New City Grower 2.0

We run ours in the cloner about 2 weeks :peace:

Nice score on the LI growers mix, Reg. We need to work that into the system. The street girls look pretty darn good. :party:

Tonight I'm thrashed, Wednesdays are my hell day. I'll send you a PM sometime tomorrow or over the weekend.

The clone roots are well established, and the longer they get the harder it is to keep them at all spread out. If they get tangled and twisted they never work quite as well. So the sooner the better is my vote. and I'd trim off the discolored stem below - it's making me nervous.
:popcorn:

Thanxx for the compliments everyone...
hey BAR have a Great Thurweed Day :high-five:
Back atcha Cronic...

The clone roots are well established, and the longer they get the harder it is to keep them at all spread out. If they get tangled and twisted they never work quite as well. So the sooner the better is my vote. and I'd trim off the discolored stem below - it's making me nervous.
:popcorn:

I'd (very carefully) plant the one w big roots, she'll survive

Ok, so I listened to the sound advice by you all & went ahead to plant the clones this morning. I was extremely careful Trix, not to touch anything but the leafs.
On the stem at the bottom of the first pic you can see I cut off the discolored part without any roots Slowmo. That's the one now in the white cup. There planted in the our Organic Soil Mix.

IMG_20140828_3_.jpg

IMG_20140828_2_.jpg

IMG_20140828_4_.jpg

Hold the press!!!

This was this morning...

IMG_20140828_4_.jpg

This is what I came home to...

IMG_20140828_6_.jpg

What did I do wrong?

Soil is damp, leafs were sprayed, no dome. Wasn't using a dome during rooting either. How come no-one mentioned a dome? I haven't given up on them yet...

Back
Top Bottom