SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Yes, sure looks as Sue's been knocking them outta the park this last flip, girl you got growing on. Good looking plants and pictures..........

GL and Keepem Green

Mmmmmmmacros :yummy:

Yep the medjools are tops. I’m doing something similar Lady G - a version of the auto-immune diet, but vego so not exactly paleo even tho similar (no meat or bone broths).

Check out Anna Jones - ‘A modern way to cook’. Seriously awesome. .

I was at the market today and completely forgot to check. It was so cold out we were in shock just going from the car to the store. I'll be out in a day or two. I'll look again. We have a couple warmer days lining up for midweek. I'm starting to get a touch of cabin fever. :laughtwo:

Yes, sure looks as Sue's been knocking them outta the park this last flip, girl you got growing on. Good looking plants and pictures..........

GL and Keepem Green

Awww, Woody, you're gonna make me blush. :bigblush:

Thanks. :hug:

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Gardner View Post
Mmmmmmmacros

Yep the medjools are tops. I’m doing something similar Lady G - a version of the auto-immune diet, but vego so not exactly paleo even tho similar (no meat or bone broths).

Check out Anna Jones - ‘A modern way to cook’. Seriously awesome. SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Thanks Ames! I will check it out. I have some vegan recipes I like and have a friend who is doing the same eating plan and is doing well on it!

I was at the market today and completely forgot to check. It was so cold out we were in shock just going from the car to the store. I'll be out in a day or two. I'll look again. We have a couple warmer days lining up for midweek. I'm starting to get a touch of cabin fever. :laughtwo:

Awww, Woody, you're gonna make me blush. :bigblush:

Thanks. :hug:

I am going to test run my brownie recipe converted to Medjool dates for the sweetener tomorrow. I always have a huge store of dates. It will be sans cannabis until I nail down the right fudgey deliciousness to get my stamp of approval!

My pleasure. The liquid sunflower lecithin is the secret ingredient that makes them hit faster.

Question for you Sue....well actually a couple questions. First one is Do you use the MBM2 to make your oil? If so, do you put the lecithin in before cooking it or after cooking it? I did it before, but after reading your brownie recipe, I see you added it afterwards. Was curious if you did it different in the MBM2 and if so, is there any difference between the two ways. The Coconut oil I make is great but sometimes it takes too long to hit.

Hey sue ive heard u mention a few times now but what is a bio bomb brownie? Or is tht the strain u used in them?

Over in the med threads we used a recipe of Cajun's to create an oil mix we call BioBombs. We have a whole thread dedicated to it. :cheesygrinsmiley: BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

It uses a carrier oil and liquid sunflower lecithin. The oil will hit faster and last longer with this formulation, and it's a way to stretch CCO. You'll get more medicinal value and more recreational high with biobombs than you will from just about any other oil I've tried, excepting the double-strength FHO. I personally prefer the FHO. Made with coconut oil it hits even faster. Lol!

When I make brownies I use a recipe adapted along the lines of the biobombs. My brownies hit within ten minutes and then again, more forcefully, at around 90 minutes or so. I call them my BioBomb Brownies. :battingeyelashes:

Question for you Sue....well actually a couple questions. First one is Do you use the MBM2 to make your oil? If so, do you put the lecithin in before cooking it or after cooking it? I did it before, but after reading your brownie recipe, I see you added it afterwards. Was curious if you did it different in the MBM2 and if so, is there any difference between the two ways. The Coconut oil I make is great but sometimes it takes too long to hit.

How much lecithin do you use Van? I use a liberal tablespoon for each cup of carrier oil. The coconut oil should speed it up a bit too.

I use the MB2 if I have a large batch of infused to make. It requires a minimum of two cups of liquid, and I most often use less, so I typically use the Instant Pot.

I took to adding the lecithin after I strain the oil. I didn't make sense to add it before, once I thought about it. :laughtwo: I want it in the oil, not the plant material. I usually add it while the oil's still hot and let it begin emulsifying as it cools. The secret to my brownies and oils may be the way I take them from cold or solid to liquid, room temp then back to chilled a couple times. I expect it may be getting everything more and more finely dispersed, which may be playing a part in absorbtion.

How much lecithin do you use Van? I use a liberal tablespoon for each cup of carrier oil. The coconut oil should speed it up a bit too.

I use the MB2 if I have a large batch of infused to make. It requires a minimum of two cups of liquid, and I most often use less, so I typically use the Instant Pot.

I took to adding the lecithin after I strain the oil. I didn't make sense to add it before, once I thought about it. :laughtwo: I want it in the oil, not the plant material. I usually add it while the oil's still hot and let it begin emulsifying as it cools. The secret to my brownies and oils may be the way I take them from cold or solid to liquid, room temp then back to chilled a couple times. I expect it may be getting everything more and more finely dispersed, which may be playing a part in absorbtion.

Thanks....next batch I will try it with adding the Lecithin in after cooking. I can run a baseline after testing that. Thanks....hope you are staying warm. Its -24 windchill outside here, good enough reason to not take the trash out tonight!

Thanks....next batch I will try it with adding the Lecithin in after cooking. I can run a baseline after testing that. Thanks....hope you are staying warm. Its -24 windchill outside here, good enough reason to not take the trash out tonight!

Our windchill is only -7. :laughtwo: I'm buzzed to the max, staying nice and warm. :hug:

Lol evening to ya Sue glad to hear your feeling stony tonight :) wonderful feeling today here as well.
Now on to the National Forest Sue........do you have the proper permits to allow for a sanctioned race such as the Malawi 500 :rofl: all your girls are drop dead gorgeous Sue but I’m very interested in the Malawi........you and Penny hold those pole positions so lots of pics please lol. Love ya Sue ;-)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Lol evening to ya Sue glad to hear your feeling stony tonight :) wonderful feeling today here as well.
Now on to the National Forest Sue........do you have the proper permits to allow for a sanctioned race such as the Malawi 500 :rofl: all your girls are drop dead gorgeous Sue but I’m very interested in the Malawi........you and Penny hold those pole positions so lots of pics please lol. Love ya Sue ;-)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

I'll take some Malawi glamour shots in the morning AB. :laughtwo: This hempy class is going out of their way to jockey for "Best Of Show." Lol! Good nutrients, great lights, interesting genetics.... how can I miss, eh? I have all these lovely friends cheering me on.

I was thinking tonight how this is like my living room and the Study Hall is my office lounge. Cajun's thread is my real workspace. It's so nice to have this one to touch base on. Regardless of the numerous threads I maintain, when I don't have a grow journal I feel lost. Lol! 33,764 posts before this one. Apparently I get around some.

Are you enjoying the evening? I'm about ready to call it a night. The eyelids are starting to droop.

Hey AB.....I forgot to leave this for you. Thanks. :passitleft:

Over in the med threads we used a recipe of Cajun's to create an oil mix we call BioBombs. We have a whole thread dedicated to it. :cheesygrinsmiley: BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

It uses a carrier oil and liquid sunflower lecithin. The oil will hit faster and last longer with this formulation, and it's a way to stretch CCO. You'll get more medicinal value and more recreational high with biobombs than you will from just about any other oil I've tried, excepting the double-strength FHO. I personally prefer the FHO. Made with coconut oil it hits even faster. Lol!

When I make brownies I use a recipe adapted along the lines of the biobombs. My brownies hit within ten minutes and then again, more forcefully, at around 90 minutes or so. I call them my BioBomb Brownies. :battingeyelashes:
Awesome thanx for the link ill be definitely writing all these down and taping the recipe to my mbm2 cookbook lmao so then I won't lose it for sure or my significant other won't clean up the living room and move my journal n then forget where it is lol cuz it will be with the mbm2 lol but yea very excited to try it out since now ill have some liquid sunflower lecithin and not the granules lol those don't quite work rite i dnt think atleast not for what im doin lol

Here's a train of thought for you.

The daughter and I have been trying to figure out what game the RNC was playing with the Russians and the Hilliary emails. Try this:

We know how they went out of their way to obstruct Obama, from day one. Reading "Fire and Fury" one realizes that no one - not in the campaign, or in the RNC - expected him to win. The plan was to destroy Hilliary on her way into office and tie her up with so much legal garbage that she'd accomplish less than Obama - they still believe he was ineffectual *sigh* - while she spent the entire time putting out their brush fires.

It backfired when the Russians interfered with the election and the RNC gerrymandered the country to assure victory. They forgot about that.

It's hard to imagine the good ending to all this mess, but you know I'm gonna continue to believe that one will present itself if we keep ourselves calm while it all blows up. Stay medicated. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:
If we don't hear from you sue we'll all know the truth ;)

Good Morning Sue!! Just a few pics from the Flower Tent to make you smile.

Dutch Passion 2 weeks into flower.

20180107_081313_resized.jpg

Carnival 4 weeks into flower. Getting 2nd Cat drench today.

20180107_082749_resized.jpg

Here is my L.S.D. at 6 weeks.

20180107_081355_resized.jpg

And lastly, my Blue Berry Ghost OG. She is 8 weeks and probably needs 1 more.

20180107_082836_resized.jpg
20180107_082858_resized.jpg
20180107_082907_resized.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. :thanks::circle-of-love::peace:

Oh Dave, thank you for sharing. :hug: The L.S.D. Is looking like she's gonna go all colorful too. Winter temps? My Devil's Carnival is displaying inn a way neither predecessor did. Kinda exciting. Hehe! I may be able to get another on into bloom while we still have cooler nights. Living alone, and sleeping alone I haven't been able to drop the temperature in the apartment like I did when Dale warmed the other side of the bed, so the apartment never falls below 73. The bedroom gets cooler at night simply because it's freezing outside and the brick can only keep so much of it out there. Lol!

What light are you growing under Dave? That cola strength suggests something much more powerful than I'm playing with. :laughtwo: I've been considering side lighting options for the flowering tents, but the plants are fulling the space, leaving no room for more lights.

Oh Dave, thank you for sharing. :hug: The L.S.D. Is looking like she's gonna go all colorful too. Winter temps? My Devil's Carnival is displaying inn a way neither predecessor did. Kinda exciting. Hehe! I may be able to get another on into bloom while we still have cooler nights. Living alone, and sleeping alone I haven't been able to drop the temperature in the apartment like I did when Dale warmed the other side of the bed, so the apartment never falls below 73. The bedroom gets cooler at night simply because it's freezing outside and the brick can only keep so much of it out there. Lol!

What light are you growing under Dave? That cola strength suggests something much more powerful than I'm playing with. :laughtwo: I've been considering side lighting options for the flowering tents, but the plants are fulling the space, leaving no room for more lights.

The flower tent is under a Mars Epi320. I wrote a review for it a while back if anyone is interested. The Mars Pro II Epistar 320 LED - A 420 Magazine Review By Dave Groomer. :circle-of-love::peace:

Wow! Just wow! :jaw dropper: What beauties you have! :dreamy:

If we don't hear from you sue we'll all know the truth ;)

Hahaha! This made me giggle. Hehe!

Good morning AussieNoob :hug::hug::hug:

Good morning everyone else :love:

Still so cold outside I dread going to the store. Brrrr.....

Happy Sunday everyone!! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Sunday morning hugs are my favorite.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Just rolling out of bed myself, but then I've been posting for about an hour, so I'm not as blissfully lazy as it appears on the surface. :laughtwo: I think I'll fill my day with indoor activities and watch the chill from the warmth and comfort of my cozy home. I hope all of you are holding up in the freeze. Tickles the hell out of me that Anchorage is warmer than we are. Lol! I'm sitting at 2 degrees, feeling like -9, and at the same time Anchorage is sitting at 18 degrees, four hours behind me and likely still in the dark of night. Is this a weird weather pattern or what? :laughtwo:

Speaking of Alaska, I'd promised AB some pretty pictures of Malawi, didn't I? :cheesygrinsmiley: Oh good, canna joy to brighten your day. :slide: Be right back.....

She's in her second week of flower.

IMG_76137.JPG

IMG_76148.JPG

IMG_76178.JPG

IMG_761811.JPG

IMG_762410.JPG

You can see the leaf damage caused by genetic misfiring following the bleach incident. Next Malawi in my garden will be from seed. Thank you Neiko for sharing this genetic line with me. :hug: I found I like her enough to order seeds someday. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_76237.JPG

IMG_76195.JPG

IMG_76215.JPG

IMG_76227.JPG

IMG_76206.JPG

Ahhh... I don't know about you, but that added to my level of joyfulness. Get out there and share it with anyone lucky enough to cross your path today. Let's spread that joy far and wide. :battingeyelashes:

Ok, I'm ready to get hydro therapy behind me and make breakfast. I'll be catching up with you in a bit. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom