SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

Sorry to hear of your troubles my friend! I'm someone who has to deal with stuff like that quite regularly. I had such issues I had to do this run at a friends. Low and behold now my friend has the water board wanting to switch out his meter. My whole grow is in the next room on from where it is positioned. So I'm either going for the sod it approach and leave it all up. Or the disassemble and move! We shall see! :)
Hope your move went successfully buddy! :)

Good luck Sweets. Hope things turn out well for you.

Hope the road was good to you SweetLeef.

Thanks guys!

The road was fine. I was so tired by the time I got to setting the tent up at my sisters, it took me forever to set it up.

I packed every single piece of equipment in 2 duffle bags, a laundry bag, and my res. The lades I just set up in the back seat and away we went :)

I had set everything up, got everything ready to go and when I went to plug in the light, I couldn't find the power cord. I left it at home. Eek. Luckily my sis just got herself a TOPLed grow light, and the power cord is the same. The same enough to run for one day at least.

Boy am I glad this happened in veg though, I can't imagine what I would have done if I had to move Rosie somewhere.

So tomorrow night, I will go collect my girls and take everything down and set it back up again. At least this time I will know what I'm doing and have a better plan of action for next time.

Also tomorrow I will be setting up a little grow space for MagicMediwanas's Black cream auto she's started. :)

I GOT A GROW TENT!!!! You should see it! It's perfect, complete with beautiful plants!!

Everybody looks great. I'm being very kind and loving...See ya tomorrow! :love::love:

Hey Jade! I am going to start a journal for the little darling. I will actually be starting a second journal about my cannabis paste usage too. I'll let ya know when they're up!

Can't wait to see your plant MM!! I have one of those beans waiting for me as well! Are you going to do a journal?

Hey Jade! I am going to start a journal for the little darling. I will actually be starting a second journal about my cannabis paste usage too. I'll let ya know when they're up!

And I will make a quick guide to How To Make Paste as well!

Leaving out to go get my girls here in a few. It's been a little over 24 hours and I can't tell you how much I miss them. It's weird how quiet the apartment is without them.

Can't wait to check them out :)

Hope all is green and reaching for the light in your tent ;)

Damn dude. Been there a few times myself. Sorry to hear about the debacle. Looking forward to the paste journals! What does that stuff even look like, pesto???

Damn dude. Been there a few times myself. Sorry to hear about the debacle. Looking forward to the paste journals! What does that stuff even look like, pesto???

It's the debacles that keep life interesting, my friend.

It does look a little like pesto. It's slightly thicker, but pesto is a good descriptor for sure.

How are the minty sisters?

Great question Jade, glad you asked.

Update time Y'all!

So, the Minty sisters were getting an increasing number of crappy looking leaves. Decent amount of leaf damage on the Minty Sisters. Since they are in re-used soil, I figured it could just be a deficiency. I spent a good long time with the usb microscope and couldn't find any critters crawling around. Strengthened my thought that it could be a nutrient deficiency, but I still wasn't convinced.

Once I got the girls home and set up again, I gave them a day to see what was up. The damage got worse, but it was still hard to tell. I should mention that a factor making it more difficult to tell if it was pest damage or deficiency is that because I had the ladies out of the tent and was occupied, my stupid cat had a field day chewing on leaves, making it impossible to tell what the damage truly was.

The time had come to take action. I busted out the SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control I was gifted by a highly decorated member of this forum, and gave the girls some 209water (even Obama despite the fact the water hadn't been PH'd, and Obama is STILL off the res 10 days later, more on that later :)) Then I gave them a defol of their crappy leaves. Still delirious from the weekend of sleep deprivation, room rearranging, and tent tear down set up tear down set up, I failed to take a picture of the leaf damage before I got rid of them. A golden educational opportunity lost, bummer. Anywho, I removed the crappy leaves.

Tonight I was in the tent to give the girls their second round of 209water, and I saw this
20140813_235637.jpg
20140813_235626.jpg

It's hard to see, but if you look near the stem, you'll see a longish white thing. That is a fully grown fungus gnat. I wasn't sure what it was, but with several google image searches, I was able to tell it's a gnat because of the wings and their pattern. So I got out the diatomaceous earth and set down a nice thick layer on each of the Minty sisters, and then covered that with aquarium rock so it doesn't blow everywhere and cover everything. That is some mess stuff :)

Whilst laying the diatomaceous layer, I noticed this little guy...
20140814_002505.jpg

My plants have their very own guardian, this tiny little spider guy. He is definitely a spider. I took about 40 pictures trying to get a good one. He wasn't too cooperative, and he is tiny, so it was very hard for my camera to get a good picture. I'm pretty stoked about him. He should be a big help, if he can stay away from the diatomaceous earth.

Expecting the sisters to start showing sex in late next week or the week after.

Now let's take a look at the sisters in question.

20140813_234411.jpg

Hardest Defol of them all. Not because of leaf damage, but because as you can see the side shoots are ridiculously small still.

20140813_234427.jpg

The most leaf damage of the 4. Also the most developed of the 4

20140814_034001.jpg

The least damage of the 4. Still so small and squat. Really cute, but c'mon :)

20140813_234441.jpg

Maybe the least damaged of the 3 larger girls, possibly because it's the plant with the spider.

Obama.

She's really dense and bushy. I am shocked and amazed that Obama has gone a full 10 days with out being watered, and no drooping at all.It's easy to forget that her bushiness is all top-ish leaves. There isn't much in the way of lower growth. I took care of that ;) I can't believe she hasn't gotten droopy yet. She's so light now. She got a splash of 209water. While she does't have soil, I don't want her to be the target because she didn't get the systemic pest control. I really hope it's been working and that roots have gotten bigger. 23 days unit the flip!!!!

20140814_034027.jpg
20140813_234506.jpg

That's where we're at today :) Hope your garden is beautiful and bountiful :high-five:

Hey guys,

Plants are looking pretty good tonight, but I have a big announcement later today! Not sure the exact time, but I will say that my grow is getting a big change, yet again :) This is a super good one too!

Stay tuned :goof:

So my grow has changed A LOT since it started in January. 8 months to the day on Monday. If you look at the title, I was supposed to grow a Tijuana strain from seed. Then I was offered a clone of Obama, which I jumped at. I started with 3 autos instead of the 4 autos indicated by the title, and I was going to flip Obama when the plants were harvested. Then I decided to run 5 more autos and I would flip when they were done. I dropped 4 more seeds. 4 regular seeds, and decided I would flip in two weeks. After which, I decided I wanted the Minty Sisters to have a decent veg time, so I decided to wait unit they were two months old. Flip on September 7th.

Well, today I was offered my buddies Harlequin plant! He said he could't take care of her anymore, but that she was super beautiful and he'd hate to see her go to wast. Obviously I jumped at the chance.

So, without further ado, I would like to introduce the newest member to the SweetLeef family..........

:love::cheer:PinkyGreen:cheer::high-five::Namaste::volcano-smiley::circle-of-love::love:

20140817_022633.jpg
20140817_022613.jpg
20140817_022559.jpg

She's beautiful! I can't believe she was just given to me :) Man, I am truly blessed.

He took two cuttings off of her today, He;s going to root them for me and then they will go live at Mediwana's place, in veg until this girl is done flowering. At which time I will take one of the two veggies and veg her in my tent for another big girl. There is a good chance we will be deploying some colloidal silver at Mediwana's to make our own feminized seeds. Probably cross her with a minty and have Harlecookies or something :)

That's down the road, anyway.

For now, I am going to transplant her into a larger pot as she has a lot of roots growing out of the bottom of her, I think 2 gallon, maybe 3 gallon smart pot, into a 5 gallon smart pot. Then I'll let her recover from the move and transplant, once she seems to have bounced back, she and Obama will get a heavy defol and she will get a plain water flush for 3 or 4 days after the defol, at which time I will flip the lights.

With her size, the fact that she, Obama, and the Minty Sisters haven't streached yet, I don't think we can afford another 20 days of vegging.

Hope everything is wonderful and great in your tent :)

She certainly is big and pretty :)

I'm gonna get a bite to eat and then she is moving into Super Soil and a larger pot to finish.

Her roots are growing out of the sides and especially the bottom :)

Thanks New Rose!

Back
Top Bottom