SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

Well, I'm excited for the next phase! So, you've grown many autos, you're about to have your first flip to 12/12, you recently made your first 'pack- up-and-run-in-the-middle-of-the-night' run. You are a real pot grower!! I love it!! :love::love::love: Here's hoping the Harlequin goes gang busters (is that something people say anymore?) and I hope the clones are rooting their little hearts outs!!! :blunt::woohoo:

Oh yeah, I forgot about the midnight run :rofl: I think the Harlequin will go gangbusters. I say gangbusters in real life quite often actually :)

Saw the invite on Sara's thread. For sure I'll be watching Sweetleef, so count me subbed in.

:geek:

WJ

Subscribed

LONG LIVE THE KING! Great to have you along this run! Thanks for stopping by :high-five:

:ciao: Sara! thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the kickass light!

Gang busters. We must be related! I will need to supplement my light for the clones. Or enclose that area with some mylar perhaps?

Welcome all readers new and old!

1 more day until the lights change!

Minty #5 has been given her name.

Those of you who knew her, knew she was a resourceful and intuitive grower. She is out there in the world somewhere, working. Hopefully she will return to her home and be able to do another journal. In the mean time we'll keep her busy on this journal, by naming this little plant after her.

Please welcome to SweetLeef's tent........

Cerdito
20140822_233858.jpg
20140822_233851.jpg

That's all for tonight. Gotta try and turn in early so I can get up before lights on to correct any light leaks in the tent. The girls have one more day of 18/6 :)

I wish you the greenest and frostiest nugs you have ever seen :)

Gang busters. We must be related! I will need to supplement my light for the clones. Or enclose that area with some mylar perhaps?

Because we'll be vegging them, We don't need to worry about it for a while. As long as they are in the footprint of the light they will be just fine :) It's probably best they don't get TOO huge at yours :)

Subbed up....like seeing what others are doing with their 1200 topled!

:ciao: Lurch Farmer! Pleanty more popcorn where that came from. You might need this too, :joint:

Subbed up....like seeing what others are doing with their 1200 topled!

Hi Hiddenkoncept! Been reading your posts in other journals for a while, and I'm really glad to have you along for the ride :) :thumb:

subbed....late

OG's don't show up late. They show up when they mean to. Welcome OG13, stoked to have you along for the ride!

Alright, I need some opinions here.....

So, my girlfriend and I may have an opportunity to move out of the apartment and into a house soon. The house has a basement, would be great for me to expand my operation blah blah blah, But, if we get the house (which is not a sure thing) I will be moving in early to mid october. Meaning 4-6 weeks into flower. I'll have to move them out of the tent take everything down and move them during lights out, set everything back up and get them back in. How stressful will this be for the plants?

Would it be wiser to once again extend veg time in this grow, so they will be moved in veg instead of during flower? The house isn't far away, about a 5 minute drive, but take down and set up do take a long time, and with it happening during the moving of everything else......

However, that's over a month away, and I am worried I won't have room for Obama and PinkyGreen, let along the minty sisters after another month of veg?

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna flip, go for it and hope for the best, but I would like some opinions on the matter.

Thanks!

wishing you the greenest buds in the land:)

IMO- your girls will be just fine. I live in a 5th wheel RV all summer. My girls have made 6-10 trips so far if not more. I'm pretty sure if my girls can handle the stress of a 8 hr move with over 100* temps, yours can handle 5 min. It won't hurt your girls if you move right before lights on and just expose them to light 5 min early. Yes taking down the tent and resetting every thing back up will be a pain, but worth it for your ladies.

IMO- your girls will be just fine. I live in a 5th wheel RV all summer. My girls have made 6-10 trips so far if not more. I'm pretty sure if my girls can handle the stress of a 8 hr move with over 100* temps, yours can handle 5 min. It won't hurt your girls if you move right before lights on and just expose them to light 5 min early. Yes taking down the tent and resetting every thing back up will be a pain, but worth it for your ladies.

Thanks Jade! It's nice to know my move should't stress them out too bad. I'm really excited for the flowering to begin. Tonight was the last night I will come home from work with the lights on in the tent:)

It would reduce the stress factor by moving during the lights on. :peace:

I'm sure it would reduce the stress, I'm not sure how to move 6 flowering cannabis plants in broad daylight. Depending on the layout of the house, It might not be that hard to pull off. There won't be a garage I can pull into, but it's possible the driveway goes to the back yard kinda, in that case, it might be doable.

I'm legal, but I have had my house robbed a couple of times. Once when I was a kid and once in my first apartment. The second time they came into my apartment while my girlfriend and I were asleep with the bedroom door open. I didn't have anything worth stealing then. They only took our cd's and dad's. In fact I had a 1/4oz of weed sitting on a stack of dvd's they took and they left the weed. I was so happy they left that. But kinda weird...Tweekers.

I'd have my light on at night, but my tent is a hand me down from a buddy and has been rode hard an put away wet more than a few times. As such, I want to limit the amount of time I have to fight the sun. February might be a different story, but September still has some long days, and the first half of October does't do too bad either :) :)

I think this will have to be a shadow op, but it would be cool if I could just sneak them past everyone in the daytime. Maybe I could use bars dollar store fake plant disguise :hmmmm:

Thanks for the input. Got the rusty ol' wheel turning :)

It would reduce the stress factor by moving during the lights on. :peace:

This is solid advice. Move them during lights on and when they go into a trailer, moving van, etc. put a flashlight in there so there is at least some light. Keep the top of boxes, if u do have to use them, open.

As long as you're not moving in the dead of winter or really far away from where you are at now, they won't even know you moved. You can already have the new room set up.

Grow in a basement if u can bro, I wish I could.

Don't worry about the plant's stress, worry about yours. Even if you get a stray hermi, it won't have time to make seeds by the time you chop. Big boxes, wardrobe size, washer/dryer, dishwasher are nice because they get the bottom cut off to take out the machine.....makes it easy to load your plants.

Thanks for the advise everyone, I am no longer worried :)

OK,

Just closed up the tent to end their shortest day, and now begins the longest night they have yet known :)

Really excited to see what comes next.

Will the other 3 Minty Sisters turn out to be girls?

Will Michelle Obama put up double digits?

Will the PinkyGreen take over the room ?

Cant wait to find out :)

Kindest of buds to everyone :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom