SweetLeef's 1st Ever Grow - Auto's & Photo's - TGA SuperSoil 2013-14

I checked out aurora today, and she is coming down on Sunday :)

Her buds did not get as big as I had hoped, But she's a dense budded betty for sure ;)

Stephs bottom buds will come down Sunday too! They could use a little more time, but I have a lot of bleaching and bombing and cleaning to do. I need to bleach the tent inside and out, take it all down, bleach the area where the tent lives. Set the tent back up, clean it inside and out with h2o2, bomb the tent and the apartment for bugs, h2o2 again ;)

It's going to be a long process due to my lack of free time. but totally worth it to be extra sure I don't run into this problem anytime soon.

I usually water on Monday nights. Tonight I did not water. Most likely flush tomorrow or next day, after she dries out a little, then when the lights go out Friday night she they will not come on again for aurora!!!!!

Waiting for Sunday:goof:

You should join us this Sunday Ms.Badger.
Details below in my signature.

Happy Tokerday Sweet Gratz on the soon to harvest :thumb:

Thanks, Chronic!

Hey Thanks !!!! I have been MIA for several days. I finally got my PH water checker and forgot to order the calibration buffer solution. Lucky for me I also ordered a manual kit. I have been flushing, flushing, flushing. :circle-of-love:

Fun stuff MsBadger!

You should join us this Sunday Ms.Badger.
Details below in my signature.

I concur

Just made a note, see you Sunday ! :thumb:

This is gonna be a good one. Make sure you dust off that refresh button.

Happy Thurweed day Sweet :thumb:

Thanks, Chronic! It's a happy Thurweed day, indeed! Hope that your day was swell. While I'm at it, I'm gonna wish you a happy Freeweed day as well :)

Hey everybody!

Small little update!

Due to time constraints on Sunday, I am going to harvest Aurora Saturday night when I get off work instead of Sunday morning when I get up.

Gave her a good flush last night and the lights will go out for the last time in about 3.5 hours.

I've gotta go paint a couple of buckets for my other journal and then I will take Auroras final pics before she goes to bed, and If I don't fall asleep first, I will post them here before I go to bed :)

It's weird to think of my light not coming on tomorrow.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot, Yesterday(Thuursday) Aurora became 3 months old. Happy Birthday Aurora!

Alright, Aurora is in the dark!!

Here she is just before lights out

lastaurora.jpg

lastaurora1.jpg

lastaurora2.jpg

lastaurora3.jpg

lastaurora4.jpg

lastaurora5.jpg

lastaurora6_jjpg.jpg

lastaurora7.jpg

Where did you get your seeds ? I always wanted autos. No trimming just plug and grow

I got my seeds twice from Herbies. Payed the extra 10 dollars for super stealth. When they came I got a good laugh ! :thumb:

SweetLeef may have a better idea. She's in a more liberal part of the country and a way better gardener than me ! :party:

Awesome Pics SweetLeef !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bravo:

Hey SweetLeef, pictures look great!! It's fun to get a look at my gourd too! I am looking forward to 'meeting' Aurora. I am quite fond of Steph and Dawnie.... :goodjob: :bravo: Have fun with your harvest Saturday night.

Hey everybody!

Small little update!

Due to time constraints on Sunday, I am going to harvest Aurora Saturday night when I get off work instead of Sunday morning when I get up.

Gave her a good flush last night and the lights will go out for the last time in about 3.5 hours.

I've gotta go paint a couple of buckets for my other journal and then I will take Auroras final pics before she goes to bed, and If I don't fall asleep first, I will post them here before I go to bed :)

It's weird to think of my light not coming on tomorrow.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot, Yesterday(Thuursday) Aurora became 3 months old. Happy Birthday Aurora!
By the pics, no doubt they're ready. I look forward to Saturday evening.

Very nice SL!

Thanks AS:)

It is pretty awesome! I am blown away by how cool these plants are, and growing them is the cat's pajama's

Where did you get your seeds ? I always wanted autos. No trimming just plug and grow

Hey Cas, I have ordered seeds twice from The Single Seed Centre. both times I received my beans in less than a week. About 4 days I believe. Really awesome company, at least so far.

I got my seeds twice from Herbies. Payed the extra 10 dollars for super stealth. When they came I got a good laugh ! :thumb:

SweetLeef may have a better idea. She's in a more liberal part of the country and a way better gardener than me ! :party:

Awesome Pics SweetLeef !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bravo:

Thanks MsBadger. I think you may be mistaken though, as I am not a she :laughtwo::rofl: Thank you for the very kind words though. I really don't think I'm a better gardener than anybody. I think I've just gotten lucky with this first grow. I tried to grow a tomato plant a couple years ago. it got real big and bushy, started produced a bunch of tomatoes that never ripened. Beginners luck. That's why I am changing my second grow so drastically from the first.... Hoping to squeeze out a second round of beginners luck ;)

Nice and colorful Happy Freeweed day Sweet :thumb:

Thanks good buddy! Forecast show's a great weekend for both Oregon and Hawaii :thumb:

Hey SweetLeef, pictures look great!! It's fun to get a look at my gourd too! I am looking forward to 'meeting' Aurora. I am quite fond of Steph and Dawnie.... :goodjob: :bravo: Have fun with your harvest Saturday night.

I'm so glad that you like your first round of meds! Much more to come in the future :)

By the pics, no doubt they're ready. I look forward to Saturday evening.

Thanks Reg!! When I said that earlier, due to time constraints I decided to cut her down Saturday night instead of Sunday morning, It's because I remembered that the Reps are Right is on :laughtwo: and I have missed more than I have participated in. Not this week! Refresh button is ready to go! Just hope my brain can keep up ;)

Alright!

Just got home from work. Gotta feed and walk Pocket, burn a couple and it's time to Reap that which I have sown.

By the way, Pocket is my dog. He is that dapper gent in the nice hat in my avatar.

Hope your world is green and sticky! Mine is about to be :) ;) :bong: :lot-o-toke: :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom