SweetLeef's 1st Ever Grow - Auto's & Photo's - TGA SuperSoil 2013-14

Thanks AS:)

It is pretty awesome! I am blown away by how cool these plants are, and growing them is the cat's pajama's

Hey Cas, I have ordered seeds twice from The Single Seed Centre. both times I received my beans in less than a week. About 4 days I believe. Really awesome company, at least so far.

Thanks MsBadger. I think you may be mistaken though, as I am not a she :laughtwo::rofl: Thank you for the very kind words though. I really don't think I'm a better gardener than anybody. I think I've just gotten lucky with this first grow. I tried to grow a tomato plant a couple years ago. it got real big and bushy, started produced a bunch of tomatoes that never ripened. Beginners luck. That's why I am changing my second grow so drastically from the first.... Hoping to squeeze out a second round of beginners luck ;)

Thanks good buddy! Forecast show's a great weekend for both Oregon and Hawaii :thumb:

I'm so glad that you like your first round of meds! Much more to come in the future :)

Thanks Reg!! When I said that earlier, due to time constraints I decided to cut her down Saturday night instead of Sunday morning, It's because I remembered that the Reps are Right is on :laughtwo: and I have missed more than I have participated in. Not this week! Refresh button is ready to go! Just hope my brain can keep up ;)

Sorry bout that ! :oops:

Gotta get some food in me and then I will update. :)
Thank you & MsBadger for dropping in tonight. It was a lot slower than usual but still plenty of fun.

I look forward to your update Sweets.

Thank you & MsBadger for dropping in tonight. It was a lot slower than usual but still plenty of fun.

I look forward to your update Sweets.

Thanks for having us! I had a blast and found the pace easily manageable this time around. Great episode.

Happy Skunkday Sweet :thumb:

Thank's Chronic!

HARVEST UPDATE!!!

It was a very long trimming session. I started around 1:30am and was trimming until 8:30am. It was fun, but it took longer than I expected.

I had to pay homage to a member who I miss. He was so gung ho 420mag, and then he just disappeared. I think with this picture soe of you will know who I am talking about.
CA11.jpg

Here's to the Good Dr. ;)

7 hours later, It was time to wash the buds.
Here is the cola, pre-wash
CA21.jpg

Lookie, I was lucky enough to get my phone to take a little trich shot, sans loop even:)
CA3.jpg

Hanging buds
CA4.jpg

and the cola after the wash.
CA5.jpg

So Aurora's pre wash weight, still on stem came in at:

235.7 grams. We just may squeeze out 2oz from Aurora. Love that LED and the Dense buds it makes. My next grow should be off the chain.

Smoke report for all three girls will come in at the same time, once Aurora is cured.

The buds are now in the rack. I hung them for about 12 hours less than I did last time and I switched the closet this time. Instead of having the fan in the closet blowing away from the buds. I have pulled the fan out of the closet. There is a 2.5-3" gap the bottom of the closet door, the fan is about 3' away pointed at the door. I think that should provide enough air movement, but not too much. Hoping to get a couple more days out of the dry this time. That being said, if they are where the stems were 3 days in, they are going in the jars and will get much burping. I don't want them to get as dry as they did last time.

Well, that's all for today.

Hope it's all geen and Frosty where you are. Time for me to catch some ZZZ's ;)

Congrats on your harvest Sweets.

So proud of you SweetLeef!! An outstanding first grow!! I'm looking forward to Aurora finishing up and grow #2! :goodjob:

Congrats on your harvest Sweets.

Thanks Reg! Glad you've been along for the ride!

Many congrats indeed on your harvest my friend :) :)

Light my friend, I am still sadden that y photo plant in this journal turned out to be a boy. I had a good start on training thanks o a noob mistake and your journals :)

So proud of you SweetLeef!! An outstanding first grow!! I'm looking forward to Aurora finishing up and grow #2! :goodjob:

Thanks, Sis!!! I am totally stoked. This grow turned out better than I thought it would. A couple of set backs, but some very important lessons learned, and a respectable first crop! Pretty Sweet

Just beautiful Sweetleaf! :bravo:

Thanks Pinky! Thanks for stopping by the ol' journal. Hope all is well in your world. I'll be by your thread a little later today to get caught up!

[QUOTMsBadger;2005470]Thanks ! :thanks:[/QUOTE]

No problem, MsBadger! Hope your ladies are looking good this morning!

Hello friends!

I have decided I will do strain reviews independent of this journal, and thusly there is no reason to keep this journal going. I will post a link to said strain reviews upon their completion.

At this time I would like to thank everyone who had been along for this journey. Thank you for the likes, the reps, the laughs and the support. This was an amazingly successful undertaking, considering this was my first time successfully growing anything. There is no way I could have done it without YOU! Thanks for being such a wonderful, fun, and amazing community. I am so proud to be a part of it and proud of what I accomplished with the help of everyone who participated in this thread. I cannot thank you enough.

Be sure to check out my second grow which is officially underway later tonight. :)

Mod's, please move this journal to the completed section at your leisure, and thank you kindly for the wonderful platform you have provided for all of us. It's amazing what you do! Thanks you!

1st GROW...................COMPLETE :goof: ;) :) :bong: :high-five: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom