SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

I have no time to do what Rob asked of us. I'm wiped, to be honest. I love doing these threads, but when they're up, and the adrenaline drops off its like hitting a wall sometimes. I'll try my best to get to that tomorrow.
I did it before I’d even seen this post - as I knew this to be the case :hug: It’s done:rollit:

Doh! Double post (hit ‘post’ again b/c page is still trying to load images which blocks everything else sometimes)

Feel free to read over that list (it in the thread where he requested) and let me know anything I may have missed.

You sweetheart of a friend. :hug::hug::hug:

Love that Devil’s Carnival leaf detail picture.

That original shot that was used to start off the new thread was one of my best quick shots, in my daughter's opinion. It was while she was admiring it that I noticed the fine detail and zoomed in.

High Sue,
Loving the colors on the Jamaican.

I'm excited to see what I can do with my 2:1 Jamaican.

Everytime I see your dinachem and listen to your description it warms my heart.
Stay lifted sugar.
:hug:

High Sue,
Loving the colors on the Jamaican.

I'm excited to see what I can do with my 2:1 Jamaican.

Everytime I see your dinachem and listen to your description it warms my heart.
Stay lifted sugar.
:hug:

Make me smile Stage. :battingeyelashes:

Dinachem is my wake 'n bake for a few days.

Drive by,

Lookin' great over here, Sue!

Life's got me bust... I feel like I am missing out...

Nice Jamaican! Is it an auto? Also... why are there bananas in your tent?

:love::love::love:

The Jamaican is a photo, a seed I brought back from the island last year. Neiko is also growing this chemovar, and Stage just started his.

The ripening bananas emit ethylene gas, which promote a more aggressive bloom in the cannabis. :woohoo: I keep them in all my bloom tents, although it's only been used traditionally in late bloom.

Makes a nice snack while you garden too. Lol!

I joined you for that wake-n-bake. Lol.
Rolled up a test bud of Sugar Black Rose.
It is devastatingly beautiful.

Wow Ditch! What beautiful buds!

Was she devastatingly euphoric as well? :battingeyelashes:

This Dinachem has carried me for a solid three hours. Just getting ready for another round before my river walk. :slide:

Drive by,

Lookin' great over here, Sue!

Life's got me bust... I feel like I am missing out...

Nice Jamaican! Is it an auto? Also... why are there bananas in your tent?

:love::love::love:

Life, eh? Here, this'll help.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Good afternoon everyone :love:

Just stopping in to say hi. The daughter and I are waiting for Black Panther to start. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Didn't even get any pictures taken this morning. Lol! There was another reason I stopped it this brownie just kicked in and I forgot it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll catch up to you later. Be deliberately joyful my friends. :hug::hug::hug:

I FINALLY got the Watch with email tool to work for this forum! Now, I'm catching up. :reading420magazine:

That's great news AKgramma! Whew! A light at the end of the tunnel. :hug:

Got home in time to upcan Candy Cane and get her flipped.

I need her to be finished before San Diego, and this should be enough of a head start.

The previous solo cup girls moved to the Spa.

She looks a little peaked at the moment. She had a nice TransWater and Tea drench and with all the new soil she’ll perk up in a couple days.

The movie rocked! If you get the chance I’d grab it. :battingeyelashes:

I'm wandering around the apartment, feeling strangely out of sorts, but not realizing what could be causing this. My basic policy is to lay down and rest for a moment, to see what inspired thought in explaination might come through.

Then I realized that I was running on adrenaline from the movie, but I'd had nothing with cannabinoids excepting half a Candy Cane brownie the daughter shared with me because I neglected to take one of my own along. A magical brownie that kicks in 20 minutes into the movie is a special treat. Lol!

I climbed out of bed and got out the Carnival. I'll be fine in a few hits. :battingeyelashes:

Good afternoon everyone :love:

That Devil’s Carn in the closet is starting to get feisty. :slide:

Easily the most exotic chemovar I grow. I’ll have enough on hand in a while to see how much CCO I can get out of the genetic line.

I was stopping to drop a little eye joy before I sunk into my exploration of Black Salve. All my drenches are done and I finally caught up on my badly-neglected documentation. Whew! When you run this many plants in all stages of development that up to date paperwork is a life-saver. Lol!

Be deliberately joyful my friends. Not joyful because life is fabulous, but joy because it feels better than all the other choices. Lol! Then your life becomes fabulous because you were deliberate.

See how that works? :battingeyelashes: Yep. Joy for the sake of joy.

I’m probably running ahead of you. Catch up. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom