SweetLeef's 1st Ever Grow - Auto's & Photo's - TGA SuperSoil 2013-14

Congrats on your harvest reap of rewards so far Sweet Leef! :cheer: And thanks for the tutorial on how you did the bud washing. :thumb:

Thanks Canna! It's a lot of fun! I can't wait to get the buds into jars. How long were your buds on your drying racks?

You've been busy! Looking fantastic Sweet! :circle-of-love: :bravo:

Thanks, Sis!

ahh Harvest time when you now you get to soon taste the fruits of your labor
Gratz Sweet Happy munchday

Thanks Chronic! A happy munchday it was indeed!

Tremendous harvest!:party:

I shall follow your bud-washing guide!:thumb:

Thanks ajagunie! I am surprised by how much these little girls put out. I cant wait to do another round in lager pots!

Gorgeous girls you have there! Very successful first grow. :thumb:

Thanks AllSmiles! I am very happy with the results. You could say I am also "all smiles":)

Happy Tokerday Sweet :thumb:

And a wonderfully wacky weednesday to you too, sir!

Aurora is moving along slowly. In her 73rd day, her buds still look like baby buds. A lot of white hairs, but not a lot of bud. I watered her with molasses last night and she is directly under the light now and seems to be loving it. When I opened the tent tonight, she had quite a few more leaves getting their fall color. Hopefully her buds start to fatten up, or we are going to have some very hairy and small buds :laughtwo: she's so bushy and it's like she was designed to block very single bud except the tip of the main cola. I would defol, but don't want to stress the auto.

I will snap some pictures tomorrow. I just realized, it's been a while since we've gotten a good look at the old girl. Hope she'll put on a little weight for the camera:)

That's all for now. Buds seem to be drying nicely, although I have nothing to base that off of. Still, it's their third day, and the stems are still bendy. I think we are in good shape. Hoping for at least 8 days, 10 would be preferred before jarring.

Hope your world is green and frosty!!

Congrats Sweets...

Alright update time!

Aurora is beautiful. I hope her buds stat fattening up. I am beginning to see some crystals, but her buds haven't gotten fat yet. Still, she is a gorgeous little lady. These girls will teach me patience, yet:)

Check her out :)

2_5_1.jpg

2_5_2.jpg

2_5_3.jpg

2_5_4.jpg

Well, that's where we're at tonight.

Hope your buds are as frosty as it is outside my house, tonight. It's nights like this I wish I didn't have a dog to walk, but he is wicked cute, so I guess he's earned it. ;)

:Namaste:

Happy Weednsday Sweet wait deja vu I think I said that at your other journal lol
yea it took almost all night lol start about 5:30 finished about 11:30 but had stuff to do in between like
cook dinner wash my 4 yr old son side tracked here and there for a smoke lol
got a midweek update im gonna post as soon as I can get through the subbed journals :thumb:

Woke up this morning and it's snowing, YAY!

I checked on the drying buds and the RH in the closet dropped about 15% over night. Some of the smaller buds are dryer then I would like them to be. So I threw them in a paper bag hoping to carry the bigger buds over until tomorrow when I guess I will put them in jars. A 5 day dry is faster then I was hoping for. Oh well, Maybe a few more days in the jar?

The snow is gorgeous, isn't it? So, what could be the resulting difference of a 5 day dry-then-jar vs. an 8 to 10 day dry-then-jar? Putting the little guys in a bag help hold in moisture I take it?

I cant even wait 5 days and my rh isn't that low
at 5 days things would be crispy crubly for me
Happy Thurweed day Sweet :thumb:

The snow is gorgeous, isn't it? So, what could be the resulting difference of a 5 day dry-then-jar vs. an 8 to 10 day dry-then-jar? Putting the little guys in a bag help hold in moisture I take it?

The snow is gorgeous! I love it! Although I could do without that bone chilling wind. Doesn't matter how many layers you have on. When that shit blows, it's really really cold.

I read somewhere that you definitely don't want your bud to dry too slow, or you might get mold or bud rot, but if it dries too fast it wont cure correctly. I don't know though, this is my first cure, after all

I cant even wait 5 days and my rh isn't that low
at 5 days things would be crispy crubly for me
Happy Thurweed day Sweet :thumb:

Really? I thought 10 days was a about what you want for drying. Not sure where I got that. And your shit cures up real nice drying in 5 days or less? Sweet! Then happily into the jars tomorrow:) The thinner stems were snappy, the thicker stems wee still bendy, but didn't seem far off. Hopefully, the bag will stop the smaller buds from drying too much and allow the large buds to finish drying.

yea its weird and we don't have low humidity here lately its been raining a lot too lol
ive let it dry for 5 days before it was overdry and didn't have the right humidity in the jar was in the mid 50's
with some buds at three days I don't even have to open the jar for a few days
ive never had sweat in the jar at 3 days either knock on wood
its weird is all I can say

Alright,

So, we are in another cold snap, and I think it is slowing Aurora's growth. It has given her main fan leaves a deep purple, and her buds still aren't getting bigger. I keep hoping, each time I open the tent, that this is the time I open the tent to big stinky buds. I will say this though, her buds feel much denser than her sisters, so maybe she's just getting fat on the inside.

Woke up early this morning and spent 5 hours straight on the final trim/manicure of Dawnie and Steph. Dawnie weighed in at a respectable 30.5gr of fluffy Narcotic Kush. Steph yielded slightly less with, a decent 24.5 gr and almost 14gr of trim. I will hold onto this trim until I get the trim from Aurora. Then I will decide the fate of the trim:) Dawnie and Steph are both in jars, hopefully curing away. I will take a peek in the morning an see if they are showing any signs of moisture!

Hope all is green and frosty in your land, :420:

so its still in the middle of the night But its Skunkday
I figure if I catch up on everyones journals early I can take my time on my res change update and maybe
do a little perusing :rofl:
Happy Skunkday Sweet :thumb:

Hope all is good green and mind meltingly obscene! :)

So Far so good :) Sorry about your newest journal, buddy. Cant wait for you to be moved and able to get things rolling again. In the meantime, check out my second journal, still in the planning stages, but I will be doing some heavy training and will be calling on you more than once or twice I'm sure, as I am considering adding a fluxing into my next grow:)

Back
Top Bottom