SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Amy, that was so valuably insightful. This is my room, any any talk of disease states and how they may be softened with cannabinoid therapies is definately appropriate.

So your challenge is to find and maintain the feeling of a strong and vigorious body living a slower, more friendly to the pace your cells are asking for, eh? You can remember that feeling. I know you can.

I'm of the opinion that all disease states have their root in inflammation, and almost all inflammation begins in the gut. This ear infection that I realized I've been flirting with has been the cause of my disconnected nature this week. I actually cussed someone out while walking the other day. :thedoubletake: Last night, when I suddenly realized that's what's been putting me off my game, I decided enough was enough.

Today everything with sugar in it that wasn't a canna brownie looks unappetizing. I do believe 64 years is long enough to be addicted to sugar and chocolate. I'm ready to try a life without the sugar complications. I learned some things about diabetes last evening that made my resolve click into place.

What do you say we start the update?

Weekly Update: Clone Cuttings and Veg Shelf - Friday, February 23, 2018

I've returned to the tried-and true produce bag method TOAST taught me.

The cuttings were developing slime. Most of these are non-essential, so they'll be tossed.

CBD Critical Cure is as critical as the name suggests. I'll be putting these into Rapid Rooters and bagging them up tomorrow, if it doesn't get done tonight, which I seriously doubt will happen. Lol!

Two Carnival cuttings have already been processed.

On to the veg shelf.

Jamaican 1.3 (Day 24) She just recieved a TransWater drench two days ago. I'm off schedule again with the foliars. *sigh* I'm attempting to get her to circle the pot before I let the apical tip go verticle. I haven't yet come up with a start I'm altogether happy with. Still experimenting.

Black DOG (Day 28) She's really starting to look good, isn't she? I hope I can find room for her in a tent soon. She'll likely follow the Jamaican in tent #1. For some reason she got two TransWater drenches this week, but that's ok, because I chopped her way back and she needed to recover gently.

Red Diesel (Day 104) I'm starting to feel bad about this girl. Look at her crying for more soil and a chance to bloom. I may need to resort to cloning her and giving it another go after San Diego. Things may change.

Devil's Carnival 1.5 (Day 53) Her meals consist of 10 ml of Parts A & B with 4 ml of Energy per gallon of water used. Overnite she burst forth with sweet and true leaves. I really hope I can find some bigger cups. The largest I've been able to locate were 18 oz. I'm still hoping for some 32 oz.

Jamaican 1.5 (Day 17) She's guzzling the same nutes DC 1.5 is. Starting to look really interesting.

Candy Cane 4 ( 57) Two days back she had a Transplant drench. I topped the leader last week, and she's just now starting to push out the replacements. This girl has top priority in the garden. The daughter learned that as wonderful as the Jamaican is for her system as delta-9 THC when inhaled, 11-hydroxy through the gut gives her panic, which led to her first migraine since we started her on CBD CC capsules. Lesson learned. Candy Cane is her preferred brownie choice.

The new growth.

Jamaican 1.4 (Day 21) She's also drinking 10 ml + 4 with her bunk mates.

She still looks uncontrollable, but I have hopes. Lol! I bent her rather severely to get her to conform to my plans, and she never missed a step.

I'm managing to keep everyone reasonably level.

They look happy to have more breathing space. I'll be back in a few. :ciao:

I have always wanted to say, hey SweetSue slow down on those brownies cause they'll kill yah. But who the heck am I to ever advise someone how to live. I want to be the best friend I can be and tell you, that you will turn out like me if those brownies are a daily occurence. :drool:

But then the other side of me wants to tell you everything is okay in moderation. I think this comes from just levelling my blood sugar for the first time in my adult life. It's just so important to kick the sugar to the curb as much as you can because I never want you to experience this degeneration. :love:

So without making this overkill, :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
I care so much about you to praise you for your revelation and I promise you and your daughter will feel better for it.
I am so happy for you...:bravo:

Weekly Update: Flowering Beauties - Friday, February 23, 2018
Let's start off in the tiny closet, since it's right here next to the veg shelf. There have been some changes. Malawi was relocated, opening up room for me to upcan Devil's Carnival 1.3 before she potted herself. Lol!

I've added another of the solo cup girls to the closet.

Devil's Carnival 1.6 (Day 44, Flipped!) She started on the entry-level bloom nutes today, 14 ml of Parts A & B with 1 ml of Energy per gallon of water. There was no way I could justify holding her back any more. As it is she has four main tops running with plenty of other growth. I'm pretty impressed.

Let's see what I can do with her from here. I sure hope I locate those cups. When I'm feeling stronger I'll head to the strip district and see what's there.

Jamaican 1.2 (Day 32, flip + 14) She had her final drink of the entry-level bloom nutes today. You see she has a different structure than she had last week. Lol! I couldn't abide the lankiness. It was going to be problamatic further down the road, so I bent her over and hobbled her. She just kept on going.

I'm interested in seeing how the apical tip responds to being below everyone else in flower.

We have the beginnings of blooming. :slide:

Devil's Carnival 1.3 (Day 57, Flipped!) Her last drench, two days ago, was a TransWater, which was what she got again today with the transplant into five gallons of soil. You see why it was her that got the ticket to the dance?

I cleared out the lower regions. Better air flow, easier to water, and they weren't gonna do more than sap the soil energy for mere popcorn.

I remembered I have these bins.

Everybody's happy. What more can a cannabis cultivator ask for? :battingeyelashes:

Jamaican 1.1 (Day 125, flip + 49) Oh! She's 49 days in, which means in about 20 days her space should open up. :slide: My goal is to be down to just a couple soil girls that'll need water only when I head for California.

She had a nice drink of Growth Energy today. She's still drinking every three days, wife occasional parched moment at only two. She has such a strong perfume! Sweet mango at full ripeness. It's almost overpowering.

She has this wildness about her I find delightful. :love:

She's filling out nicely. It looks like a better harvest than her predecessor.

Her buds are all purple now. Doubling up the lights was a great idea.

They're more chocolate brown than purple to me.

Glasses Lady G! I forgot to take it earlier. Yes, that says 61% RH. Scared the shit out of me when I opened the tent hours after her drench. I'd habitually reached down and turned on the humidifier, forgetting she was getting drenched, which would raise the humidity levels. Thankfully, it was only for an hour at most. I left the tent open for a while to tone things down.

Carnival 4.6 (Day 103, flip + 19) Monday she had a good drench of Transplant. She's about due for the next, and it'll be her first CAT. I'll get her Recharge topdressing on before then.

The lights had to be raised again today. WooHoo! I'm keeping her right at the edge. Look at how beautifully structured she is!

The first signs of pistil change. It's a powerful light. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's definitely time for the CATs.

Trichomes are just starting to show.

I did a little trimming down below.

Tent #2 We have a new resident. CBD CC 2.8 went to the Spa with Malawi to make room for Royal Gorilla.

CBD Critical Cure 3 (Day 82, flip + 16) She had a Transplant drench on Monday, at the same time Carnival did, and from the looks of her it's time to get her started on the CATs as well. The buds are set, there's no denying it. Lol!

Royal Gorilla (Day 28, Flipped!) It was a busy day. Lol! No wonder I'm so tired.

Two days ago she got a TransWater drench, and today she got another to water her into the five gallon pot.

She's looking mighty sexy to me at this point. I'm thinking I could deal with a month's veg and flip at transplant. Let's see how this pans out.

One last glance before the Spa.

Be right back. The platform only supports a maximum of 50 photos, at my recommendation, if memory serves. Then I found out I exceed 50 in an update. :rofl:

Weekly Update: The Spa - Friday, February 23, 2018

The Spa has new residents.

Malawi will finish out here next to CBD Critical Cure 2.8. The hempy pots do better in here in the winter than living soil does, I've learned. Could they look any more different? Lol!

CBD Critical Cure 2.8 (Day 43, flip + 8) She has another week at entry-level bloom nutes. As healthy as she can be. :slide:

Look at how nicely she fits under the CFLs. She developed a beautiful canopy

Malawi1.2 (Day 116, flip + 64) I'm weaning her off the last of the bloom nutes. She's at 12 ml of Parts A & B, and I'll keep her here for another week or so before I start the flush. She looks like a wild, feral child, doesn't she? Lol!

I got the CFLs right down inside the plant. Yes!

She's amazing to watch. The buds are swelling, the trichomes get more crowded. :yahoo:

There's a couple lower branches I'll be cinching up tomorrow.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, brings this week's nickle tour to a close. I do hope you found it worth the stop. I'm liking the looks of the new platform more and more every day. I still have a couple proj CR's to complete before I can take time to really explore.

Right now, I am beat. This was a massive undertaking at the end of a busy day. I feel like I need to rest for a few minutes. If I don't fall asleep I'll be back in just a bit. :ciao:

......Hey..... Not joyful because wonderful things are around you and happening to you, but deliberate joy.:hug:

I have always wanted to say, hey SweetSue slow down on those brownies cause they'll kill yah. But who the heck am I to ever advise someone how to live. I want to be the best friend I can be and tell you, that you will turn out like me if those brownies are a daily occurence. :drool:

But then the other side of me wants to tell you everything is okay in moderation. I think this comes from just levelling my blood sugar for the first time in my adult life. It's just so important to kick the sugar to the curb as much as you can because I never want you to experience this degeneration. :love:

So without making this overkill, :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
I care so much about you to praise you for your revelation and I promise you and your daughter will feel better for it.
I am so happy for you...:bravo:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I learned some things about diabetes last night that disturbed me deeply. I've been aware for years that my sugar consumption was a weight on my evolutionary development. It's the reason I've been doing Callanetics for four years and haven't lost any weight in over a year.

But last night I learned that the regimen I put my diabetic husband through for 20 years, in an attempt to control his blood sugar, and at his medical team's direction, was what led to him becoming more sick until it eventually caused his early death.

That kinda pissed me off. The very treatment the doctors are training us to follow is directly leading to a deterioration of the system and leads to all the problems you thought you'd be avoiding. Controlling the blood sugar without doing all the diet and lifestyle changes that would eliminate the problem to begin with is what's doing all the damage.

I can't do anything about Dale, and I'm ok with his death because I wouldn't have held him back from the great adventure, but it gives me pause as I consider the damage pharmaceuticals have caused in our world.

I had a few moments where I had to come to grips with the fact that we did it wrong, but my daughter was here and talked me through it. She reminded me that I now understand the importance of joy in healing, a concept I'm still exploring, but one that overrides all this craziness and gets to the heart of who you really are and how you really heal. And that all things happen in their right time

But sugar and I are parting ways, for the most part. I can handle brownies, until I get dates and switch recipes, which may be this weekend.

Oh! I have to make brownie oil for the daughter. Gotta run. :ciao:

That gallery optimisation is sure taking some time. My phone won’t even load those shots (and I’m on a decent wifi network). Will tray later maybe... :popcorn:

When I load in it takes time, and many of the photos don't show up. I refresh and it all loads in perfectly, at least that's the way it's been going. I noticed when they did the initial header upgrade that I can't scroll down pages as quickly as I could before. It all goes black until it catches up with me.

In time it'll all settle down. I was thinking I might get good at putting the narratives into the photos description box, but with this concern that suddenly doesn't look so attractive. I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

My massive photo dumps have always been a problem for those of us with touchy Internet access. I've never been able to reign it back to accomodate them. Sorry guys. :hug:

Good morning everyone :love:

I've decided to make myself take it really easy for the next couple days. My body is asking for the awareness that it's actively healing this ear infection. I have to say, this is the second time I've treated an ear infection with cannabis alone, and it's amazing how little discomfort I'm feeling. I'm using the topical around the ear and down the neck muscles to keep things calm. It's tension that causes pain, and our topicals are marvelous for releasing muscle tension.

If you haven't made a topical yet may question is, why not? I think topicals are going to change the world. :slide:

We like to say that those who use cannabis daily don't often get sick at all, but that's only true if you don't do things like stick Q-tips into you're ears. Duh! That's a habit I broke, until I used one last month, and apparently did some damage that allowed bugs to get into the bloodstream.

I assure you, it won't happen again. I'll rest and drink plenty of fluids for a few days, now that the heavy work is done in the garden.

The infection may slow me down for a day or two, but it hasn't made a dent in my joy levels. In fact, it's been like a party internally, acknowledging the healing power and celebrating the progress I can already feel. When you're sick it can be more of a reach to get to that "I am healthy and whole" mindset, but this is exactly what the ECS and your cellular community are hoping you can do, because that's the roadmap they follow back to homeostasis.

Me and my off-the-wall ideas on the dynamics of the ECS, eh? Lol! Someday they're gonna prove me right, and we'll all have a hearty laugh that it took them so long. :rofl:

Ok guys, I need some breakfast. I'll catch up with you later. :ciao:

Bought a sweet new fan yesterday. Got it half price. :slide:

This baby runs super quiet. It's keeping the Spa girls dancing. WooHoo!

I love a good sale. :love:

Things are taking two efforts to post. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm starting to lose my patience. Lol! Between the challenges with platform optimization and the same problem on Green Flower media I'm spending more time loading pages than posting. *sigh*

Time for a nap. :love:

Took 4 times and I was rewarded with a double post.....sorry Sue!

No need to apologize Van. I'm pushing myself too hard today and my cells are letting me know. I'll dial it back some. Lol!

They must be working on something cause the pages load fast for a minute or two then all the sudden slow again for a few minutes.

It's still in transition. The webmaster isn't in the job anymore, so the team is running at top speed trying to get it all together for us. I'm doing my best to slow down.

I suppose what many of us are experiencing with slow loading pages featuring images (and it’s not just here, I’ve just abandoned trying to view several other journals that just won’t load the pics either), is the argument for simply taking things offline for a full week or more and letting all these processe run before making the forum site available again. I’m sure that would have met with a whole different set of complaints though! Patience is hard though when that ‘thing’ is right there offering itself to you but remains inaccessible nonetheless. I still haven’t seen any of these latest pics of Sue’s! Hope this reply can find it’s way in (must not hit ‘post reply’ repeatedly!!!)

:passitleft:

On a happy note.....I started my first (real) grow. I'm super excited. I don't think I have the patience for this........

:smokin:

I popped on here to give the experts a chance to criticize every move I make.... :D

I finally found the patience to sit the 15 or so minutes (stopping my phone from going to sleep) while all the images loaded on my phone.

Gee Sue - Malawi looks gooood! :yummy: :love:

You’ve got your work cut out preparing the forest for your week long absence haven’t you?

Back
Top Bottom