SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

Alright then,

Unless there are any objections, this journal just got another 30 days added to it :)

I'm gonna be antsy as all get out, so please bear with me over the next 47 days :) Harvest should be mid September, I should still have some kush and cookies by Halloween!

Harvest should be mid September, I should still have some kush and cookies by Halloween!

I did my math way wrong. I won't have Cookies and Kush by halloween. Oh, well, at least I'll be able to get good and baked for Thanksgiving :)

A little res change and a watering for the Minty sisters is on to docket this evening.

Hope all is green and smelly in your grow tent :)

Hey all!

I have decided that next week when I change the res I won't re-fill it. Her roots were so small a couple of weeks ago, and a decent amount of water stays in the bucket for a while, so I'm gonna let Michelle dry up a little next week. No defol to keep her good and thirsty. But I want her to get a little droopy, then I'll hit her with some team and water. I hope it will boost growth in her final month of veg.

Looking good SweetLeef, just lurking & learning.

The plants will be flipped on September 7th. I think lights will be on 9am to 9pm. Really excited. I know it'll come sooner than I think, but it seems so far away.

Hope all is green and frosty :)

The plants will be flipped on September 7th. I think lights will be on 9am to 9pm. Really excited. I know it'll come sooner than I think, but it seems so far away.

Hope all is green and frosty :)

I run my lights the same. I can tell you from experience, I get impatient waiting for the lights to come on so late. :)

I usually run same 9pm- 9am schedule. It makes sense as either its summer and you want to run them outside of the heat of the day, or it's winter and I need the warmth the lamps provide at night.
I like 9-9 for 12/12.

Here in Oregon, The weather doesn't get too bad either way. So for me it, it's about keeping the light out. Have the dark period at night and the light in the day so I'm not fighting the sun, makes sense for here. Also having the tent in our room and a girlfriend that works in the morning makes it necessary for me to do any tent work in the daytime. I'm a night owl though so I wish I could so my stuff at night. Oh well :)

Here in Oregon, The weather doesn't get too bad either way. So for me it, it's about keeping the light out. Have the dark period at night and the light in the day so I'm not fighting the sun, makes sense for here. Also having the tent in our room and a girlfriend that works in the morning makes it necessary for me to do any tent work in the daytime. I'm a night owl though so I wish I could so my stuff at night. Oh well :)

Well!! :rofl: I run the other direction. Lights on at night for the coolest part of the day. :tokin:

It"ll be cold here about a month after flip so I'm really not worried about heat.

It got up to 90 today in the tent, because it was 95 today. That only happens for a week if we're lucky here, so heat's really not an issue. The plants don't seem to mind the heat at all. Although I bet the soil girls are about thirsty now :)

Alright then,

I think it's time for a little picture update!

We'll start with the Minty Sisters. Day 19, obviously no sign of sex yet, but wouldn't it be cool if they were all girls! Hope so.

Anyway, Minty 2
20140730_015929.jpg

20140730_015920.jpg

Minty 3.
20140730_015952.jpg

20140730_015947.jpg

#3 is the only sister I have attempted to top or FIM, and the first attempt didn't take. I think this one will :)
20140730_015938.jpg

Minty 4 So so tiny, but growing once again.
20140730_020009.jpg
20140730_020004.jpg

Minty #5
20140730_020023.jpg

20140730_020029.jpg

Finally, Obama.

She is doing great!. Getting big and bushy. I talked with NewRose today and he said that the mother I got her from, did most of her work in flower. I'm very excited. Can't wait until Sept 7th! Anyway here are her pics from today
20140730_020119.jpg
20140730_020110.jpg
20140729_133018.jpg

Just a couple more days until I give Obama the dry out. With the size of her roots a couple weeks ago, I think it will be a good 4 or 5 days before she shows signs of thirst. I could be wrong, and I will be watching, but I think at least that long in her current bucket.

Well. That's it for tonight. Hope all is well with y'all!

Thanks LA! I'm so excited I can't wait to flip and see what these girls will do. Obama is going to be a really big girl by the end :)

Thanks for stopping by Canna! Hope all is well in your world, I wouldn't say I'm caught up on your journal, but I am current at the moment ;)

Lovely ladies, as always, Sweets! I hope Michelle has just been biding her time and will go crazy for you. How long did Minty take to show sex? :love: :love: :love:

Hi NewRose! :ciao:

Lovely ladies, as always, Sweets! I hope Michelle has just been biding her time and will go crazy for you. How long did Minty take to show sex? :love: :love: :love:

Hi NewRose! :ciao:

Minty's balls dropped around day 40-41. So these girls(hopefully girls, and based on Minty's progression) Should start showing in 15-20 days. Probably closer to 20. The ones who are girls will have around 15 days or so before flip. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom