Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Sounds bad...be safe Canna....tomorrow is another day :)...best of luck to you

You'll burn calories but you'll build more muscle :thumb:...then smoke a little more and eat a couple canna smores...then hit me up...we'll talk cheese and you be all set :) :rofl:
I'm having a drink now and a home made peanut butter cup later. Those kick my butt! LOL

Oh and just so you won't have to worry thru the night if you stay at work. :cheesygrinsmiley:The SBR has legs and got a new pot today......:party: Well at least you will be able to sleep tonight now...:sleep: For real.. Be safe
Congrats on the SBR's roots!:cheer:

Well, I voted for her because she actually does what they claim to want in an entrant w/o blowing up my email inbox with "Happy whatever day" posts (funny how ya never see any other posts by that person) in EVERY SINGLE THREAD on the forum so members can see a flamboyant red "vote in the contest" link in her signature...just saying.

I definitely appreciate the vote Jam, and that you appreciate the things I do here on 420! I really enjoy my time here and love giving back where I can.
Cronic is a great member too, I do run into his posts helping members from time to time. This is an extensive site, so we probably are at different ends of it regarding journals/threads most of the time. All of the candidates this month are very helpful members.
:thanks:

Glad you got home safe Canna...cheers :)

Poor kitty LOL...my dog sulks too when its plant time :)
Yeah, dogs are even more visible about it. Cats just kinda say "bleh" and walk away. LOL

Glad you made it home. Your kitty and my dogs could get together and start a protest.......:yahoo:
Oh no, Mutiny on the Cannabis by Pets! ROFL

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

I used to chef at a 5 star hotel. Whenever it looked like snow the food and beverage director would insist I stay overnight so I'd be there for sure in the morning to get things up and running for the guests. I was surrounded by clean luxury, free food and booze. That might seem like a great deal, but no matter how you slice it I still woke up at WORK in the morning. It sucked! Glad you made it home safe, Canna.
Thank you PeeJay! I know exactly what you mean. The last place I wanted to wake up was that damn building. LOL

Guess I better get back to growing news. LOL
I have small roots showing on the new clones in the bubble cloner. :high-five: I had to recut 3 clones because of sad salt death on the first ones. My error, spraying them with softened water and got salt build up on them. But at least I had plants to cut them from. LOL

Well, I voted for her because she actually does what they claim to want in an entrant w/o blowing up my email inbox with "Happy whatever day" posts (funny how ya never see any other posts by that person) in EVERY SINGLE THREAD on the forum so members can see a flamboyant red "vote in the contest" link in her signature...just saying.
If we're talking about the same member I'd like to speak on his behalf. Cronic is just a neighborly type of guy. I've been receiving his personal morning greetings long before he entered any contest & personally look forward to them. He gives advice & accept it as well. He's an active member in quit a few of the journals I follow.
I'm sure he's humble enough that if you were to PM him & let him know you would like him to stop greeting you each morning he wouldn't have any hard feelings about it. No hard feelings Jam, just standing up for a stand-up guy who by coincidence has helped me in my grow.

I used to chef at a 5 star hotel. Whenever it looked like snow the food and beverage director would insist I stay overnight so I'd be there for sure in the morning to get things up and running for the guests. I was surrounded by clean luxury, free food and booze. That might seem like a great deal, but no matter how you slice it I still woke up at WORK in the morning. It sucked! Glad you made it home safe, Canna.

LMAO Looking at it that way (I would never want to wake up already at work) forget about staying. I'm glad you're home Princess DIY

If we're talking about the same member I'd like to speak on his behalf. Cronic is just a neighborly type of guy. I've been receiving his personal morning greetings long before he entered any contest & personally look forward to them. He gives advice & accept it as well. He's an active member in quit a few of the journals I follow.
I'm sure he's humble enough that if you were to PM him & let him know you would like him to stop greeting you each morning he wouldn't have any hard feelings about it. No hard feelings Jam, just standing up for a stand-up guy who by coincidence has helped me in my grow.

I concur! When I see Chronic's salutations in my thread I know he's checked it out. He offers advice and pointers to info when applicable. Chronic is on at odd hours for us mainlanders. From Hawaii, late in the evening for there, let alone for us, he reads and posts when many of us are snoring. He did that loooooong before he was ever a (worthy) nominee. I also recall that he has provided physical help to another member with limited mobility in the past and expect he would do it for you if you needed help and were close. If you look beyond the many friendly salutation posts you'll find a very helpful member.

No matter who wins between Canna and Chronic in this tight race, the other one will win soon thereafter. They're both great.

Nah, no hard feelings at all. I take it for granted they're all stand up people or they wouldn't be ballotted in the first place. I don't recall naming anyone other than whom I voted for & wouldn't ask another to let up on what gives them joy for my own comfort anyways; let alone when its an obviously miner forthought anyhoots (lol.) I just find random things humorous and feel comfortable enough here that I tend to "write" them as my mind is hearing them at the time...which I'm really not that good at communicating them more often or not. I was actually only cracking wise in what I thought was in a humorous manner while trying to give support in a "btw" kind of manner. Lol, occassionally I do indulge in what I grow and today was a "test the cure" kinda day so I'm prob in a kind of "silly, giggly, every things kinda funny" way of thinking.

Flavoring cannabis:
Hi all, I was asked this question by a grower recently and thought I would see if anyone here has tried it. Have you ever infused flavoring in your cannabis before harvesting and if so, how did you do it and the results?
I was able to find some info on the net that I posted to the blog:
Flavoring weed... - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®
But I want to hear from members here on the subject if possible.
Thanks everyone and have a great day!

And, I am going to try the rapid rooter plugs that KJC says work so well on a couple of clones. I want to see if they root any faster than the bubble cloner is doing. I picked a bag full of them up from the hydro store along with my soil today.
I also found a thread on using them from XLR8 (staff writer)
If anyone is interested in reading it:
Guide To Cloning With Rapid Rooters Root Riot Plugs - Xlr8 Style!

Ya know ...it used to be that the first thing I did when I came in the door after work was to find the kitty and give her some lovin', feed her and listen to her purr.

Now I come in the door, dump the boots and head straight for whatever plants I am interested in checking. Poor kitty.

I have 2 kitties ,the one that is mine is 4 yrs old she had an accident falling off a tall cabinet above fridge so she doesnt jump past 4 feet maybe 3 ft. anyways she was allowed in the veg. room cuz she couldnt jump up on plants and she was addicted to furnaces heaters and warm showers...she never leaves the veg. room except to eat and pee.
well recently i locked up the veg room cuz the other cat can jump and was curious of other cat. this one DOES eat plants ,he has a long history!!!! so lockdown here has made scribbles my kitty very pissed and she hisses when i close the door!!! not to mention when i water my plants number two has to be locked in bathroom,while other cat sits and wathces inside veg room until i close it again! I just cannot win!!!:helpsmilie:

And, I am going to try the rapid rooter plugs that KJC says work so well on a couple of clones. I want to see if they root any faster than the bubble cloner is doing. I picked a bag full of them up from the hydro store along with my soil today.
I also found a thread on using them from XLR8 (staff writer)
If anyone is interested in reading it:
Guide To Cloning With Rapid Rooters Root Riot Plugs - Xlr8 Style!

Nice...I think your gonna like those root riot plugs...I used to use them all the time...great results and very simple to transplant to soil...you don't have to be as careful of the roots because the plugs support them better

Good to know Jay! I won't disable the bubble cloner, I will still use it when I am not in a hurry for the clones to root. LOL I don't want these clones I have to be too far behind their siblings in growth, so if I can speed it up a bit that would work out great.
These rapid rooters were rather expensive at my local hydro shop. Probably should have ordered them from fleabay. :)

Good to know Jay! I won't disable the bubble cloner, I will still use it when I am not in a hurry for the clones to root. LOL I don't want these clones I have to be too far behind their siblings in growth, so if I can speed it up a bit that would work out great.
These rapid rooters were rather expensive at my local hydro shop. Probably should have ordered them from fleabay. :)

Can you use the root plugs in the bubble cloner?...that's what I did...I would adjust the pump so the mist from the bubbles would keep the plugs moist but not soaked

Can you use the root plugs in the bubble cloner?...that's what I did...I would adjust the pump so the mist from the bubbles would keep the plugs moist but not soaked
Actually, yeah. Just saw an image on google where someone used it in the bubble cloner. LOL Great minds....well you know.
I will try that for sure. :)

I have 2 kitties ,the one that is mine is 4 yrs old she had an accident falling off a tall cabinet above fridge so she doesnt jump past 4 feet maybe 3 ft. anyways she was allowed in the veg. room cuz she couldnt jump up on plants and she was addicted to furnaces heaters and warm showers...she never leaves the veg. room except to eat and pee.
well recently i locked up the veg room cuz the other cat can jump and was curious of other cat. this one DOES eat plants ,he has a long history!!!! so lockdown here has made scribbles my kitty very pissed and she hisses when i close the door!!! not to mention when i water my plants number two has to be locked in bathroom,while other cat sits and wathces inside veg room until i close it again! I just cannot win!!!:helpsmilie:
Sounds like typical cats. :laugh:
My cat doesn't eat cannabis....that would peeve me off royally. The problem I had when I allowed the cat in the grow area was later on I discovered cat hairs on my buds! That was the last of that, she is now permanently disallowed near the grow areas. ;-)

Sounds like typical cats. :laugh:
My cat doesn't eat cannabis....that would peeve me off royally. The problem I had when I allowed the cat in the grow area was later on I discovered cat hairs on my buds! That was the last of that, she is now permanently disallowed near the grow areas. ;-)
:laughtwo:

Well, I THINK I see a new leaf growth on one of the revegging plants. Emphasis on "think". My brain may be trying to help me by manufacturing images to please me today. LOL

I have been forgetting why these plants are being slow about new growth, it's the temps in the veggie area. They are only mid sixties at best right now, so that's going to slow things down I'm assuming.
Seriously considering moving the whole vegging area upstairs in a spare bedroom so I can get some proper temps until spring time. I no longer have to be concerned with the house guest, I have my home free of snoopers now.
I could be a very busy gal tonight. :laughtwo:

The flowering plants are doing well, they are drinking a lot more. I will be releasing the LST tie downs this weekend to let them grow.

Hope everyone has a great day! :circle-of-love:

I cut two Blue Rhinos on the 15th of last November and had that same feeling the first weekend of December, sometime around the 7th or eighth. It was really the first sign of anything for 3 weeks and still pretty much looked like the original "stub." Four weeks or so later on Jan 8th or 9th here's what one looked like:

12078.JPG

13 days later after flipping to 12/12 here's that same one on the far right; the one on the far left is the other reveg @ 17 days since flip and the one in the middle is an 8-Ball Kush from seed @ 13 days since flip also

reveg12.JPG

If you're able, maybe put a close up pic of the bud site you suspect of new growth.

Back
Top Bottom