SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

May sound stupid but big black garbage bags over the top and resting in a box ? Happy Moving, sounds exciting, wish I were you !
I just moved everything to the basement. Works great except, to get the correct humidity I needed to add a humidifier. I have a separate room in the basement and with the humidifier in there it gets to hot (I was told all humidifiers blow off warm air from the fan) So I leave the door open until I devise a way to vent the room. Previous owners turned it into a dark room, light sealed, built in tables and sinks. Kinda perfect, kinda not, but very fun ! :ganjamon:

May sound stupid but big black garbage bags over the top and resting in a box ? Happy Moving, sounds exciting, wish I were you !

I wish I were you too SweetLeef!

I just moved everything to the basement. Works great except, to get the correct humidity I needed to add a humidifier. I have a separate room in the basement and with the humidifier in there it gets to hot (I was told all humidifiers blow off warm air from the fan) So I leave the door open until I devise a way to vent the room. Previous owners turned it into a dark room, light sealed, built in tables and sinks. Kinda perfect, kinda not, but very fun ! :ganjamon:

And, I wish I were you too MsBadger! That old dark room sounds really nice. You sound resourceful, I'll bet you get that space vented great!

:Namaste:

You could get a cold air humidifier rather than a steam type...

And SweetLeef - you can wrap a light curtain around them, like a bundled nursery tree, to disguise and make more compact. They'll be fine.

Man that dark room sounds Awesome MsBadger! I'm sure you will figure something out. Is there any ducting outside the room you could tap into. vent the warm air into your house and use your heater a little less?

We're gonna go meet the potential landlord and look at the place tomorrow afternoon. Really excited to see it. Hope we get it :) I am so excited at the prospect of having my grow space in the basement. A new, eventually bigger setup so I can make lots of good medicine :) Awesome!

I wish I were you too SweetLeef!

:rofl: Thanks Catman!

You could get a cold air humidifier rather than a steam type...

And SweetLeef - you can wrap a light curtain around them, like a bundled nursery tree, to disguise and make more compact. They'll be fine.

Good call on the cold air humidifier Slogrow:)

I like the light curtain idea, I drove past the new place, and I'll get a better look tomorrow, but I might not need to do anything except move them in. The driveway looks pretty blocked off, may not even need a box :)

Alright let's do a quick little update.

These pictures were taken just after lights out on night 2 of 12/12 and the pink ones were taken earlier this afternoon. Everyone has begun stretching, especially Obama. It looks like Cerdito had gotten a second calyx where a pistol will soon emerge. The other three remain silent regarding their orientation, though I check every day now.

But I am rambling. Here come the pics!

20140825_205547.jpg

20140825_205606.jpg

20140825_205618.jpg

20140825_205623.jpg

20140825_205626.jpg

IMG_20140826_100521.jpg

IMG_20140826_100609.jpg

IMG_20140826_100654.jpg

IMG_20140826_100745.jpg

IMG_20140826_100849.jpg

I just picked up and got into soil the three harlequin cuttings NewRose rooted for me. I will post pictures of the clones later.

That's all for now. Keep em' green:)

Alright let's do a quick little update.

These pictures were taken just after lights out on night 2 of 12/12 and the pink ones were taken earlier this afternoon. Everyone has begun stretching, especially Obama. It looks like Cerdito had gotten a second calyx where a pistol will soon emerge. The other three remain silent regarding their orientation, though I check every day now.

But I am rambling. Here come the pics!

20140825_205547.jpg

20140825_205606.jpg

20140825_205618.jpg

20140825_205626.jpg

IMG_20140826_100521.jpg

IMG_20140826_100609.jpg

IMG_20140826_100654.jpg

IMG_20140826_100745.jpg

IMG_20140826_100849.jpg

I just picked up and got into soil the three harlequin cuttings NewRose rooted for me. I will post pictures of the clones later.

That's all for now. Keep em' green:)

Nice update SweetLeef, looking forward to your flowering move.

Lookin good

Thanks Kiefer Dusterland :) :lot-o-toke:

I understand why you have the handle sweetleaf
You really do produce some sweet leaves,, good weed to you :circle-of-love:

Ah shucks, Jaga. You're making me blush :bigblush:

Lookin' good Brother Sweetleef!! Lovely, lovely! Can't wait to see those clones!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon, Sister. Soon.

Great pics SweetLeef - And Obama sure is taking off! Can't wait to see more...

You and me both, brother! She really is starting to take off. I only get to see them now before I go to work and then not until the next morning, so they seem different every morning!

Very nice

Thanks dude! I think the harlequin is already starting to bud! Since it was outside for a bit before you gave her to me, stretch may have been stopped when it went back to 18/6 for a week. So I think she's just gonna go for it!

Nice update SweetLeef, looking forward to your flowering move.

Thanks 60! Hope we get the house! We met with the prospective landlord yesterday and she showed us the house. Of course it's amazing, and the basement there would allow a pretty sweet setup. We're playing the waiting game for now.

I'm really interested in cloning these days Sweets. Maybe you can give me a few pointers...

Get someone who's good at cloning to do it for you :rofl:

Seriously, NewRose made and rooted the cutting for me. I am pretty sure I could do it though. I just know the second round of cuttings in my first journal were gonna make it. And then I got hit with The Borg and got rid of them. Pretty sure my bubble cloner was going to work though.

I know you've struggled with cloning, Reg. Just out of curiosity, what methods have you tired and where do you think they went wrong?

As a card carrying member of the DCS, I would say just keep trying Reg. You'll get it.

Maybe you should drop a seed, and keep that plant in veg until you successfully root a few clones off it. That way you can keep trying and if it doesn't work, the mother is still in veg and you can cut a few more.

Also, try bubble cloning. From what I have seen and heard, it seems almost fool proof.

Sorry for the ramble. Just got home with a couple drinks in me :)

Nice looking bunch in here my friend, this should be good fun! :)

Thanks for stopping by, LA! It's nice to see you :high-five:

I really hope you get the house! The girls look fabulous!

Thanks, Jade! fingers are crossed. We're actually still waiting to get the application e-mailed to us. We just want to know, already! The girls thank you very much for the compliment. You made their day :)

Oh yea! Looking sweet! Looking forward to see the clones

WJ

Sorry for the double post

WJ

Thanks WJ! I think they will be ready for pics in the morning :)

Double post here anytime :)

Attack of the clones tomorrow?? Oh yes! I think so! And you'll be happy with Baby's progress. I will show you her gorgeous white roots.

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom