SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

You have to keep them in decent humidity though. Mine would take as little as a week to grow roots, but it's strain dependent. Some take three weeks, and in arid conditions they rarely root.

And you have to keep them away from the light.

:Namaste:

Oh look... Sue's growing plants.... it's been such a long time since I've poked into her grow thread that I might have forgotten the point of this place. Funny... we all pop into 420mag for growing reasons, then get diverted to more entertaining subjects.

Good lord woman.... that's one of the smallest reveg'd ladies I've ever seen. I generally pass out the standard words on the subject (save 1/4 of the plant), but I see you've been tilting at those windmills a bit. While I never follow the 1/4 words myself, you've taken it a bit beyond my stingy levels.... well done!

No bugs??? No crashes??? No fallen plants??? Hell, even the solo cups look good.
I dunno what... but somethin's fixin to explode. I get nervous when a tragedy doesn't occur regularly in my world.

I wake, uncertain about why I'm stirring when the sun hasn't come up yet. The vibration of the phone alarm reminds me - "Brix!" :cheesygrinsmiley:

The baby blues pop all the way open, glistening with excitement now. The grin spreads across my face.

"Hell yeah! I'm ready to play!"

I started this experiment on December 14, 2016. It has changed my life in ways I never imagined. So yes, I continue to greet each day with a war whoop of exhilaration that I get one more day to play with these forces and everyone they bring me into contact with.

That includes you. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sunday hugs are extra special warm and loving. Here, we have time for another. :battingeyelashes:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Get out there. Have some fun. :yahoo:

Oh look... Sue's growing plants.... it's been such a long time since I've poked into her grow thread that I might have forgotten the point of this place. Funny... we all pop into 420mag for growing reasons, then get diverted to more entertaining subjects.

Good lord woman.... that's one of the smallest reveg'd ladies I've ever seen. I generally pass out the standard words on the subject (save 1/4 of the plant), but I see you've been tilting at those windmills a bit. While I never follow the 1/4 words myself, you've taken it a bit beyond my stingy levels.... well done!

No bugs??? No crashes??? No fallen plants??? Hell, even the solo cups look good.
I dunno what... but somethin's fixin to explode. I get nervous when a tragedy doesn't occur regularly in my world.

:laughtwo: Good morning Tead. :hug: Thank you. I keep cutting her to the quick. She keeps coming back. I'm amazed. Her trunk is exquisite. When I get her into more soil....

I work on inspiration. See the previous post. Lol! I fill my life with joy and things always work out for me. It works out for everybody, but I let it happen more easily. :battingeyelashes:

Amadeus..... :hug: :love: :hug:

I'm having Royal Gorilla, on your behalf. :roorrip:

:laughtwo: Good morning Tead. :hug: Thank you. I keep cutting her to the quick. She keeps coming back. I'm amazed. Her trunk is exquisite. When I get her into more soil....

I work on inspiration. See the previous post. Lol! I fill my life with joy and things always work out for me. It works out for everybody, but I let it happen more easily. :battingeyelashes:

Amadeus.....:hug::love::hug:

I'm having Royal Gorilla, on your behalf. :roorrip:

boring.... we all do the dance... that's why we're here.... you're just a good dance partner.
I have much more exciting things to speak of in your growing thread.

DBS... Dale's bagseeds. 2 very old samples of genetics grown just for you little lady.... I suspect one is a male, but Tead's a patient kinda guy and will wait for time to tell.

They're well settled into their final homes at this point and are still reaching their roots down to the bottom. I'll be sure to update the photos when the roots hit the res.

Tickles Tead's soul.

boring.... we all do the dance... that's why we're here.... you're just a good dance partner.
I have much more exciting things to speak of in your growing thread.

DBS... Dale's bagseeds. 2 very old samples of genetics grown just for you little lady.... I suspect one is a male, but Tead's a patient kinda guy and will wait for time to tell.

They're well settled into their final homes at this point and are still reaching their roots down to the bottom. I'll be sure to update the photos when the roots hit the res.

Tickles Tead's soul.

Awww Tead.......

Tickles my soul too. :hug:

I see why you’re concerned. Maybe they’re different chemovars.

Yesterday I stopped at Target and picked up a personal heater for the tiny closet. I’ll keep it closed from now on, which will have the added benefit of more reflective surface.

There’s hope for me yet guys. Lol!

The response was immediate.

I was most concerned about Candy Cane 4. She’s been in the small pot too long. I kinda switched mid-stream and she got caught in the lag time. Learning as we go. :battingeyelashes:

I’m not worried anymore. :slide:

I dropped a thermometer in there. I’ll check later. I’m happy about how this went. :love:

OK.... breakfast is a must. :ciao:

Awww Tead.......

Tickles my soul too. :hug:

I see why you’re concerned. Maybe they’re different chemovars.

It matters little to Tead really. I welcome the unknown genetics in either male or female form. Perhaps phenotype differences..... hell.... who knows what Dale did with the seeds.... perhaps he was mixing remnants along with seeds. Perhaps you know.... perhaps not. Either way... they're good looking things just a stone's throw away from roots in res... Tead feels the vibe.

I wake, uncertain about why I'm stirring when the sun hasn't come up yet. The vibration of the phone alarm reminds me - "Brix!" :cheesygrinsmiley:

The baby blues pop all the way open, glistening with excitement now. The grin spreads across my face.

"Hell yeah! I'm ready to play!"

I started this experiment on December 14, 2016. It has changed my life in ways I never imagined. So yes, I continue to greet each day with a war whoop of exhilaration that I get one more day to play with these forces and everyone they bring me into contact with.

That includes you. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sunday hugs are extra special warm and loving. Here, we have time for another. :battingeyelashes:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Get out there. Have some fun. :yahoo:

I'll get some of that.....

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm a hugger too........ thanks, Sue!!!

I think the heater in the closet is gonna work. :yahoo:

That's a temperature the soil community can thrive in. Whew! Finally figured that one out.

... so I generally just try to suck it up and vape Blue Dream when it flares up.
Peace
Keith

Thanks Keith - you’ve just moved Blue Dream to the top of my list (if I can get the seeds - saving now!).

And thanks for sharing your journey with RA. A lot of my pain issues are very ‘RA like’ but without a blood marker. Ironically excercise is the worst thing for my condition. It seems counter intuitive to everything we think we know about exercise and health, but with this you can learn the very hard way that activity makes things a lot worse. It’s a trip working out how much you can or can’t do I can tell you (doubly so because it changes over time). When all my symptoms settle (which takes ages of rest, and they never go away completely), I’m ‘allowed’ to very slowly increase, but it’s a long way from being anything like exercise! And discovering ones limits iften means a big flare up so the cycle starts again...

So yeah , pain and general well being/happiness meds? Blue Dream it is...
:thumb::volcano-smiley:

Thanks Keith - you’ve just moved Blue Dream to the top of my list (if I can get the seeds - saving now!).

And thanks for sharing your journey with RA. A lot of my pain issues are very ‘RA like’ but without a blood marker. Ironically excercise is the worst thing for my condition. It seems counter intuitive to everything we think we know about exercise and health, but with this you can learn the very hard way that activity makes things a lot worse. It’s a trip working out how much you can or can’t do I can tell you (doubly so because it changes over time). When all my symptoms settle (which takes ages of rest, and they never go away completely), I’m ‘allowed’ to very slowly increase, but it’s a long way from being anything like exercise! And discovering ones limits iften means a big flare up so the cycle starts again...

So yeah , pain and general well being/happiness meds? Blue Dream it is...
:thumb::volcano-smiley:

I know you’ll like Blue Dream Amy. I was just telling the daughter today I’m about ready to start another one.

Good morning everyone :love:

Today is coffee and conversation at the local library. Gosh......I'm suddenly drinking a lot of coffee these days. Lol! That may warrant a closer look later, but for now I'm still sleeping.

My morning wake 'n bake was the bottom 1/4 of a joint I found sitting in the clip on my work table :rofl: Lord knows what it was, but it smoked smooth and I'm mighty buzzed before I jump into the shower, so I say win/win. :slide:

I like a hot shower, and to get that one needs to use enough hot water that the heater kicks in and gets it all heated up again before jumping under the steamy flow, so I started the day doing up the dishes I've ignored for three days, and entertained myself jarring up Dinachem. :yahoo:

She came in one gram short of 2.5 ounces. I can live with that. :slide:

Alright my friends, I have a steamy shower to take and an appointment to keep. You all continue with that deliberate happiness and joy. I'm feelin' something on the horizon. You? :battingeyelashes:

Not just joy, deliberate joy. :yahoo::circle-of-love::yahoo:

:ciao:

A repost from my study hall:

I just got a message from my friend with cancer. The other day I'd offered him some pain cream. He's had three surgeries on his neck to relieve pressure from a pinched nerve. The pain is continuious, and we know what the opioids have done.....

Seven years and three surgeries, and this morning he tried that cream on his neck and got instant relief. Not complete relief, but enough that the world outside his pain bubble became visible and enjoyable again.

And they still insist it's dangerous enough to keep on the Schedule. This madness will stop, and sooner than the pharma companies are prepared for.

Back
Top Bottom