SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

That sucks no other writers showed up. Do you have LearningAnnex there? I’ve never been but they have all sorts of super cheap (like supplies only) and free classes for writers and artists and such.

That plant looks super green if you’re flushing then it’ll take awhile I’d imagine. Will be interesting to see how long.

That sucks no other writers showed up. Do you have LearningAnnex there? I’ve never been but they have all sorts of super cheap (like supplies only) and free classes for writers and artists and such.

That plant looks super green if you’re flushing then it’ll take awhile I’d imagine. Will be interesting to see how long.

No one showed because they meet in the second Saturday of the month. Lol! I'll meet them this weekend. :battingeyelashes:

I'll flush her until she shows amber trichomes. I'm hoping it'll be within two weeks. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sue, I know some professional writers. Ones that appreciate cannabis, too... Tell me about your book?

I'm going to write a book on the ECS and the importance of living joyfully. It's something I've been contemplating as I develop materials for the site. You know, before I met Cajun here I wasn't even aware we had an ECS. I'd been otherwise occupied when the news broke and I hadn't paid attention to cannabis before I found :420:

The more I study the more I understand how the ECS interfaces with the limbic and endocrine systems to create the endocannabinoid tone that expresses your personality. The system is evolved to run most efficiently in joy. Wander from joy and you create an internal atmosphere that supports disease. Bring yourself back to a place of joy and you'll heal more efficiently.

The ECS is a dynamic healing force, charged with homeostasis. Most people don't even know they have this essential and primary system. That lack of knowledge means they don't understand the importance of controlling your thoughts. There's a big difference between being a positive thinker and being a deliberate thinker, and it's my contention that the ECS responds dramatically to deliberate thought. It's a subject I feel compelled to explore and share what I learn.

No one showed because they meet in the second Saturday of the month. Lol! I'll meet them this weekend. :battingeyelashes:

I'll flush her until she shows amber trichomes. I'm hoping it'll be within two weeks. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Whoopsie....... I do that too. I'm glad they didn't just "not show up".

Hi Sue,

I have been recently researching Cannabis Oil for use in treating severe insomnia. I know the general Sativa-Up Indica-Down relationships and general user reports of various strains, but was looking more for something I can make from a mostly pure landrace like Afghani. She needs an oil that makes a human sleep like an old cat, something almost barbiturate like in its sleep effects, almost impossible to take and not sleep. Of course I have read thru many posts here on 420Magazine o the subject, and most are strain related recommendations. Your class notes on "sweetsues-class-notes.304552/page-4#post-3685270" have been digested.

Have you any bookmarks or information you can recommend concerning a Oil making methodology perhaps?

Peace
Keith

Hi Sue,

I have been recently researching Cannabis Oil for use in treating severe insomnia. I know the general Sativa-Up Indica-Down relationships and general user reports of various strains, but was looking more for something I can make from a mostly pure landrace like Afghani. She needs an oil that makes a human sleep like an old cat, something almost barbiturate like in its sleep effects, almost impossible to take and not sleep. Of course I have read thru many posts here on 420Magazine o the subject, and most are strain related recommendations. Your class notes on "sweetsues-class-notes.304552/page-4#post-3685270" have been digested.

Have you any bookmarks or information you can recommend concerning a Oil making methodology perhaps?

Peace
Keith

My favorite way of making oil is in the Instant Pot pressure cooker using buds dried low and slo Keith. All of my notes are in my blogs, and we don't have access to them yet, but I can take the time to write some quick instructions for you. Do you have access to a pressure cooker? If not, I have another favorite method.

My favorite way of making oil is in the Instant Pot pressure cooker using buds dried low and slo Keith. All of my notes are in my blogs, and we don't have access to them yet, but I can take the time to write some quick instructions for you. Do you have access to a pressure cooker? If not, I have another favorite method.

I do have a pressure cooker, but likely need a new rubber seal, it's been shelved for many years! My wife hasn't been in the kitchen for years so she shouldn't mind if it gets re-purposed for Oil. :laugh:

No rush, please wait until the forum is fully converted and your notes are available in your blogs. Thank you Sue, have a wonderful night! :hug: Time to go eat, take a few rips and help people get dancing, singing and shaking their booty, such power is so humbling and rewarding., the influence of just a drummer and a bass is amazing, it never gets old!

Peace
Keith

Let's get this party started. :battingeyelashes:

Weekly Update: Clone Cuttings and Veg Shelf - Friday, March 3, 2018

I didn't realize until I set the CBD CC cuttings that I'd neglected to scrape the outer skin of the Carnival cuttings before I put them in the plugs. Awk! One died, and the other is struggling, but looks like she may make it.

I have one more seed.

The CBD CC cuttings are looking stressed, but not badly. I think they'll take.

I'm gonna pot one of these up for Jgrowlove to raise. :battingeyelashes:

The veg shelf is starting to wind down. I'm trying to keep from getting too much going before I leave for SanDeigo. The idea is to leave her in charge of just a couple soil girls she'll only need to water.

They all looked thirsty this morning.

Jamaican 1.4 (Day 29) Holding at 12 ml of Parts A &B and 4 ml of Energy per gallon of water used, she's just biding her time until Malawi comes down. I'll have to drop her down a bit this next week. She's getting awlfully close to the quantum boards.

Black DOG (Day 35) The sooner I can get her moved into a larger pot the better, but it won't be until the Jamacian comes down, in about 20 days, so she may get chopped back once more. She's starting to dry up faster and faster, two drenches in four days. I'm feeding her strong, just to keep her going.

Red Diesel (Day 111) You read that right, Day 111. She's probably going to be cloned, along with Black DOG. I just can't see any way to get them into bigger pots for a while. Looks like I'm gonna learn to clone until I'm ready, like Hash Hound's friend the Klone King. Lol!

Jamaican 1.5 (Day 25) Sometime this week I'm going to do something about larger cups. At the moment both girls in veg and in solo cups are in the holding pattern of 12 ml of the base nutes + 4 ml of Energy. I have to water them every day, and soon that'll be twice a day if I don't get them into more perlite. I'm not interested in having to water them all twice a day.

Jamaican 1.3 (Day 32) Two days ago she had a Transplant drench. I've been training her around the pot, working out some type of symmetry from a plant that isn't cooperative to this training. Lol! Sooner or later I'll figure out how to corral this wild chemovar to fit in my garden. Lol!

Devil's Carnival 1.5 (Day 61) Look at the way she's exploded! These DC cuttings are incredibly resilient.

Next up, the flowering girls. :ciao:

I do have a pressure cooker, but likely need a new rubber seal, it's been shelved for many years! My wife hasn't been in the kitchen for years so she shouldn't mind if it gets re-purposed for Oil. :laugh:

No rush, please wait until the forum is fully converted and your notes are available in your blogs. Thank you Sue, have a wonderful night! :hug: Time to go eat, take a few rips and help people get dancing, singing and shaking their booty, such power is so humbling and rewarding., it never gets old!

Peace
Keith

I just love the fact that we have so many musicians among us. :battingeyelashes: Have a wonderful evening. :hug:

Drive-bye... I did pretty good with that Red D, myself. Man, I take it ya'll can type,,, hell i ain't learnt to read yet...

But rolling right along I see.

GL and Keepem Green

Weekly Update: Flowering Girls - Friday, March 3, 2018

Starting out in the tiny closet....

Candy Cane 4 (Day 65, flip + 3) Wednesday was her last drench, a TransWater at transplant and flip. She's not happy with the temperature of this space. It's too cold at the moment to support a healthy soil community.

Devil's Carnival 1.3 (Day 75, flip + 8) A heartier specimen. I think this chemovar would grow in marginal dirt. Lol! I haven't found a way yet that it doesn't thrive. She hasn't needed a drink since she flipped 8 days ago, and isn't looking the least bit thirsty.

I was hoping to try a trick suggested on another thread of mounting the driver lower and blowing the heat down to the floor, to rise again and heat the root space, but these Timber lights run so efficiently that the driver doesn't get very hot. Lol!

This morning I heated some bricks, to see if that would work, but to no avail. I went out this afternoon and purchased a small heater. Tomorrow I'll rig up some way to keep air moving with the curtain closed and heat the space sufficiently to support a soil community capable of raising strong and healthy girls.

They'll be much happier with me tomorrow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Spa

We've gotten a little more crowded in here. Made me thankful to have found that fabulous fan. :slide: I've kept everything open enough that there's good airflow for everyone

The solo cup girls are holding their own. Jamaican 1.2 (Day 40, flip + 22) on the left, and Devil's Carnival 1.6 (Day 52, flip +8) on the right. They get watered daily.

Devil's Carnival 1.6 is still on entry-level bloom nutes of 14 ml Parts A & B with 1 ml of Energy per gallon of water used. When I get her upcanned tomorrow she'll breathe a sigh of relief.

Jamaican 1.2 has progressed to the next step, 14 ml Parts A & B with 8 ml of Bulk per gallon of water used. It gets trickier when I'm mixing up a cup of nutrients, but I seem to be doing it right. She's starting to frost up already. :slide:

CBD CC 2.8 (Day 51, flip + 16) She's just finishing up the starting nutes for bloom. Next drench she'll be at the same level as Jamaican 1.2, which makes mixing so much easier. Lol!

She loves to pray. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Malawi 1.2 (Day 125, flip + 72) She had her last drench of 12 ml Parts A & B, and the next drench in two days begins her flush, which I'll continue until I see amber trichomes.

She drips with trichomes.

Moving on to the tents, Carnival 4.6 (Day 111, flip + 27) Almost halfway through her bloom, she's a shining example of a healthy soil plant. She's due for her first CAT, and I've given her a Recharge topdressing, minus the EWC, which won't be here until Monday. She's a drought-resistant chemovar, so she may hold until then. If not, I'll give her the CAT and add the castings for the next drench.

Another hearty prayerful girl. :battingeyelashes:

Jamaican 1.1 (Day 133, flip + 57) Sometime in the next 20 days she'll be done. :yahoo: Monday was a TransWater drench, and Thursday was a Transplant drench. Every three days, like clockwork she gets a gallon of water for that tightly-packed root ball.

We're looking at more than two ounces in here, of that I'm certain. The branches are falling over from the weight of the flowers.

The middle tent, with the Timber COBs, is a happy space. :love:

Royal Gorilla (Day 32, flip + 8) Since her flip last week she's been quietly adjusting. She's adapting wonderfully to the space. J assured me I can expect stinky buds. Lol!

CBD CC 3 (Day 90, flip + 24) Two day ago she got her Recharge and first CAT drench. She certainly is happy, I'll give her that. :laughtwo:

They look happy, don't they? :battingeyelashes:

Frostiness ensues. :slide:

And that, ladies and gentleman, brings this week's nickle tour to a joyful close. I've had too much coffee today. Lol! Every time I turned around someone wanted to go for coffee, and I've had three 12-oz cups. For a woman who typically drinks one a day, maximum, this isn't necessarily a good thing. Love! Pretty wired, even after all this.

I do hope it was worth your stop. I know I had a blast pulling it together.
Was it as much fun for you? Good. It was worth the effort then. :circle-of-love:

Drive-bye... I did pretty good with that Red D, myself. Man, I take it ya'll can type,,, hell i ain't learnt to read yet...

But rolling right along I see.

GL and Keepem Green

:rofl: :rofl: You crack me up Woody. Lol!

The red Diesel and Black DOG found their way into my garden because of you and Jgrow's fascination and admiration of your skills. In honor of those skills I'm determined to somehow make them grow into lovely specimens. It's just that it's taking longer to fit them in than I factored in the beginning.

I need a righteous buzz. :slide:

Weekly Update: Flowering Girls - Friday, March 3, 2018

Starting out in the tiny closet....

Candy Cane 4 (Day 65, flip + 3) Wednesday was her last drench, a TransWater at transplant and flip. She's not happy with the temperature of this space. It's too cold at the moment to support a healthy soil community.

Devil's Carnival 1.3 (Day 75, flip + 8) A heartier specimen. I think this chemovar would grow in marginal dirt. Lol! I haven't found a way yet that it doesn't thrive. She hasn't needed a drink since she flipped 8 days ago, and isn't looking the least bit thirsty.

I was hoping to try a trick suggested on another thread of mounting the driver lower and blowing the heat down to the floor, to rise again and heat the root space, but these Timber lights run so efficiently that the driver doesn't get very hot. Lol!

This morning I heated some bricks, to see if that would work, but to no avail. I went out this afternoon and purchased a small heater. Tomorrow I'll rig up some way to keep air moving with the curtain closed and heat the space sufficiently to support a soil community capable of raising strong and healthy girls.

They'll be much happier with me tomorrow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Spa

We've gotten a little more crowded in here. Made me thankful to have found that fabulous fan. :slide: I've kept everything open enough that there's good airflow for everyone

The solo cup girls are holding their own. Jamaican 1.2 (Day 40, flip + 22) on the left, and Devil's Carnival 1.6 (Day 52, flip +8) on the right. They get watered daily.

Devil's Carnival 1.6 is still on entry-level bloom nutes of 14 ml Parts A & B with 1 ml of Energy per gallon of water used. When I get her upcanned tomorrow she'll breathe a sigh of relief.

Jamaican 1.2 has progressed to the next step, 14 ml Parts A & B with 8 ml of Bulk per gallon of water used. It gets trickier when I'm mixing up a cup of nutrients, but I seem to be doing it right. She's starting to frost up already. :slide:

CBD CC 2.8 (Day 51, flip + 16) She's just finishing up the starting nutes for bloom. Next drench she'll be at the same level as Jamaican 1.2, which makes mixing so much easier. Lol!

She loves to pray. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Malawi 1.2 (Day 125, flip + 72) She had her last drench of 12 ml Parts A & B, and the next drench in two days begins her flush, which I'll continue until I see amber trichomes.

She drips with trichomes.

Moving on to the tents, Carnival 4.6 (Day 111, flip + 27) Almost halfway through her bloom, she's a shining example of a healthy soil plant. She's due for her first CAT, and I've given her a Recharge topdressing, minus the EWC, which won't be here until Monday. She's a drought-resistant chemovar, so she may hold until then. If not, I'll give her the CAT and add the castings for the next drench.

Another hearty prayerful girl. :battingeyelashes:

Jamaican 1.1 (Day 133, flip + 57) Sometime in the next 20 days she'll be done. :yahoo: Monday was a TransWater drench, and Thursday was a Transplant drench. Every three days, like clockwork she gets a gallon of water for that tightly-packed root ball.

We're looking at more than two ounces in here, of that I'm certain. The branches are falling over from the weight of the flowers.

The middle tent, with the Timber COBs, is a happy space. :love:

Royal Gorilla (Day 32, flip + 8) Since her flip last week she's been quietly adjusting. She's adapting wonderfully to the space. J assured me I can expect stinky buds. Lol!

CBD CC 3 (Day 90, flip + 24) Two day ago she got her Recharge and first CAT drench. She certainly is happy, I'll give her that. :laughtwo:

They look happy, don't they? :battingeyelashes:

Frostiness ensues. :slide:

And that, ladies and gentleman, brings this week's nickle tour to a joyful close. I've had too much coffee today. Lol! Every time I turned around someone wanted to go for coffee, and I've had three 12-oz cups. For a woman who typically drinks one a day, maximum, this isn't necessarily a good thing. Love! Pretty wired, even after all this.

I do hope it was worth your stop. I know I had a blast pulling it together.
Was it as much fun for you? Good. It was worth the effort then. :circle-of-love:

Soon Sue will just have a jungle. We will have to rescue here and smoke our way in..... :rofl:

:passitleft:

Me too. I’m going to pull out the bong and load some bowls with “terp juice” whatever that it is. I have a feeling it’ll work. :roorrip:

Hope yours works as well. :ganjamon:

I'm smoking Jgrow's Royal Gorilla. Mmmmm...... That young man spoils me. :battingeyelashes:

Holy jeebus, Sue seriously a JUNGLE....

How did you get those clones to take in plain water????

LOOKING GOOD!!

It sometimes feels like a jungle lazyfish, especially the Spa. Lol!

I put them in the water and left them alone. They grew roots within two weeks. There's a thread on the forum about how easy it is to do that, and Graytail did that all the time, so I figured I had nothing to lose.

I wasn't careful enough about changing the water, and most of the cups got slime in them, but if you take more care there's no reason why it won't work for you too.

Back
Top Bottom