SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

Alright another Update!

Got into the tent and did a little straightening up and re-organizing while the res is not in the room. Also, I took the res out of the room tonight. :)

I am attempting to push Obamas roots to grow larger by letting her get thirsty. She's currently got a decent amount of water in her bucket. I poured out just enough excess so it wouldn't drip. Now's she's got to go find it.

I am thinking it will be a good 3-4 days before she dries up....Although it is quite warm so it may dry out a little faster. Either way, she's got to ask me for water. I want those roots doing their job and looking for water at the bottom of the bucket:)

Once she does ask for water, I think I may water her just enough to get her perked up and then let her dry out again before running the system again. All in all I am hoping to start her back on her regular juice schedule when I would normally change her res next week, maybe week after if it takes her some time to dry out ;)

So how is she doing? She's looking really good. She's very beautiful when I allow her to grow her leaves out. I did not do a major defol because I want her thirsty :)

20140803_021852.jpg
20140803_021937.jpg

Now onto the Minty Sisters. I think I've got a couple of different phenos out of these seeds. Although I don't know which one is more cookies than the other, hopefully they will be girls and I'll get to try the different phenos. I don't know, it may be too early to tell still, I just think that they are growing a little differently than each other.

She is tall and lanky. She's maybe a little taller than 3, but not as big or bushy
20140803_023327.jpg
20140803_023337.jpg

This girl is tall, almost as tall as 2, but bushier, and her side shoots are bigger. I believe this difference to be because of my previous attempts to top that did not take, and my last attempt which I believe did take this time. What do you think?
20140803_022332.jpg
20140803_022316.jpg
20140803_022349.jpg

She's still so tiny. Definitely growing again, though. Since she is so tiny, and won't do much anyway, I decided to use her as an experiment to see if she starts side shooting more than 2 and 5, so I topped her little top off tonight. Seems possible that topping does much more than give you two tops :) Hopefully it took. If so I guess I will try a flux if I am lucky enough :)
20140803_023441.jpg
20140803_023811.jpg
20140803_023833.jpg

She's a lot like 3, but much shorter, and not much in the side shoots department yet. I think, once again, because of the lack of topping. Either way, this is one pretty little plantie.
20140803_023931.jpg
20140803_023941.jpg
20140803_023953.jpg

Group Shots
20140803_024044.jpg
20140803_024125.jpg

I feel like this grow is getting exciting again! Now that the babies are bigger, I've suddenly got a lot going on again. :goof:

Now I've got to get to bed so I can get up and go to the River! Hope all is good in your neck of the woods! :high-five:

The river??!! I can't even begin to understand why your big sister wasn't invited.... :rofl::rofl::hmmmm::hmmmm::geek:

Oh man, you'd think after 32 years, I would learn to use Sunblock. I'm usually really good about it today for some reason I was like Fuck it! And now I have a sunburn that sucks :laughtwo: Totally worth it though :)

Nice Update Sweet :thumb:

Thanks Chronic! Hope all is well on the island :surf:

Hey SweetLeef I just dropped in to say I just got done reading your 1st grow journal and subscribed to this one! Thanks for showing me how to be an optimist about all this! This is a great community!

:peace:

Thanks Catman12 :)

It's good to have you along for the ride! This really is a wonderful community to be a part of. I left you a note on your blog, but I will encourage you here also to start a grow journal as it will really benefit you and your grow. It just allows you to learn so much at once :)

Anywho, thanks for stopping by, This journal is about to really get going. 33 days until I change my light schedule for the first time! I'm so excited to flower some photosensitive plants! Autos are wonderful things, but I am ready to see some serious starching and huge buds :)

I hadn't really thought about this being your first photo girl since you started her! You are right to be excited. Now I'm excited too!!

:slide::grinjoint::blunt::bong::roorrip:

Quick update on Obama!

She's grown a bit Since I took her off the juice :)

Last night her bucket was still really heavy. Tonight its much lighter :high-five:

I think she'll start drooping late tomorrow, so she should get a feeding, I think I'll give her 3 gallons drain to waste, and let her droop again in a couple more days. Maybe one more round of water and droop-age. Maybe not. I don't know :goof:

Here she is the bushiest she has been :)
20140806_021548.jpg
20140806_021544.jpg
20140806_021537.jpg

That's where we are at with Michelle Obama tonight :)

The big guy is burning one at the pearly gates, RIP B.I.D.

So, I went over to my buddy NEWROSE' place last night to hang out and his Obama kush was just ready so I got a little sample of what I will have in a few months :)

NEWROSE gave me the cutting that grew into the Obama I have today so I can expect my buds to look something like this..........
20140808_095854.jpg

Stoked :goof: That's a real pretty bud. Amazing color, smell, taste. Man I love this bud! I can't wait to harvest my own :)

Hope all is well with everyone else :)

Alright. We are officially at Def Con 4!

Came home from a note on my front door tonight saying that there is a water leak in the downstairs neighbors bedroom(directly below ours) and they need to get into our room tomorrow in order to find the problem.

While I am growing weed "legally" in Oregon, I'm not sure that it's smiled upon by my apartments.

My first worry when reading the note was there is a problem with my system, and then I realized, it's been a week since I've had ANY water at all in the tent. So Whew on that front.

So what am I going to do? Not totally sure, but It looks like I'm packing everything up, and driving it out to my sisters place tonight. It's only an hour each way. Ugh.

The things we do for our plants :)

Anyway, that's where I'm at tonight. Hope things are running a little more smoothly in your tenthood.

So sorry Sweets! I'll be seeing you soon, unless you went with plan B. Goodnight! The hounds will wake me when you arrive... :love:

No plan B. Everything is loaded up except the girls. Haven't decided on which route to take yet. It's late the quicker way may also put me in peril, but the longer way is a while longer... guess oil let the car decide ;)

No plan B. Everything is loaded up except the girls. Haven't decided on which route to take yet. It's late the quicker way may also put me in peril, but the longer way is a while longer... guess I'll let the car decide ;)

Sorry to hear of your troubles my friend! I'm someone who has to deal with stuff like that quite regularly. I had such issues I had to do this run at a friends. Low and behold now my friend has the water board wanting to switch out his meter. My whole grow is in the next room on from where it is positioned. So I'm either going for the sod it approach and leave it all up. Or the disassemble and move! We shall see! :)
Hope your move went successfully buddy! :)

Back
Top Bottom