SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

'Mornin' Sweetie.

:kisstwo:

Mornin' Graytail. :kisstwo:

Did you feel me missing you? Lol! It was pretty intense this morning. I was thinking I'll have send you a message. :battingeyelashes:

Mornin' Graytail. :kisstwo:

Did you feel me missing you? Lol! It was pretty intense this morning. I was thinking I'll have send you a message. :battingeyelashes:

Yeah, I can't explain it, but I think I got some of that there ESP n stuff. :smokin:

Maybe I just spend too much time loaded ...

But here y'are! :slide::passitleft:

Or as Thich Nhat Hanh would say, "You are Here".

:Namaste:

Thanks Graytail. :passitleft: Amy??

Sometimes it's uncanny how closely we relate to each other around here, isn't it?

Busy morning. I haven't had time to take pictures and I have a ride to the grocery, so it'll have to wait a bit longer. :battingeyelashes: I'm hoping to get a short visit with J later too. So I just stopped really to say

Good morning everyone :love:

There..... now I feel better. Lol! I'll be back later. Be boldly joyful my friends. It's so much more fun out here on the edge. :slide:

:ciao:

Good morning Sue, and all. Hope I’m not too late for that... oh I see you left it out for me! So kind

:passitleft:

Yes, it is much better isn’t it.

I’m finding - after practising for a couple of months now (the phrase ‘fake it till you make it’ comes to mind), that even in the face of anger and frustration I can still conjure the sensation of joy in my cells. At first I had to find a happy joyfull memory to find the feeling (the presence of a cherished person, or riding a lovely wave on my longboard). The more I practised this the more I was able to get to the feeling only without needing the memory or actual event - it’s not an emotion I don’t think. It’s a cellular sensation. That’s how it’s registering for me. In any case - it’s not like it denies the validity of anger or frustration, it just has the potential to remove the cellular impact of these things. That’s my theory today anyway. I can still understand my anger and frustration and know that the reasons for them are valid and worth honouring. But I think I’m doing a job of keeping the vibration in a healthy place. WHIch, indeed gives one a better chance at doing something about the external causes of the anger in productive ways, or recognising when nothing can be done, and moving on. That’s my 2 cents on the practice of deliberate joy this morning. Thanks Sue for bringing the notion to us every day.

:passitleft: Whew! That’s me done - I’m baked! Thanks ... :love:

I think you will need to research and write a paper on cannabis cultivation addiction lol. You certainly have a lot going on but everything looks great and is well organized. You just need more space lol

Lol! Someday I just might wtite that paper UA. I’m trying my best to grow within the allotted space, but it keeps getting away from me. :battingeyelashes:

Good morning Sue, and all. Hope I’m not too late for that... oh I see you left it out for me! So kind

:passitleft:

Yes, it is much better isn’t it.

I’m finding - after practising for a couple of months now (the phrase ‘fake it till you make it’ comes to mind), that even in the face of anger and frustration I can still conjure the sensation of joy in my cells. At first I had to find a happy joyfull memory to find the feeling (the presence of a cherished person, or riding a lovely wave on my longboard). The more I practised this the more I was able to get to the feeling only without needing the memory or actual event - it’s not an emotion I don’t think. It’s a cellular sensation. That’s how it’s registering for me. In any case - it’s not like it denies the validity of anger or frustration, it just has the potential to remove the cellular impact of these things. That’s my theory today anyway. I can still understand my anger and frustration and know that the reasons for them are valid and worth honouring. But I think I’m doing a job of keeping the vibration in a healthy place. WHIch, indeed gives one a better chance at doing something about the external causes of the anger in productive ways, or recognising when nothing can be done, and moving on. That’s my 2 cents on the practice of deliberate joy this morning. Thanks Sue for bringing the notion to us every day.

:passitleft: Whew! That’s me done - I’m baked! Thanks ... :love:

You hit it on the nail Amy. :passitleft: Joy for the sake of feeling that delicious cellular wash of total wellbeing.

I started the same way, aware from the beginning that it was the feeling itself I was reaching for. I believe it’s this cellular vibratory rate that heals. Just my theory. :battingeyelashes:

I’m glad you enjoy the prompts. I don’t think I can keep them in. :laughtwo:

Here... :passitleft: J was just here and left some Royal Gorilla. Mmmm..... mighty tasty.

I’ll get the updates done tomorrow. Today got away from me. I’ve been out most of the day and now lights are off.

This gives me a chance to think about how I want to present them.

When you’re unwell and confused and scouring the internet for information and/or support, finding other people talking about it is like finding little beacons of light - don’t you think?

Amy,

Thanks for sharing Amy! Sue is good with us using her threads, she's a great person.

I do know exactly your meaning, support groups are based upon people sharing their experiences concerning like conditions, it means a lot to communicate with people struggling with a similar problem. I was diagnosed with RA, Rheumatoid Arthritis about 20 years ago, and immediately sought information from others afflicted, from both internet and physical meeting groups. It did help my mind accept that my physical challenges weren't psychosomatic, and that age alone was not to blame for a sudden halt to most all physical activities. The onset was crazy fast, from "normal" to writhing in joint pain everywhere, except my spine and hips. Zero energy in a just a matter of days. I should have known, my grandma and mom both suffered from the disease, but it's most prevalent among females so I didn't consider it (dumb male). I went through all the treatments Docs and Pharma had to offer, a BIG mistake on my part as some of the medical treatments for a whacked immune system, RA is an Autoimmune disease, are frequent weak dosages chemotherapy drugs. My liver suffered terribly from their poison.

I'm managing very well now, but it took several years of a good diet, exercise, mucho hydration, and lots of bong rips to achieve my return to an active life. Never look past lots of water and healthy foods as an aid to restoring health, both are key to improving. I'm kicking ass again, I'm fit for an older guy, I look younger than I did 20 years ago, and I'm still very headstrong to keep pushing forward. The pain levels are variable, but I learned in my 20s that pain meds are not an answer, so I generally just try to suck it up and vape Blue Dream when it flares up. Pills are a pain unto themselves! I walk the dog most days, I seldom allow him to walk me.

I really, truly hope you achieve a level of activity that satisfies your soul. Its so shocking to be struck with a major physical challenge, but it sounds like you are on the right road, stay positive Amy! Thanks for sharing.

Peace
Keith

Hi Sue, your garden is looking lovely as ever. What's happened 420, it's changed yet again since I was last on. Can't find anything. I blogged your brownie recipe but can't see it..HELP!!!

Hello Shaun. :hug: The blogs are temporarily down while they get the new platform stable. I can give you the recipe:

I use 8 grams of finely ground buds in as much coconut oil as the box brownie mix calls for, most are either 1/2 cup or 2/3 cup. I now use an Instant Pot pressure cooker. Makes the job so much easier. If you have one, put the oi, buds, and a tablespoon of liquid sunflower lecithin into a small bowl with a loose foil cover, place two cups of water in the chamber and run it on high pressure for 1 hour and 50 minutes. Let it cool on its own and then toss the bowl into the fridge overnight.

In the morning bring it back to room temperature and use it as the oil in the recipe, without straining.

Without a pressure cooker, decarb your buds for 1 hr and 50 minutes at 235 degrees F. Grind finely and add to the coconut oil with a tablespoon of liquid sunflower lecithin, and toss it back into the oven for another hour. Refrigerate overnight. In the morning, bring to room temp and add to the brownie mix.

Will that work for you?

Keith...... I love coming to my journal and finding my friends enjoying each other and offering encouraging thoughts. :hug:

Hello Shaun. :hug: The blogs are temporarily down while they get the new platform stable. I can give you the recipe:

I use 8 grams of finely ground buds in as much coconut oil as the box brownie mix calls for, most are either 1/2 cup or 2/3 cup. I now use an Instant Pot pressure cooker. Makes the job so much easier. If you have one, put the oi, buds, and a tablespoon of liquid sunflower lecithin into a small bowl with a loose foil cover, place two cups of water in the chamber and run it on high pressure for 1 hour and 50 minutes. Let it cool on its own and then toss the bowl into the fridge overnight.

In the morning bring it back to room temperature and use it as the oil in the recipe, without straining.

Without a pressure cooker, decarb your buds for 1 hr and 50 minutes at 235 degrees F. Grind finely and add to the coconut oil with a tablespoon of liquid sunflower lecithin, and toss it back into the oven for another hour. Refrigerate overnight. In the morning, bring to room temp and add to the brownie mix.

Thanks Sue, will write this down for safe keeping. Not liking the changes to the site so far. Hope they sort it.

Thanks Sue, will write this down for safe keeping. Not liking the changes to the site so far. Hope they sort it.

Change is good Shaun. Lol! :hug: It's gotten much easier with experience. There are many improvements. Just play with it bit-by-bit.

My recipe says add 40ml of veg oil and 75ml of water, so will it be 40ml coconut oil to replace the veg oil but still add the water?

You got it Shaun. The rest of the recipe stays the same. Sometimes I have to add more water to get the consistency right.

This slow script is just a glitch they're probably working furiously to get to. Let's all be patient. I think I'll go prepare something to eat and give it a rest for a while. I keep losing the thought. I'm developing an awareness for just how fast I can go. Lol!

Good morning everyone :love:

Just swinging through on my way to the meeting of a local Writers group I found out about the other day. It’ll be at the coffee house down the street. Caffeine!! WooHoo! I think I’m getting closer to that book on the ECS. :slide:

Deliberate joy my friends. That’s the way to get that momentum going in the direction of your desires. When this one materializes it’ll be grand. Think of it, a book that explains the value of joy from a biological perspective.

Right up my alley. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ll catch up later. :ciao:

No other writers showed up. Lol. I'll play a while longer while I finish my coffee, and then I have an update to get done and errands to run.

I loaded in a treat, kind of a teaser. I'm going to try to limit my photos until we get the bandwidth worked out. Enjoy. I wish you could see her in person. The smell is incredible.

Her flush begins Monday. Any guesses on how long that'll take? Lol! I'm hoping only a week. The hempy Jamaican is starting to complain. There's never enough room, is there? :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom