SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

:surf: the LoLz about spreading the reps Sue :surf:

The sun is out the temps are rising I can smell the breeze blowing up from the river and I got to get ready for my drive out to the country to see my doc ( just routine ). With three days left on my break from work, which encompassed my costa rica destination, and happy plants I would say I am a happy camper. Even though I never like driving out of the city..............

nuthing left to do but Smile Smile Smile.

Say... I know this dude... he's odd but has a good heart and all... he's been known to let his neighbors use his dehumidifier whenever they want.... or hook up crazy hoses on the AC.... ya know... as a source of distilled water. Just sayin.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know him and his lovely wife better. I've started waking up in the morning surprised for a split second that I still live here. :rofl:

:surf: the LoLz about spreading the reps Sue :surf:

The sun is out the temps are rising I can smell the breeze blowing up from the river and I got to get ready for my drive out to the country to see my doc ( just routine ). With three days left on my break from work, which encompassed my costa rica destination, and happy plants I would say I am a happy camper. Even though I never like driving out of the city..............

nuthing left to do but Smile Smile Smile.

There that happy attitude that tumbles joy through every waking moment. This mindset is where I have miracles spring from every day. It warms my heart to know we influence each other in this striving to spread joy across the cosmos with a loving burst stroke.

I went and opened the windows on the side away from the chilly breeze blowing off the river. It's so special to live this close to the water, even if it's a river and not the sparkling shore of that tropical paradise I so recently visited. :dreamy:

Good morning everyone:love:

This has to be the warmest spell in a February I recall in my entire life. Anyone else remember a time like this?

Sue I ordered something and it will probably be delivered tomorrow and I can't wait to show you what it is! I also bought 3 new LED lights. A very good upgrade compared to what I have now. And I also bought Isopropyl alcohol for my RSO that I will be making very soon!

My little first plants!

Tell me you got food grade ISO and I'll be happy with that. What you have available isn't tainted like ours, thank goodness.

Tell me you got food grade ISO and I'll be happy with that. What you have available isn't tainted like ours, thank goodness.
Well... It's actually not . . . but I'll make sure all alcohol is eveporated properly when i'm making the oil but we'll see. I will tell you when I'm beginning to make it then when I don't respond anymore you'll know that it didn't eveporate properly!

My little first plants!

Green Flower Media (that's not a link) is offering a live-streaming class on "Cannabis Plant Chemistry" next Tuesday, Feb 28 at 5 PM Pacific time/ 8 PM Eastern. It's being taught by Arno Hazekamp, Head of Research/Education at Bedrocan, the Official cannabis program of the Netherlands.

I plan to be watching. I have a subscription that allows me access at any time starting the following morning, but I find Arno incredibly insightful and knowledgable about cannabis, and I want to experience him in real time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's their explaination of the class and why they thought it important enough to share.

So many people work with cannabis but almost nobody really knows what’s actually in the plant or how it works on a molecular level. That can be a real problem when using cannabis as medicine, making cannabis products or cannabis extractions, and creating the right labels or regulations because people are making incorrect decisions without having a proper understanding of the plant.

In this new thorough Masterclass from one of the world’s top cannabis researchers, Arno Hazekamp will walk you step-by-step through the chemistry and biology of the cannabis plant, how the cannabinoids work, and why the plant science is so crucial for making informed cannabis decisions.

YOU’LL BENEFIT BY UNDERSTANDING:

How cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids are actually made in cannabis

What is the chemical influence of extraction, degradation and evaporation on cannabis

The other ingredients found in cannabis that influence production and synthesis

What are realistic claims to make on cannabis product labels

The chemical differences between Sativa and Indica varieties

What you need to look for in cannabis lab tests

The chemistry of concentrated cannabis oils

Much more!

THIS MASTERCLASS IS FOR:

Growers looking to grow better cannabis

Product creators in the cannabis industry looking to create higher quality products

Medical professionals who want to truly understand why cannabis is medicine

Policy makers who are looking to make scientifically sound decisions

Patients who want to understand what’s truly in their medicine

This is a rare opportunity to learn the chemistry of the cannabis plant from one of the world’s leading cannabis researchers.

I agree with that closing statement. Arno is in his own class. I'm thrilled to have another opportunity to fine tune my knowledge base with his expert guidance. Join me. Share in this particular flavor of joyful expression. Knowledge is power. The more we know the less they can deceive us moving forward, and the more effectively we can support healing.

On top of that, Arno's fun to listen to. :laughtwo: Very self-assured and confident. He can feel the excitement of what still lies ahead, and he's good at sharing the excitement.

Green Flower Media (that's not a link) is offering a live-streaming class on "Cannabis Plant Chemistry" next Tuesday, Feb 28 at 5 PM Pacific time/ 8 PM Eastern. It's being taught by Arno Hazekamp, Head of Research/Education at Bedrocan, the Official cannabis program of the Netherlands.

I plan to be watching. I have a subscription that allows me access at any time starting the following morning, but I find Arno incredibly insightful and knowledgable about cannabis, and I want to experience him in real time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's their explaination of the class and why they thought it important enough to share.

So many people work with cannabis but almost nobody really knows what's actually in the plant or how it works on a molecular level. That can be a real problem when using cannabis as medicine, making cannabis products or cannabis extractions, and creating the right labels or regulations because people are making incorrect decisions without having a proper understanding of the plant.

In this new thorough Masterclass from one of the world's top cannabis researchers, Arno Hazekamp will walk you step-by-step through the chemistry and biology of the cannabis plant, how the cannabinoids work, and why the plant science is so crucial for making informed cannabis decisions.

YOU'LL BENEFIT BY UNDERSTANDING:

How cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids are actually made in cannabis

What is the chemical influence of extraction, degradation and evaporation on cannabis

The other ingredients found in cannabis that influence production and synthesis

What are realistic claims to make on cannabis product labels

The chemical differences between Sativa and Indica varieties

What you need to look for in cannabis lab tests

The chemistry of concentrated cannabis oils

Much more!

THIS MASTERCLASS IS FOR:

Growers looking to grow better cannabis

Product creators in the cannabis industry looking to create higher quality products

Medical professionals who want to truly understand why cannabis is medicine

Policy makers who are looking to make scientifically sound decisions

Patients who want to understand what's truly in their medicine

This is a rare opportunity to learn the chemistry of the cannabis plant from one of the world's leading cannabis researchers.

I agree with that closing statement. Arno is in his own class. I'm thrilled to have another opportunity to fine tune my knowledge base with his expert guidance. Join me. Share in this particular flavor of joyful expression. Knowledge is power. The more we know the less they can deceive us moving forward, and the more effectively we can support healing.

On top of that, Arno's fun to listen to. :laughtwo: Very self-assured and confident. He can feel the excitement of what still lies ahead, and he's good at sharing the excitement.
Well that looks quiete interesting... I do want to follow that too!

My little first plants!

HARVEST: Carn1:4

Couldn't deal with the mites any longer - they've turned up in the Candy Cane now, so one more tent to get cleaned when the next harvest happens in there. Sooner or later I'll get these critters under control. :straightface:

I didn't take a harvest weight. I was more concerned with containing the mites during this process. I cut each branch individually and carried it to the wash area encased in plastic. It took longer, but it kept me from spewing eggs and mites all through the apartment.

IMG_461613.JPG

IMG_461711.JPG

Looks like at least two ounces, and the buds are all solid. I'm pretty happy with what I got.

IMG_461913.JPG

It has the most delicious berry smell to it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_462014.JPG

I kept none of the trim, being careful to let it all drop into a bath of hot water. The buds will be used for brownies instead of oil, because I have to assume there's some mite carcasses and errant eggs left scattered throughout. I figure it's extra protein. :laughtwo:

IMG_462511.JPG

Nice and sticky all over. :blunt:

IMG_462111.JPG

IMG_462212.JPG

IMG_462413.JPG

I'll be jarring up the ones I harvested last weekend in the morning. Time to plant another one. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

Congrats on your harvests!

I've subbed into the Devil's Carnival thread. They'll be the next ones behind my new DDAs. I'm so looking forward to seeing these black buds.

Thank you. It felt good to get the mites washed away. Tomorrow I'll sterilize the tent and everything in it. I have a CBD Critical Cure that needs to get to flowering. I'll need those buds ASAP.

congrats on your harvest. I want to see you pull a half pound plant one of these days. You can do it Sue!

Awww..... Thanks Baby. :hug: :love: Your faith in my ability to catch on and actually produce at the level we all know I can is touching. :laughtwo: I'm sure I'll get there. Can't expect to someday win a POTM unless I do. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

Early on and Im love vin it alreadddddyyyyy!:volcano-smiley:

Jarring It Up: Carnival clones, act one

I got impatient. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_463110.JPG

Carn2:2 = 19 grams
Carn2:3 = 15 grams
Carn2:4 = 17 grams
Carn1:3 = 42 grams

Total = 93 grams = 3.32 oz

IMG_46329.JPG

Carn1:4 is hanging to dry all alone. Looking like at least two ounces on its own, despite the mite attack. She had nice, dense buds. :blunt:

IMG_463311.JPG

Ahhhhh....... *contented sigh* Tomorrow I'll drop another seed.

Hi Sue.

If you stand a lot at a counter, I can personally recommend getting a Wellness Mat. They're expensive but well worth it for comfort and longevity. I have two in my kitchen. Here's the link in case you're interested:

WellnessMats

:circle-of-love:

IMG_460917.JPG

Distilling water is a very slow process. :straightface: This calls for a dedicated space. Fill it, turn it on and walk away. Somewhere far from my workspace.

Hmmmm...... redefining workspaces. I've noticed the more I stand at the workbench the more my knees complain. Balance in all things girl. :laughtwo: One of the advantages of working in the kitchen at that bench is how distant it is from my BIL and his choice of music. Good though his taste may be, I'm not in the mood for it to be intruding on my thoughts. I typically work in here after he goes to bed around 8 or so.

Apartment life...... you gotta love it or you gotta move. I think I'll move. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Time for a walk through of the apartment with an open mind.

Indeed I do not. I took a drive through No.Va this afternoon and the car temp got as high as 77 but was 75 steady most of the time.
lucky I am still acclimatized to the tropics. :surf:

I do. It just so happens that my second year in NOLA had a very warm winter. I totally remember getting horribly sunburned at Mardi Gras (amateur move) and very few chilly days.... just like this year.
Not saying that things are not changing... they sure appear to be... but warm winters are normal 'round this neck 'o the swamp.

Back
Top Bottom