan.lol

Day 44 flowering: These girls are nicely filling out and looking dangerous future smoke!!. The smell is so sweet in the room now that I am getting impatient and the last stretch is dragging..
This week should hopefully see them fattening out with the#4 and cheese a little after. Their next couple of feeds will be with no pk or sumo but mc and another finishing product.
The new vegging ladies are responding well to the lst but I did snap the stem.on the Glueberry at the 5th node. I have repaired her in the hope she takes in time for flowering and doesn't stunt. They both have great looking tops forming up and the stems are really thick for their ages. The glueberry was hard to pull down as she is so vigorous and chunky. All good for a foundation for flowering.
All 5 of the Mango cream are still developing well. misting them occasionally is helping the bigger 3 but 2 needed domes to help get them going again I think.
I won't bore you with too much chatter and get on with the girls displays.

Hope we are all green and mean in 420 land. be well.

Your garden is getting more and more colourful by the day. That Gorilla Girl is the one which my eyes like most. Fantastic work on the Martian Sweet Shop
:passitleft:
cheers prof. they are colourful buds for sure. look great close up too
20210204_183435.jpg
20210204_183301.jpg
20210204_172145.jpg
20210204_172107.jpg
20210204_154553.jpg

Beautiful colors Man!!
Thanks Plant. they have surprised me with the darker pheno. not seen it mentioned on other grows so expected more like the other 2. just trying to figure if the #2 will be able to go another 2.5 weeks. buds are so tacky now too. might get the loupe on them for curiosity, lol.

Thanks Plant. they have surprised me with the darker pheno. not seen it mentioned on other grows so expected more like the other 2. just trying to figure if the #2 will be able to go another 2.5 weeks. buds are so tacky now too. might get the loupe on them for curiosity, lol.
Love it. Looks like fall again. Did u flush to get those colors?

Love it. Looks like fall again. Did u flush to get those colors?
no flush at all. I am trying.to get the wet /dry cycle for l.o.s and the temp drop at night her is vast. been using a heater for the lights off but I still think it hit the leaves harder than they would like. Their overall size isn't massive either so I expect the drop has slowed their dark growth too. The second darker one is a week behind but beginning to look similar now too. not so much red in the leaves or the cannibalising either bit fed them earlier in the cycle than the others got. Their is a food source deficit during flowering , even in the 60L pots it seems. I use amendments for living soil but find the same issue of cannibalising a little till I add feed to support them. I had hoped it would be less of an issue for autos with their less feed needed history but it does seem to still need feed adding after the stretch period ends. I do love the negacrop and shogun combo for the hungrier part too .lol

I have b
Love the colours bro!!
The seed company hooked you up!!!:high-five:
I have been lucky on this score Backlip. Sweet seeds sponsored the seeds initially from another platform , then became sponsors here shortly after. I have a few to do now for various ones. some beauties coming up too but may need a universal thread to avoid using breeders sponsored ones to show other ones.lol This is my seeds store collection to date. just found my storage box for the photoperiods I created myself from breeding too. jad some grwat success with one strain through donkey dick growing some out . made a huge beast of a plant and new strain. I made a fruity gorilla strain too that I diaries here too. realised I have an amazing stock list now.
20210205_145125.jpg
20210205_145016.jpg

I have been fortunate to bebxheeky enough to ask breeders too.lol. alwaysbtry to give an honest review and push genetics to see what they can do. lol

Hi all , just a quick photo update of proceedings and also to highlight my missing week of flower doh. Lookingnat rhe #4 Gorilla Girl ,she has advanced slightly more than the others and I began back checking dates. I think I missed her 1st week of flower somewhere and started the count late. !. She looks very close in all aspects but her fade out and dying off In lower fans has me thinking The end is nigh !. I have used the shogun Dragon force in the #1,2 and 3 feed today too. I will use it until next week then a milder feed for the last week/so. Lets see what difference it can make to those sticky tfich covered monsters. photos below to compare with.

The New girls are now hitting flowering and taking to another pin out really well. tha Glueberry is a thick stemmed beasty already and hard to bend . such a clump thanks to my monkey fingers and snapping her 5th node. I had to be cautious to how much pressure I could apply so she stayed upright and still wants to be the only main stem. her rivals are fighting hard to push through though so it should be a worthy contest to judge for me.
Mimosa lemon is very different and has happily trained to the pots edges already and was very easy to shape. now i want to use the stretch to create the spikes upward for long thick colas this time round. inthinknshe will happily respond.

hitting flower at day 35 was a surprise too.

The babies are doing well with 4 of 5 ready for the fun to start. one did not make it #5 , sadly keeled over in the night.
The #4 has improved so hopefully will get on with it now . The other 3 are looking very good and a nice colour too. not quite trainable yet but won't be slouches.
Inam waiting for some more coco and fabric pots to arrive now so I can pop another 6 to follow these through. I still have the other Mars light to bring to the party if needed but so far they are all getting what they all need I think.

. so much for a quick one. lol
Be safe and well. catch you soon

You’ve got a bad ass collection of seed ganjagrandaddy! I love the graphics for the exotic seeds!!
I have to agree on their branding. love the old man of the forest as a symbol for greenery too. I do feel very lucky at this point and thankfully have enough to keep me busy a while. rhe seeding from my own mating did put me in a great position for good photo genetics too. would love more space and legality to grow. lol . is it legal where you are backlip ?.

I have to agree on their branding. love the old man of the forest as a symbol for greenery too. I do feel very lucky at this point and thankfully have enough to keep me busy a while. rhe seeding from my own mating did put me in a great position for good photo genetics too. would love more space and legality to grow. lol . is it legal where you are backlip ?.
Yes sir, Canada legalized, country wide October 17 2018

there’s rules and regulations, as per anything and everything, but since legalizing I’m hoping officers of the law, realize that there are bigger issues then trying to bust someone grow more plants then 4 plants...
go after the meth labs, and pill pressers and gangs...
Leave us pot heads alone! Lol

Yes sir, Canada legalized, country wide October 17 2018

there’s rules and regulations, as per anything and everything, but since legalizing I’m hoping officers of the law, realize that there are bigger issues then trying to bust someone grow more plants then 4 plants...
go after the meth labs, and pill pressers and gangs...
Leave us pot heads alone! Lol
I see , restrictions are as difficult to manage as no growing at all. lol
similar here , too busy with real crime ( mask fines , breaking up baby showers and making sure we don't talk to anyone else in public. ). We get news of occasional big grow busts involving poor sods trafficked to grow in rented houses from Asia mainly. locked in till the grows finish to pay their transportation costs and smuggling in but they end up taking huge falls for millions £ crops busted. They thankfully seem less interested in us little guys thankfully.
Any plans of a grow on the horizon?. Would love to return the support sometime buddy .

Yes sir I’ve got a red dragon going, blue power, strawberry banana grape, Blu cheez mango X Blu water, and three clones going from my last harvest in my tent right now... it’s all showcased in my grow lab journal.

I just made a cloning tutorial on my journal, many ways to do it, but that’s how I do it. You may learn something, you might not, but I feel it’s worth a read.

I just recently won some runtz muffin seeds I will be growing next run, as well as other strains.

that’s kind of what my grow lab journal is for, what ever strains I’m running at the time will be showcased, it’s kind of a perpetual journal...

Back
Top Bottom