SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Yeah was texting arctic bowl already this morning. He's been by Murkowski's office already .. You are very correct. Sadly we can only elect the people who are supposed to represent us.... and promise to, then never so. Trump ran on fact that he wouldn't disrupt states sovereignty. Guess hes no better than the rest of the crooks....

No chance they will get far without a huge backlash. Maybe then they will understand being conservative and defending personal liberties includes access to cannabis.

Not even why I stopped by...

Just wanted to say the DC is looking super beautiful with the colors coming through sue!!!
Stay warm and have a joyous day!!!

This administration works by using smoke and mirrors and disruptions to hide what's really going on. After next Tuesday its gonna be hard for the Republican leadership to convince us they're unaware of the extreme disfunction in the White House. Sh*t's gonna get interesting.

Thank you. She's turned into a stunning beauty. I stop to admire her at least once an hour. :laughtwo:

I was visiting with the daughter earlier and we were commenting on how cold it is today, to discover when she left that the apartment was sitting at 68 degrees because the batteries in the electronic thermostat had died. :laughtwo: Problem solved with new batteries, and thank goodness I had them on hand. Whew!

I hear you're warmer than we are. What a hoot! Lol!

Hey Sue!! Sorry I haven't been around in a while. The holidays were busy and i wasn't home but I wanted to drop in and wish you a belate Merry Christmas and hope you have a very Happy New Year. I see I have about 50 pages to catch up on!! I don't know who is worse for playing catch up....you or Pennywise LOL!

On a side note, I am digging my oil!! Such a nice bit of pain relief and its long lasting and easy on the lungs!! Next stop will be FHO! Gotta get Ms Stank caught up that thread so she can become the FHO expert.

I'm so glad to hear the oil's working for you. The FHO will blow you away. It stuns every one of us the first few doses. There's something very special about that oil. Some day we'll figure out what it is.

Hey Sue,

Are those your first known 'nanners out of all the plants you have grown? I don't remember reading of others on your previous grows.

I always appreciate a few free seeds without the hand pollination work, but I do intentionally self and/or cross for seeds when the spirit moves me. On average, Chemovar dependent, 35-40 days is the normal window for production of viable and mature seeds. See ... I did it! I used Chemovar in a sentence! Now if I ever make it onto the show Jeopardy I will try to use it in the form of a question! Educate me Sue, I'm never too old! That Carnival is looking great, wish we could share smells on the Webs! I've been working on a patent ... a USB/Lightning thumb-drive, fully stocked with all known Terpenoids, activated by image recognition software to mix and dispense any smell as desired. The "WebStank" plugin will be in the AppStore soon. When you click a picture of your Carnival, you'll smell your produce coming from your device. Who's stoned now huh?

Thanks for letting me vent on your thread about the AG decision, I tend to be apolitical in theory anyway.
To quote my my Dad ... "Their lips are moving, that's how I KNOW they are lying". I'm not quite as cynical, but I generally don't trust career politicians.

Cheers All
Back to my happy place!

Peace
Keith

* Help me meet with like-minded people.

I did that today... Awesome! Fun!

Good Morning Sue!

I needed some joy talk after reading what our illustrious AG just decided, his divine knowledge of right and wrong, his personal morality and positional power supersedes the will and desire of the majority of Americans as directed at the polls. Grrrrr SO pissed ... I'll stop before I vent over 3 or 4 paragraphs. I needed some of your joy butter spread upon my mind, thank you Sue for having a happy place for us. Sorry to bring less than joyful words and anger to your joyful thread, but ranting among other angry folks is circular co-commiseration!

:sorry:

Peace
Keith

I REALLY like to avoid the news. WhaddI miss?

I did that today... Awesome! Fun!

Ok.... that made me smile so big it lit the room. :kisstwo:

Tead said:
I REALLY like to avoid the news. WhaddI miss?

It's just our Attorney General attempting to disrupt the country in advance of the book being released tomorrow. It's been a busy day at the circus. :battingeyelashes: After tomorrow the show should get even more interesting. Good grief, you can't write ........ geez.... it appears you can. It's too much of a shitshow to believe sometimes.

Surely I have a pretty picture to distract us.....

IMG_74576.JPG

Ahhhh..... that's better. :laughtwo:

I've been smoking the last of the Power Africa Hash Hound left me. This sativa drives me into emotional overdrive. This is one of those moments when I appreciate living alone. :laughtwo:

Hey Sue,

Are those your first known 'nanners out of all the plants you have grown? I don't remember reading of others on your previous grows.

I always appreciate a few free seeds without the hand pollination work, but I do intentionally self and/or cross for seeds when the spirit moves me. On average, Chemovar dependent, 35-40 days is the normal window for production of viable and mature seeds. See ... I did it! I used Chemovar in a sentence! Now if I ever make it onto the show Jeopardy I will try to use it in the form of a question! Educate me Sue, I'm never too old! That Carnival is looking great, wish we could share smells on the Webs! I've been working on a patent ... a USB/Lightning thumb-drive, fully stocked with all known Terpenoids, activated by image recognition software to mix and dispense any smell as desired. The "WebStank" plugin will be in the AppStore soon. When you click a picture of your Carnival, you'll smell your produce coming from your device. Who's stoned now huh?

Thanks for letting me vent on your thread about the AG decision, I tend to be apolitical in theory anyway.
To quote my my Dad ... "Their lips are moving, that's how I KNOW they are lying". I'm not quite as cynical, but I generally don't trust career politicians.

Cheers All
Back to my happy place!

Peace
Keith

:hug: That's just for you being you. :battingeyelashes: I find it difficult to write the word "strain" anymore. Dr Russo would be proud. :laughtwo:

The first clone threw nanners at about day 40. The mother of the line may have some the same, but I wasn't looking for them. MagicJim spotted them on the first clone, not me. This is the clone of that specimen. I was expecting them this time.

Last time it was in a room with two other plants. This time she's all alone and isolated. It's interesting to watch them pop out all over. I'm not concerned about her seeding, in fact I'd welcome it, but she's also tying up a tent. I'll hang her to dry and harvest nanners again. :cheesygrinsmiley: The Devil's Carnivals smell incredible when they're drying. This one will be no exception.

IMG_74505.JPG

:popcorn:
I see ya workin shuga.:dreamy:

It's just our Attorney General attempting to disrupt the country in advance of the book being released tomorrow. It's been a busy day at the circus. :battingeyelashes: After tomorrow the show should get even more interesting. Good grief, you can't write ........ geez.... it appears you can. It's too much of a shitshow to believe sometimes.

Gotcha... I think I saw a headline of that somewhere and just didn't dig. I think Tead will keep his head in the sand.

Gotcha... I think I saw a headline of that somewhere and just didn't dig. I think Tead will keep his head in the sand.

Probably the best idea until they clean up the mess they made. It's gonna smell pretty strong for a bit. :battingeyelashes:

Hi again.
So catching up. ?
your new humidifier? How goes? Is there any light on associated with it? Do you feel safe letting it run unsupervised?

The tiny floating donut that I have on hand helps to little and it has a little green light so I keep it outside the tent intake. It makes my living space just about right, the tent has to much air exchange.
Fighting the environment is good right now I need the distraction. :ciao:

Edit : to leave an oldie but good link:
Breeding for Beginners - Create Your Very Own Strain!

Hi again.
So catching up. ?
your new humidifier? How goes? Is there any light on associated with it? Do you feel safe letting it run unsupervised?

The tiny floating donut that I have on hand helps to little and it has a little green light so I keep it outside the tent intake. It makes my living space just about right, the tent has to much air exchange.

Thank you so much for the link. :hug:

The dehumidifier works great. It doesn't have any light, but it only runs when lights are on anyway, so that wouldn't be a concern.

I have no concerns about leaving it alone. It shuts off automatically when it goes dry. I set an alarm for 3.5 hours and refill it before it gets that low. The short running time of only four hours full tilt would be problamatic if I were gone all day, but for a gardener with constant access it works well in a pinch.

I'm looking forward to replacing it with a larger unit so I can use this little personal one for myself. :laughtwo:

Thank you so much for the link. :hug:

The dehumidifier works great. It doesn't have any light, but it only runs when lights are on anyway, so that wouldn't be a concern.

I have no concerns about leaving it alone. It shuts off automatically when it goes dry. I set an alarm for 3.5 hours and refill it before it gets that low. The short running time of only four hours full tilt would be problamatic if I were gone all day, but for a gardener with constant access it works well in a pinch.

I'm looking forward to replacing it with a larger unit so I can use this little personal one for myself. :laughtwo:

Mornin Suga :passitleft:
I just ordered one of those personal humidifier thingys.
Thanks for the tip. Weather is awful with the feezin temps and non existant RH.
Wait.... you live in the black n yellow town? Never mind. :thedoubletake:
I just realized who I was complainin to. :{

Mornin Suga :passitleft:
I just ordered one of those personal humidifier thingys.
Thanks for the tip. Weather is awful with the feezin temps and non existant RH.
Wait.... you live in the black n yellow town? Never mind. :thedoubletake:
I just realized who I was complainin to. :{

It's cold enough that the sunshine can't even pull me out today. The daughter and I share a balcony,mand that means she's three steps from my door. When she came over earlier she couldn't breathe in the space between. The weather app says "Feels like - 10." I'd rather not feel that. I'll go to the post office tomorrow and eat field food (peanut butter and jelly) if I run out of other options. :battingeyelashes:

You stayin' warm down your way? That little humidifier kicks butt! I'm pleased to be able to pass on the info. Hope it helps you balance out the environment. :hug:

indeedy. As the grow evolves I think the same thing. I think it would help with room tent balance in my case.

I've lived with dry conditions in winter all my life. I find it humorous that I start doing something about balance when it helps my plants. :laughtwo:

Good afternoon everyone :love:

I'm getting ready to start loading pictures into the gallery for the updates. The daughter stopped and we conversed for almost two hours. :battingeyelashes: This Power Africa I've been smoking since yesterday sends me down emotional rabbit holes, and my daughter has enough experience with cannabis to understand that it's just the sativa and not her mother going nuts. I sat down with her and started smoking to see if I could get through a conversation without crying, and failed miserably within a few hits. Lol! Now I'm curious as to which terpenes in combination cause this reaction.

The daughter's paid close enough attention to know the emotional effects of sativas, so my crying was more curiosity than concern. We launched into a discussion of how my abandonment issues and her super-critical anxiety both started at the early age of 2. We always end up discussing possible tweaks to adjust the cannabinoid therapies to help the ECS get the coding problem straightened out that allows these fears to surface decades later with no rational reason to even go there emotionally.

Brain chemistry and cannabis.....my mind is usually dancing through those waters. :laughtwo:

I'm lost in Jack Herer's "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" and the daughter's jumping into her Kindle copy of Michael Wolfe's "Fire and Fury" that was released today, so you can be sure the conversation had some interesting streams.

Between the two books I'm so thankful I've learned to be deliberate about the thoughts I choose. When it gets too frustrating I have many other, happier thoughts I can turn to. Reading Jack Herer, I was prepared to find myself being frustrated, but I'm surprised by how often my reaction has been one of joy, realizing that, in large part due to his incessant yelling out of the message, the world will soon return to a saner approach to almost every destructive industry you can name.

Surely we, the American people, can find a way to get back to letting every family grow fields of hemp again. That's a future I could get behind. So much possibility and opportunity. Kinda the American way, don't you think? It's a great book, and I'm only three chapters in. Highly recommended.

Alright buckaroos. I'm hungry as I can be and then it's time to get the updates done. The girls are looking wonderful, as you can imagine.

Be boldly joyful. Not just a little joyful, but big and bold and love oozing out joyful. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a theory that a few moments of deliberate joy, washing the cells and vibrating into the atmosphere that surrounds you, can heal just about anything. What do you have to lose by playing along? Have fun with it.

I'll be back. :ciao:

Hi again.
So catching up. ?

Thanks. Just found my read for today .. 2018 the year of the breeder

Just a peek.....

IMG_75659.JPG

IMG_75678.JPG

Evening Sue, looking real pretty in there. I'm about a week away from harvest..hopefully. My La reina de Africa is still banging out pistols like no tomorrow, think the money maker will defo be ready. Both at the end of week 8 on Sunday.
Can't seem to find how to dwnload pics now the site has had a makeover. Can you point me in the right direction?

Evening Sue, looking real pretty in there. I'm about a week away from harvest..hopefully. My La reina de Africa is still banging out pistols like no tomorrow, think the money maker will defo be ready. Both at the end of week 8 on Sunday.
Can't seem to find how to dwnload pics now the site has had a makeover. Can you point me in the right direction?

The top menu bar, on the far right, choose 420 Entertainment, then Galleries, and that takes you to a page where you have an option to upload pictures.

Oh.... I'm excited about your upcoming harvests. I have two of my own approaching. :hug:,

If using a PC or laptop it's in the top right section called "420 Entertainment" and choose 420 Gallery Cannabis Pictures. Then you should see and Upload box. HTH

scrnprnt.jpg

Hahaha! When I posted mine I thought "Can I beat Jim to the answer?" :hug:

Back
Top Bottom