SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

* Make brownies following the recipe on the box, using the brownie oil as the oil portion. Use all of this oil, regardless of what the recipe calls for. Some call for 1/3 cup. Use the 1/2 cup and don't worry about it. It'll work.

Thank you for this! I usually just add 1/4 cup to bring up my dosing but knowing that I can go up to 1/2c with no issues is going to be awesome.
I made some really easy gummy bears over the weekend using infused coconut oil, I had always strayed away from gummies because in my mind they were too difficult to make. Geez was I wrong! If anyone is interested let me know, they only took about 5 min to mix up and 30 min in the fridge before they were jumping into my mouth.
Have a great weekend Sue, hope those temps start climbing up!

If I could find a way to make them without sugar I'd be all over it. I'm glad they've helped. I'm sorry to hear the New Year started off less than stellar, but things always work out, and the more chill you can stay the easier it is to see the opportunity open up in front of you. Brownies can be very helpful in awaiting inspiration. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It gets better. I promise you. :hug::hug::hug:

I am actually starting my Paleo diet again. I felt great once I got past the first 10 days. I use Medjool dates to add a little sweetness on this diet. The Medjool date in particular are gooey and have a nice rich caramel taste. It would be an awesome flavor profile to combine these with chocolate and coconut infused oil. Dates are sooooo healthy for you too! Such a powerhouse of nutrition. If you google brownies with Medjool dates you will find some paleo recipes. They can only get better with cannabis!

I am actually starting my Paleo diet again. I felt great once I got past the first 10 days. I use Medjool dates to add a little sweetness on this diet. The Medjool date in particular are gooey and have a nice rich caramel taste. It would be an awesome flavor profile to combine these with chocolate and coconut infused oil. Dates are sooooo healthy for you too! Such a powerhouse of nutrition. If you google brownies with Medjool dates you will find some paleo recipes. They can only get better with cannabis!

Oh.... what an excellent idea! I never considered dates as a sugar substitute. I'll go looking and start experimenting. Ooo....2018, the year biobomb brownies become healthy food as well as lock-in' meds. :slide:

Thank you so much. :hug::hug::hug:

Good morning everyone :love:

What a blissful life I lead. Sleep until 10 AM and it's of no consequence other than I got more sleep and I'm hungrier when I wake. :laughtwo: Life is sweet indeed.

Just wanted to stop for a moment and tell you all how important you are to me.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Gosh.....all this affection, and it's not even Sunday. Lol! My stomach says get to the kitchen NOW! so I'll catch up later. Lol! Join me in being boldly joyful today. Let's see what magic we can conjure from the cosmos, eh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll get us jumstarted with some pretty pictures. I think the Jamaican likes her new status as a flowering girl. She's perked up wonderfully after her drink and the increased sleep time.

IMG_757410.JPG

IMG_75757.JPG

IMG_757712.JPG

Good morning from Devil's Carnival 1.2. :ciao:

IMG_75799.JPG

Its the low-lying fruit I watch for. The cola tops always look good, up there under the light. The true test of your abilities is getting the lower buds to look bulky and inviting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_757811.JPG

I see lots and lots of cloudy and absolutely no amber.

IMG_758210.JPG

IMG_759810.JPG

Lots of purple essential oil filling the trichome stalks. :slide:

IMG_759910.JPG

IMG_76008.JPG

IMG_76039.JPG

IMG_76058.JPG

IMG_760610.JPG

Quite the looker, this one turned out to be. She's been a pleasure to grow. Makes me excited for the next ones coming along.

IMG_760714.JPG

Now get out there and have some Saturday fun. I'm starting with a brownie. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good mornin Sue! :passitleft:
I wanted to say that Jamaican and the Carnival are marvelous ladies.
Also, I totally dig the micro shots.:clap:
What a way to start the morning.
Stay sweet and as always keep it green.
:hug:

Here's a train of thought for you.

The daughter and I have been trying to figure out what game the RNC was playing with the Russians and the Hilliary emails. Try this:

We know how they went out of their way to obstruct Obama, from day one. Reading "Fire and Fury" one realizes that no one - not in the campaign, or in the RNC - expected him to win. The plan was to destroy Hilliary on her way into office and tie her up with so much legal garbage that she'd accomplish less than Obama - they still believe he was ineffectual *sigh* - while she spent the entire time putting out their brush fires.

It backfired when the Russians interfered with the election and the RNC gerrymandered the country to assure victory. They forgot about that.

It's hard to imagine the good ending to all this mess, but you know I'm gonna continue to believe that one will present itself if we keep ourselves calm while it all blows up. Stay medicated. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Thanks Stage. :hug: I'll be honest, the macro shots come when I ask my guardian angel to hit the button. :laughtwo: Stability with a camera first thing in the morning isn't always a possibility. Lol!

Have a wonderful day. :hug:

Here's a train of thought for you.

The daughter and I have been trying to figure out what game the RNC was playing with the Russians and the Hilliary emails. Try this:

We know how they went out of their way to obstruct Obama, from day one. Reading "Fire and Fury" one realizes that no one - not in the campaign, or in the RNC - expected him to win. The plan was to destroy Hilliary on her way into office and tie her up with so much legal garbage that she'd accomplish less than Obama - they still believe he was ineffectual *sigh* - while she spent the entire time putting out their brush fires.

It backfired when the Russians interfered with the election and the RNC gerrymandered the country to assure victory. They forgot about that.

It's hard to imagine the good ending to all this mess, but you know I'm gonna continue to believe that one will present itself if we keep ourselves calm while it all blows up. Stay medicated. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I tend to agree with you, but with the names changed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

When one conducts US State Dept business on the open internet, chances are good that many people, even people who are not Russian, will be watching and listening, including our own NSA. No? Our NSA didn't intercept the open unencrypted communications of our own Sec of State? We might want to ponder that question. So the Russians and the Chinese and Israel and England and France and Iran and North Korea, etc, all had access to every email she sent during her tenure. Those of us who know in detail how the internet functions and how easy it is to spoof an address, know how fundamentally stupid the explanations have been, so I understand why most people gloss over the whole unsecured communications thing.

That was the problem. 100s of entities gathered up the information as a normal course of conducting their business. It was no different than having conversations on the street. Anyone could listen in - "anyone" in this case being anyone who had the rudimentary skills to hack a account deemed less secure than gmail.

I think we'll find that Hillary and the Dem's appointees in government put their poop-filled bag on someone else's porch and rang the doorbell. :laugh:

But the future is hard to predict. :Namaste:

BTW, those macro shots are captivating. :love: Love the tight clusters of trichs.

[Edit] For giggles, search "NSA toolkit leaked". Then try to explain how anyone was able to pin it on a particular source. There's no way to know if it was "the Russians" or anyone else. Then try to explain why "the entire intelligence community" would claim such a thing. :hmmmm:

My apologies. I should be smoking, not posting. :bongrip:

:Namaste:

Sorry for the sidebar interruption in the political discussion, food is more my style lol, but what kind of sugar do you use in your brownies? I was wondering if there was a way to reduce the processed sugar with some honey?

:laughtwo: No problem UA.

Graytail.... interesting dynamic. Adds a whole new layer to the show. :laughtwo: Oh what a mess they all made.

Thanks for the compliment. :kisstwo: I love being able to see the colored oils in the stems. I was thinking I need to just keep perfecting this pheno and let others play with the purples. This chocolate variety is spectacular and potent as hell!

Ok UrbanAchiever, I use a boxed mix, but I'm thinking of switching back to making them from scratch. When I do I'll be looking at substituting Medjool dates for the sugar, thanks to the input by LadyGaea. I'd like to reduce my sugar consumption this year.

I'd think using honey would be very doable.

Graytail.... interesting dynamic. Adds a whole new layer to the show. :laughtwo: Oh what a mess they all made.

Thanks for the compliment. :kisstwo: I love being able to see the colored oils in the stems. I was thinking I need to just keep perfecting this pheno and let others play with the purples. This chocolate variety is spectacular and potent as hell!

Ok UrbanAchiever, I use a boxed mix, but I'm thinking of switching back to making them from scratch. When I do I'll be looking at substituting Medjool dates for the sugar, thanks to the input by LadyGaea. I'd like to reduce my sugar consumption this year.

OOooooh dates are a great idea, very sweet, and would compliment the brownie texture perfectly. Gooey sticky goodness. Hmmm I will be keeping my eye out for you to try that out. Cheers

Oh.... what an excellent idea! I never considered dates as a sugar substitute. I'll go looking and start experimenting. Ooo....2018, the year biobomb brownies become healthy food as well as lock-in' meds. :slide:

Thank you so much. :hug::hug::hug:

Good morning everyone :love:

What a blissful life I lead. Sleep until 10 AM and it's of no consequence other than I got more sleep and I'm hungrier when I wake. :laughtwo: Life is sweet indeed.

Just wanted to stop for a moment and tell you all how important you are to me.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Gosh.....all this affection, and it's not even Sunday. Lol! My stomach says get to the kitchen NOW! so I'll catch up later. Lol! Join me in being boldly joyful today. Let's see what magic we can conjure from the cosmos, eh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll get us jumstarted with some pretty pictures. I think the Jamaican likes her new status as a flowering girl. She's perked up wonderfully after her drink and the increased sleep time.

IMG_757410.JPG

IMG_75757.JPG

IMG_757712.JPG

Good morning from Devil's Carnival 1.2. :ciao:

IMG_75799.JPG

Its the low-lying fruit I watch for. The cola tops always look good, up there under the light. The true test of your abilities is getting the lower buds to look bulky and inviting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_757811.JPG

I see lots and lots of cloudy and absolutely no amber.

IMG_758210.JPG

IMG_759810.JPG

Lots of purple essential oil filling the trichome stalks. :slide:

IMG_759910.JPG

IMG_76008.JPG

IMG_76039.JPG

IMG_76058.JPG

IMG_760610.JPG

Quite the looker, this one turned out to be. She's been a pleasure to grow. Makes me excited for the next ones coming along.

IMG_760714.JPG

Now get out there and have some Saturday fun. I'm starting with a brownie. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Omg super sue at it again lol those triches are amazing i love it when u see the colors start to emerge in the stalks and the heads of the triches when I run my red poison autos i see the pinks and reds flow into the stalks but for my photos Ive only seen it in my black domina if i let them go long enuf in veg i can get the colors early on in flower i notice but if i dnt allow xtra veg time then I see the color come on late into flower towards the end but that's the only photo plant where I've gotten some oil color in the triches but yea great job on that girl sue very nice.

Looks like I need to put my chefs hat on and create a lovely Medjool date brownie recipe for you Sue. Did I forget to mention I went to culinary school and I am a retired chef and pastry chef? :cheesygrinsmiley: My goal is to write a autoimmune focused cookbook...might just have to have some cannabis recipes in there. I need to learn more on the properties of cannabis in cooking.:hmmmm:

The leaves on your babies are so dark and shiny that they look like fake plastic leaves. They're beautiful.

Thank you MrGreene. :hug: Had to laugh. Those fake-looking shiny leaves are one of the things the HB guys tout as a benefit of the kit, but I've yet to get mine to this point. With the hempy girls it's standard. :battingeyelashes:

Wow I love this thread. I feel bad for calling you momma sue before, it should be Dr chef scientist sue. Whenever I'm having a bad day you instantly make me feel better.
Grow on :)

Awww.... thanks. :hug: I wasn't insulted by the momma Sue designation. I've been a mom figure to more than one member on this site. I love unconditionally. That makes me somewhat magnetic. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thank you for this! I usually just add 1/4 cup to bring up my dosing but knowing that I can go up to 1/2c with no issues is going to be awesome.
I made some really easy gummy bears over the weekend using infused coconut oil, I had always strayed away from gummies because in my mind they were too difficult to make. Geez was I wrong! If anyone is interested let me know, they only took about 5 min to mix up and 30 min in the fridge before they were jumping into my mouth.
Have a great weekend Sue, hope those temps start climbing up!

The daughter is sitting right here asking for your recipe. You can share here or pm me. Thank you RheinRover. :hug:

Thank you MrGreene. :hug: Had to laugh. Those fake-looking shiny leaves are one of the things the HB guys tout as a benefit of the kit, but I've yet to get mine to this point. With the hempy girls it's standard. :battingeyelashes:

Awww.... thanks. :hug: I wasn't insulted by the momma Sue designation. I've been a mom figure to more than one member on this site. I love unconditionally. That makes me somewhat magnetic. :battingeyelashes: :love:

The daughter is sitting right here asking for your recipe. You can share here or pm me. Thank you RheinRover. :hug:
Gummies are real easy

I have a recipe in my blogs SuperSue

I made some yesterday
f26bcb5ea07c8f69db56ee59d8de583a.jpg

Hello plants of healing abilities, Hi SweetSue.:love::circle-of-love::love: Now back to studying I go...

Hahaha! I've been reading for hours. I desperately need to stop. I'm simultaneously working through "Fire and Fury" and "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" and the pain gets to be a bit much. I went and took some pictures of cannabis eye bleach. Lol!

Chem Dawg

IMG_760911.JPG

Devil's Carnival 1.3

IMG_76119.JPG

Red Diesel

IMG_76125.JPG

Ahhh..... I feel better now. :laughtwo: Time to shift into celebration mode and do more laughing. :cheesygrinsmiley: :roorrip:

Gummies are real easy

I have a recipe in my blogs SuperSue

I made some yesterday
f26bcb5ea07c8f69db56ee59d8de583a.jpg

I never thought to look in your blogs Chris. I'll do so. :hug: Love that cannabis leaf mold. It'd be hard to miss that they were infused, eh?

Mmmmmmmacros :yummy:

Sorry for the sidebar interruption in the political discussion, food is more my style lol, but what kind of sugar do you use in your brownies? I was wondering if there was a way to reduce the processed sugar with some honey?

Yep the medjools are tops. I'm doing something similar Lady G - a version of the auto-immune diet, but vego so not exactly paleo even tho similar (no meat or bone broths).

Check out Anna Jones - 'A modern way to cook'. Seriously awesome. .

Back
Top Bottom