SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Good morning everyone :love:

This arctic pool slipped right on past you, didn't it? :hmmmm: Lucky dogs, it was a nasty one - way too early for dis chit. But it'll gone from here after tomorrow.

The best part is sitting here all toasty and warm in the teens while we watch the media people on the east coast get hysterical n stuff over their f-f-f-freezing weather.

:laugh:

:bongrip:

It's fun.

:laughtwo: Not owning a TV and living alone I don't see the hysteria. Lol! I'm staying toasty and warm and eating oatmeal for breakfast. Mmmmm..... Oatmeal is the glue that holds the civilized world together. :cheesygrinsmiley: It got cold enough here we had to put towels along the bottoms of the balcony doors. It was so chilly the past few nights that the DC is displaying beautiful colors. That makes me really happy. :slide:

IMG_744510.JPG

IMG_74467.JPG

IMG_74476.JPG

The bitter cold is opportunity for snuggles, hot cooca, chilli, soups, blankets, fires, and more snuggles. I love the winter. I wish I took my camera when I go to work. Last week at about 3:30pm, which is close to sundown, It was -32C and I crossed a bridge overlooking our river.

The sun was going down over the far mountains, orange brushstrokes splattered in the few clouds, all softened by the incredible amounts of steam coming off what parts of the river were open. Vast sections of jagged ice clogged up the majority of the river. All the trees and metal had frost hairs glistening in the afternoon bitter cold.

lol but I get the other side of it. I work out in that cold and its nasty.

That was a delightful picture you painted UA. :hug: The Monongahela might be frozen. I haven't been to the path in more than a week, I believe. That's so wrong, but it's just too cold to get out there, with the wind gusting. It makes my cheeks complain loudly.

I cruised by the tiny closet hoping for more blossoms, but Malawi's still a day or two out from full-out bloom.

IMG_744011.JPG

The plan here is to shift these two into tents after Carn 4.4 and DC 1.2 are harvested and get back to growing autos in this space. Malawi will love the GROWant panel.

IMG_744111.JPG

I'll be retiring this genetic line after this girl. You can see it was damaged by the bleach misadventure. If I want Makawi again I'll purchase some seeds.

IMG_74429.JPG

Ive decided to flip the Jamaican on Saturday, with the next watering. She's had three Transplant drenches so far, and she'll get another before her CATs. This appears to be the major concern in scheduling she's ready to flip. I can feel it. Last night I cleaned up the lower reaches in preparation.

IMG_74439.JPG

She looks to be magnificent in bloom. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

IMG_74447.JPG

Ready to play with the cosmos? Did you take time to tell them that? Recently I've been playing with the idea of calling on my cosmic companions to do a few things for me as I travel through my day.

* Bring me ideas.
* Help me meet with like-minded people.
* Help me be aware of my power.
* Guide me to thoughts that are in harmony with my core desires.
* Bring me evidence of how this works, in comfortable, humorous, and delicious ways.

Let me me tell you..... I didn't think my life could get much better than the enormous satisfaction I feel on a day-to-day basis. Turns out I was wrong, and the universe has been falling over itself to show me how wrong I was. :laughtwo:

I share that with the expectation that some of you will adapt my little experiment to your own lives. If you do, let me know what marvelous things the universe brings your way. I've had a non-stop stream of delight flowing through mine. Do better at allowing all that wonder than I have, and look at how much more exciting the universe looks, eh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

On to breakfast. I'll be catching up with you all after drenches. Be boldly joyful. Life's more fun in joy mode. :ciao:

I also don't see the fuss Sue

Was 75deg yesterday, Gunna be same today

I do have sweat pants on instead if shorts

Burrrrrrrrrrr

Hahaha! Stay warm Chris. Lol!

Hey guys, I forgot to mention that I won't be harvesting DC 1.2 today. I decided I can risk the nanners, because if she pollinates herself this is a good thing, no? She's tucked into an isolated space, with no real threat to the rest of the flowering girls other than me passing the pollen on my person, and I'll be cautious about that. I'm gonna let her go as long as she'll let me. I looked closer yesterday and there aren't many amber trichomes yet. I think I can risk it.

IMG_74489.JPG

I wanna see how pretty she can get. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey guys, I forgot to mention that I won't be harvesting DC 1.2 today. I decided I can risk the nanners, because if she pollinates herself this is a good thing, no? She's tucked into an isolated space, with no real threat to the rest of the flowering girls other than me passing the pollen on my person, and I'll be cautious about that. I'm gonna let her go as long as she'll let me. I looked closer yesterday and there aren't many amber trichomes yet. I think I can risk it.

IMG_74489.JPG

SweetSue genetics, coming to a dispensary near YOU

IMG_74489.JPG

Man sue she looks like a beast great job. Very lovely color she's got going on im excited to see how my d.c the purps turns out lol urs always look so beautiful it gives me hope. Plus now that I got sponsored by growant they offered to give me there newer light there 400watt g5 model i believe it was lol but yea very excited to see how my d.c clones do under her. The purps one I got going now is under my perfect sun dwarf star and so far all my plants under those lights get pretty dense frosty buds so shud be interesting to see what I get for a yield she looks promising tho but still not quite as big as the monster u got there lol.

Good Morning Sue!

I needed some joy talk after reading what our illustrious AG just decided, his divine knowledge of right and wrong, his personal morality and positional power supersedes the will and desire of the majority of Americans as directed at the polls. Grrrrr SO pissed ... I'll stop before I vent over 3 or 4 paragraphs. I needed some of your joy butter spread upon my mind, thank you Sue for having a happy place for us. Sorry to bring less than joyful words and anger to your joyful thread, but ranting among other angry folks is circular co-commiseration!

:sorry:

Peace
Keith

Good Morning Sue!

I needed some joy talk after reading what our illustrious AG just decided, his divine knowledge of right and wrong, his personal morality and positional power supersedes the will and desire of the majority of Americans as directed at the polls. Grrrrr SO pissed ... I'll stop before I vent over 3 or 4 paragraphs. I needed some of your joy butter spread upon my mind, thank you Sue for having a happy place for us. Sorry to bring less than joyful words and anger to your joyful thread, but ranting among other angry folks is circular co-commiseration!

:sorry:

Peace
Keith

The problem is the law. The AG doesn't write laws, Congress does. The AG enforces the laws that Congress writes. Just winging it and enforcing the laws that you like and not enforcing the laws that you don't, is corrupt.

After California's recreational legalization, there's no way that the Feds can reverse the trend. He's just forcing Congress to confront the issue - not his decision to make. And after all the 2018 State ballot measures have been decided, it'll be much easier for Congress to change Federal law.

... we hope ... :Namaste:

The problem is the law. The AG doesn't write laws, Congress does. The AG enforces the laws that Congress writes. Just winging it and enforcing the laws that you like and not enforcing the laws that you don't, is corrupt.

After California's recreational legalization, there's no way that the Feds can reverse the trend. He's just forcing Congress to confront the issue - not his decision to make. And after all the 2018 State ballot measures have been decided, it'll be much easier for Congress to change Federal law.

Agree that the 1970 CSA is the root problem, but the AG can ... OK ... I'll stop now.
Nothing gained by vehemently agreeing with like minds.

Peace
Keith

With "Fire and Fury" coming out next Tuesday we're gonna be subjected to a media spectacle the likes of which I don't believe any of us have witnessed.

Thank you Graytail. That put it into better perspective. :hug: A choice of capable candidates might be a good starting point. It seems the Republican Party has developed a penchant for putting forth completely unacceptable ones, and this can't really be a reflection of the heart of the country.

Keith, he's more bark than bite, more irritant than anything, but one to keep an eye on. He's putting forth an idea that defies modern science. It won't stand scrutiny and in the end may succeed in removing cannabis from the schedules entirely, since it never met any of the criteria for being there.

Man sue she looks like a beast great job. Very lovely color she's got going on im excited to see how my d.c the purps turns out lol urs always look so beautiful it gives me hope. Plus now that I got sponsored by growant they offered to give me there newer light there 400watt g5 model i believe it was lol but yea very excited to see how my d.c clones do under her. The purps one I got going now is under my perfect sun dwarf star and so far all my plants under those lights get pretty dense frosty buds so shud be interesting to see what I get for a yield she looks promising tho but still not quite as big as the monster u got there lol.

Thank you Jones. :hug: She is a pretty one. I chalk it up to the nutrient line. I'm excited to see what you get in the end, since it appears to have numerous looks. I'm making some brownie oil that's predominant toy purple DCs. The batch on the left is from TheRedDragon's garden, the deeper purple from Canna's aloe pot. That other is my Thin Mint GSC. It adds a nice chocolatey minty flavor to the brownies.

IMG_746614.JPG

My girl's throwing out nanners in a panic. I may need to hang dry this crop and harvest them again.

IMG_746810.JPG

IMG_74728.JPG

Spotted this one just popping out.

IMG_74738.JPG

IMG_74741.PNG

As I turned away I noticed the blossoms right below. :laughtwo:

IMG_74767.JPG

Shes a frosty one too.

IMG_74759.JPG

She's working overtime to continue her genetic line. I've already preserved it for her in the clones. :laughtwo: A few more days to go. At this point I figure let her do her thing until she stops blooming completely.

It's amazing the peace of mind I get from having one plant in a tent. I'm so glad I discovered this. I am soooo happy. :slide:

That Jamaican is just the prettiest plant I've ever seen. .

The news of the day here is that the medical Cannabis producers in this country - yes we have licensed MC producers in a country where its still an illegal 'narcotic' - have been granted access to the export market. I think the legislation just came into effect yesterday so it's all over the news. You can get a license to grow and produce it here - apparently that's a very cost prohibitive and difficult process - but only for government approved testing or export. .
Still, the climate is shifting, even tho it seems in some troubling directions sometimes. I heard yesterday that a doctor had told someone that it's going very slowly here because 'Australia want to be world leaders in medical Cannabis'. 'Ambitious', I thought, because we're woefully behind at the moment. My worry is that in Australian political parlance, 'world leaders' will translate to most tightly regulated, restricted and controlled industry on the planet. Our political climate is so conservative, even the left. I'm stoked by what's happening in the States of USA and Canada, and inspired by the positive perspectives shared here in this journal in the face of the difficult federal level, shall we say, 'challenges'. I figure the best thing I can do is read jacks book, keep growing and keep learning what I can about the myriad ways to use our wonderful plants for peaceful and healing purposes. I don't have the energy to be an activist out in the physical world - so I'll keep doing my little bit here, on 420. Flying in the face of draconian laws still in effect.

As always Sue, your words and your garden, and those of my fellow visitors to this room, are a constant source of joy, comfort and gentle inspiration.
:circle-of-love:

Yeah was texting arctic bowl already this morning. He's been by Murkowski's office already .. You are very correct. Sadly we can only elect the people who are supposed to represent us.... and promise to, then never so. Trump ran on fact that he wouldn't disrupt states sovereignty. Guess hes no better than the rest of the crooks....

No chance they will get far without a huge backlash. Maybe then they will understand being conservative and defending personal liberties includes access to cannabis.

Not even why I stopped by...

Just wanted to say the DC is looking super beautiful with the colors coming through sue!!!
Stay warm and have a joyous day!!!

That Jamaican is just the prettiest plant I’ve ever seen. .

The news of the day here is that the medical Cannabis producers in this country - yes we have licensed MC producers in a country where its still an illegal ‘narcotic’ - have been granted access to the export market. I think the legislation just came into effect yesterday so it’s all over the news. You can get a license to grow and produce it here - apparently that’s a very cost prohibitive and difficult process - but only for government approved testing or export. .
Still, the climate is shifting, even tho it seems in some troubling directions sometimes. I heard yesterday that a doctor had told someone that it’s going very slowly here because ‘Australia want to be world leaders in medical Cannabis’. ‘Ambitious’, I thought, because we’re woefully behind at the moment. My worry is that in Australian political parlance, ‘world leaders’ will translate to most tightly regulated, restricted and controlled industry on the planet. Our political climate is so conservative, even the left. I’m stoked by what’s happening in the States of USA and Canada, and inspired by the positive perspectives shared here in this journal in the face of the difficult federal level, shall we say, ‘challenges’. I figure the best thing I can do is read jacks book, keep growing and keep learning what I can about the myriad ways to use our wonderful plants for peaceful and healing purposes. I don’t have the energy to be an activist out in the physical world - so I’ll keep doing my little bit here, on 420. Flying in the face of draconian laws still in effect.

As always Sue, your words and your garden, and those of my fellow visitors to this room, are a constant source of joy, comfort and gentle inspiration.
:circle-of-love:

Do your best when you read to avoid anger and frustration as much as is possible. I'm going to take the approach of reading until it concerns me, then walk away and do something that moves my body so I can shake off the negative energy. Jack meant the book to be a call to arms, but equipped with the knowledge to counter argument. I don't want negativity to pollute the dream.

I've decided to dedicate myself to reading it cover-to-cover. Then I'll see what action it inspires.

Sue. Just popping up on this page. I haven't read back. But looking like rhodelization.
End of life. They do take time to mature.
Cool beans it is the only baby in the bassinet.
From what I see you should get seeds, if ya want. They may be mostly immature but I bet there is a full seed or two in there.

Good luck.

Thanks keltic. :hug: From what I see I could probably stretch her out another week or possibly two, and that may give her time to produce some seeds. Do you know long do they'd need to be in a live plant before chop?

Hey Sue!! Sorry I haven't been around in a while. The holidays were busy and i wasn't home but I wanted to drop in and wish you a belate Merry Christmas and hope you have a very Happy New Year. I see I have about 50 pages to catch up on!! I don't know who is worse for playing catch up....you or Pennywise LOL!

On a side note, I am digging my oil!! Such a nice bit of pain relief and its long lasting and easy on the lungs!! Next stop will be FHO! Gotta get Ms Stank caught up that thread so she can become the FHO expert.

This is the second of these to hermie before day 40. Does this suggest that she's ready to harvest that early?

Thanks keltic. :hug: From what I see I could probably stretch her out another week or possibly two, and that may give her time to produce some seeds. Do you know long do they'd need to be in a live plant before chop?

I memory serves 4 weeks. But don't let that change any plans or needs for the space.
They might not been visible. Hidden seed pods to look for fun.
Gotta think like a plant sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom