Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

Yes sir I’ve got a red dragon going, blue power, strawberry banana grape, Blu cheez mango X Blu water, and three clones going from my last harvest in my tent right now... it’s all showcased in my grow lab journal.

I just made a cloning tutorial on my journal, many ways to do it, but that’s how I do it. You may learn something, you might not, but I feel it’s worth a read.

I just recently won some runtz muffin seeds I will be growing next run, as well as other strains.

that’s kind of what my grow lab journal is for, what ever strains I’m running at the time will be showcased, it’s kind of a perpetual journal...
cheers mate. on it now. busy bloke. lol
seen some nice runtz being done , interesting strain. name alone had me.

Hi All. just a quick one here. got Dankrupt so sacrificed a few lowernlimbs on #1,#2 to see how they are really doing . I dried on top of my lights which is a no no bit needed.lol amazingly they turned out excellent. taste is still a little limonene didn't non-iron bit beside the#2 being this way a little , the effects are good.lol #1 tastes more fruity at.koment but all good. another week if they will have it and they should be bang on. here's a few pics from today too.

be safe . catch up soon.

Oiiii what up Ggggggggg?!

Hows the belly full of arms and legs going?
Hahaha love it TraLa. Best expression I have heard for it.lol All going good and Mrs GG is at that gutted her figure is gone stage and baby now starting to get active. not much on the outside besides the odd hardness moving but lots of bubbling and gloopy noises. lol.

Another quicky ( and look where that led before !) .
I fed the ladies with another feed of the shogun dragon force but the #2 only had plain water (5L) to remove some of the extra boost from the DF out of the pot. Her Trichs are very cloudy now so she is so close and certainly looks it Not the biggest of finishes by a long shot but some nice looking nugs in that lady lets see when she is trimmed and finished.

Another week for her to ripen and hit some amber trichs.
The others are happy to go on a few more weeks I think so got fed accordingly. #4 and the cheese are hitting their second pistil burst now so should fatten up this next few weeks. .

The Mimosa Lemon is a big happy bunch of main stems that are hitting stretch perfectly by the look of things. She has been a pleasure to train with so far and is looking nice and wide with many tops. Her week old flowers are many and look fairly well spaced out

The Glueberry is suffering from my stupidity of being overwatered. ooops. i will leave her to dry out now and hope i haven't ruined her.

The Exotic Seeds Mango Cream are all doing really well now and settled into their pots perfectly. even the slower girl is settled in and starting to grow

I also decided to get busy with the new beans and selected the Fast Buds six-shooter , Strawberry Pie and Mexican airlines and from the Exotic Seeds , Herz OG auto, Monster Mash and Strawberry Cola. All were put into their coco starters from the packet and into the propagator on Friday 12th Feb. I already have 2 up who want to get it on . The strawberry Pie and six-shooter are first out of the gates and shedded their husks. fingers crossed for the other 4 now. pots are ready for them and waiting to get this show on the road.

NOW we are mixing it up.lol lets see what trouble i can create next.lol
be well folks.
I have used sticky traps for the flies that have been trying to get active, they are working well so far.!!

Nice slippers! Looks like the same slippers ozzy wore on stage when I saw black sabbath in Edmonton a few years ago.

man can he put on a show.... comes out in a bathroom robe and slippers.. jumping on stage saying, “I fooking love you Edmonton!”
haha good times!! I miss concerts!

Nice slippers! Looks like the same slippers ozzy wore on stage when I saw black sabbath in Edmonton a few years ago.

man can he put on a show.... comes out in a bathroom robe and slippers.. jumping on stage saying, “I fooking love you Edmonton!”
haha good times!! I miss concerts!
Hahaha nothing funnier than hearing Ozzy bollocking Sharon for using Balloons for one of his concerts and his " I am the Prince of Darkness for fucks sake" rant. lol
The slippers are the sum total of my sister-in-law's affection at yuletide. lol Thankfully no Christmas jumper. heehee

Day 96 since this auto run began and time for a quick stock check
FLOWERING plants.
4xGorilla girls (8weeks)
1x Cheese xl (8 weeks)
1x Glueberry (2 weeks)
1x Mimosa Lemon (2 weeks)
VEGGING plants.
4x Mango cream
1x Strawberry Pie
1x Mexican airline
1x Six-shooter
1x Monster Mash
1x Strawberry Cola
1x Herz O.G

A full house it seems and still only under the 2 Mars lights. With the near to harvest sweet seeds coming out in a few days , I should be able to have a shuffle around until the newer girls need more light.
Happy days and busy nights.
on a plus side , the glueberry looks a hell of a lot better today amd looks on the road to recovery.
Be well.

FLOWERING plants.
4xGorilla girls (8weeks)
1x Cheese xl (8 weeks)
1x Glueberry (2 weeks)
1x Mimosa Lemon (2 weeks)
VEGGING plants.
4x Mango cream
1x Strawberry Pie
1x Mexican airline
1x Six-shooter
1x Monster Mash
1x Strawberry Cola
1x Herz O.G
Oh my goodness!! You are a busy man!! Wow lol
Everything’s looking top notch buddy!

Oh my goodness!! You are a busy man!! Wow lol
Everything’s looking top notch buddy!
Thank you Backlip. I am a happy bunny so far, let's see how a few more weeks and lots of plants affects that one.lol
Took a couple of night time pics as went to check on fans , got a couple of pics of the quick dried, Dankruptcy avoiding samples too.
20210217_221930.jpg
20210217_221902.jpg
20210217_221653.jpg
20210217_220518.jpg
20210217_220513.jpg
20210217_220508.jpg

The #2 needs to come out now I think so she will be sorted later hopefully. Will give me some space to re-jig a little . Mrs gg is now trying to arrange a house exchange so am stuck between more room and how the hell i manage a move with plants in process !!!. bloody women. heehee. More space would be good amd new property is a little bigger ( not a lot by u.s standards) so hopefully a larger attic.

Mrs gg is now trying to arrange a house exchange so am stuck between more room and how the hell i manage a move with plants in process !!!.
Good luck with that mate.
More garden space is always a bonus.
Buds all looking good GG

He
Good luck with that mate.
More garden space is always a bonus.
Buds all looking good GG
hey brother been a while. need to come over and catch up with the DD gardens too. So far, following the major seedling slaughter period , I am getting somewhere and virtually perpetual now. sods law that Mrs GG now gets into a 3 way possible house exchange .lol
Been busy trying to repair the hole in the ceiling before they come today and whole house scrub. nightmare.
finding autos fun so far but missing the plant sizes of photoperiods compared. everything looks bonsai.lol
those gorilla Girl had no mention of the reds that are so dominant but wow they are sexy ladies. #2 is coming out tonight for trim and drying and the others over the coming week too i think. They smell so pineapple sweet now. Have some nice mixes running now and getting to grips with the auto speed and rushed training sessions. should be fun with the next 12 after the 5 steady ones come out. Will be testing my space out for sure. lol
catch you soon matey. glad to see you DD. be well brother

More space is always good my friend!!

we bought our house and started moving in, it’s crazy how fast the room gets eaten up. We’re full and now it’s time to declutterize the house haha
I vowed no more moves after last one.lol.
does look like we are staying put now so can continue onward.

Update Day 100:. Wow what a point that is . A century of days and we have a room full of buds , new flowers and youngsters with the new breed bringing up the rear. I never thought I would be able to mix it up in my grows this way due to the single room . This is certainly a benefit of an all auto run , I just need to nail the management throughput now !. I took the #2 Gorilla girl out last night for her 36 hours of dark before the trim for hanging/drying. She looked relieved to be allowed the rest finally .lol I am not expecting a mega yield but they will certainly be quality when done. pics will follow on her soon.
The other Gorilla girls are coming to their point of harvest now too with the #1 and #3 being the next out I think in a few more days time maybe !. lol Sweet cheese is maybe 10 days away from the chop too.
The Mimosa Lemon has gone mental with her stretch which I think is coming to a stop now at 23 days flowering. She was so bushy and had a lot of whispy last low down with some big fans too.

I did major defol to see just how much was useful and thinned her out. Her node lengths are very wide and she will be a lanky buds on stalks type of flowering with big gaps between clusters. very sativa looking too. not ideal for small spaces but now I know I would train her around the pot next time.
The Glueberry got worse looking the more I left her to dry out and when I moved her to the position the the #2 gorilla had been in, I felt how light her pot was !!!. damn I was underwatering her!!!!. I gave her a good feed and her look has improved tremendously now. lucky break for me..
The Mango cream are all doing well with only the #4 not being big enough to start working on. The #1 has been kept moving towards the pots edge with her 5th node intact but horizontal and her 2nd, 3rd and 4th nodes are all pushing up for main stem status now. I held them more horizontal too now to even the canopy potential out.
#2 and #3 have both been fimmed at the 5th node now and look nice and healthy with good side growth to come up for mains.

The fast buds and the other exotic seeds are doing well without their domes on now but finding an issue swith so many gnats since using the stripe, means I will have to be vigilant to keep them well and left alone. all 6 are happy and perky so far.

All of the made up coco and los mixed soil seems to be feeding the new growers well so far and no amendments added to anything as yet. Even the flowering expert seeds are happy to keep going with non extra feed needed. I will start adding the pk and mc to those girls to give them a little boost soon though.
All in all we are happy and effectively perpetual now. I am still only on the 2 Mars lights but expect I will have to hit all three once the newer girls all hit flower in the Same period during the run .
The little annoying black gnats issue has now become a lucky break too. i had only noticed a couple here and there and felt ok to keepnon top of it with yellow card and vaseline. I had ordered some sticky strips when getting the coco for the new babies and stick a couple up in case. I am so glad i did now. the amount already trapped on the ones out are overwhelming. I am amazed I never had any issues so far. I am going to get so diacritics ( or however its spelt earth for the pots now. wow

With that done.
be safe and well growmies.

Hahaha love it TraLa. Best expression I have heard for it.lol All going good and Mrs GG is at that gutted her figure is gone stage and baby now starting to get active. not much on the outside besides the odd hardness moving but lots of bubbling and gloopy noises. lol.
Such an exciting and beautiful time... until it explodes through your vagina like some sort of toothless maniac, then gnaws at your nipples till they bleed.

Have you considered making a cake for her Baby Shower? Personally I would go the healthy option by adding fruit.

My daughter in law is 8 weeks from having her second. And while it was prolly cruel of us, watching her trying to pull herself out of the pool about an hour ago, it was fucking hilarious to watch :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Wow, those strips are definitely paying for them selves and then some lol!!
I keep getting trapped on the. too. been walking round with one on my elbow. lol . they are covered . I never expected this many but goes to show. Will be getting some diam( something) earth for the pot tops too.

Such an exciting and beautiful time... until it explodes through your vagina like some sort of toothless maniac, then gnaws at your nipples till they bleed.

Have you considered making a cake for her Baby Shower? Personally I would go the healthy option by adding fruit.

My daughter in law is 8 weeks from having her second. And while it was prolly cruel of us, watching her trying to pull herself out of the pool about an hour ago, it was fucking hilarious to watch :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
I love late stage waddling too. looks so uncomfortable though. We are getting visual movement on her skin surface now so the girls are getting excited too. gives them an excuse to fall out over who feels mums tummy next. lol
love the cake idea . pmsl.

Back
Top Bottom