Tad Broken English 3rd Grow - 1 THC Bomb -1 Local Caribbean Seed - Mars II 400W/Soil

Re: Tad Broken English 3rd Grow - 1 THC Bomb -1 Local Caribbean Seed - Mars II 400W/S

Looking great Tad!

My friend got my tent zipped and I received most of my other gadgets. Still waiting on my light to get delivered and need to get all the gadgets (fans, exhaust, etc.) installed. I'm hoping that I will be able to start my first grow by the end of this week. Wish me luck!

Re: Tad Broken English 3rd Grow - 1 THC Bomb -1 Local Caribbean Seed - Mars II 400W/S

Congratulation, 'im impatient your light arrives too, just don't forget to tell me here !!! and take as much pics as you can :)

Here it's still gently budding, i decided a natural grow so light distribution wont allow a big yield. I've been reading few others topics while growing two clone in secret ^^. Next round in few weeks will be two ladies LST with bends everywhere and scrog.

Here are the pics, flowering week 4 ends on Friday. breeders said 7 weeks and i think i'll wait week 8/9, nature will tell

20150114_113841.jpg

20150114_113912.jpg

20150114_113922.jpg

with love

T.

Tad, your girl is looking great! Looks like you're going to get a nice yield too.

My light came today, but I haven't made any progress in getting it or any of the other stuff installed yet. Had appts and classes on Mon and Tues and today I made some concentrated cannabis oil for the first time, so I was pretty focused on that. If you have any ailments, like pain, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or just about anything else, you should check out the threads by 420 Motoco that will tell you all about it (how to make it, how to dose it and all the things it's used for.) If I knew how to put links in here to his threads, I would. But you could search for concentrated cannabis oil and then further down where it asks for the author(?), put in 420 Motoco.\

Sun and rum...

Thank you KingjohnC for caring people and contribute to my modest yard.

Lovely looking THC Bomb you got there Tad! I'm a first time grower and I've got 2 THC Bomb autos in flushing stage just now. Went for an auto because its apparently easier. Will be interested to see how this turns out and compare pics with my two babies. Happy growing :peace:

Hi Stainless, nice to meet a strain bro' :) i went on your yard, MY GOD, they're gorgeous, just a very beautiful and successful first yard. I'll write on your yard soon about comparison, i'll have a way to compare how a HPS outperform or not on the same strain.

Tad, your girl is looking great! Looks like you're going to get a nice yield too.

My light came today, but I haven't made any progress in getting it or any of the other stuff installed yet. Had appts and classes on Mon and Tues and today I made some concentrated cannabis oil for the first time, so I was pretty focused on that. If you have any ailments, like pain, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or just about anything else, you should check out the threads by 420 Motoco that will tell you all about it (how to make it, how to dose it and all the things it's used for.) If I knew how to put links in here to his threads, I would. But you could search for concentrated cannabis oil and then further down where it asks for the author(?), put in 420 Motoco.\

Sun and rum...

My dear C-SPRITE, i know how much time various stuffs can be kept somewhere while dealing with a big calendar. GOOD LUCK for that point. Regarding Oil, i do not really need to take some but more important : when law is not very hard if you be spotted with one plant like i do, if they find any substance like oil, pb become much more bigger :).

little pics for this week end, week 5 started today

20150117_164821.jpg

20150117_164906.jpg

T

Hi LA, very pleased to see you pop here. And thank you for your advice, i'm using nuts very carefully so maybe she's a bit under feeded, actually i really dont know but if someone can help me i can take some pics under natural light to see true color.

thx again

T.

Hi all

Here two pics of my ladie under white light, purpose is to find if under feeded or not, someone can help me ? i'm using GHE flora series and strictly following feeding calendar :

20150118_125354.jpg

20150118_125412.jpg

Thanks in advance

T.

Hi all

Flo DAY 32. End of week 5 Sunday. Watered every 5 days with 5 litres of tap water and 1.5 grow / 3 ml micro / 4.5 ml bloom Flora series from GHE.

It's budding, still budding,

20150121_194558.jpg

20150121_194620.jpg

20150121_194712.jpg

With love

T.

Hi all

Here two pics of my ladie under white light, purpose is to find if under feeded or not, someone can help me ? i'm using GHE flora series and strictly following feeding calendar :

20150118_125354.jpg

20150118_125412.jpg

Thanks in advance

T.

Your plant appears to be a healthy green color with some minor nutrient burn on the leaf tips.

Those buds are beautiful Tad, I'm so happy for you that she's turning out so nice. How long is her flowering period? Is she done stretching yet?

Thanks a lot KingJohnC, LA put my judgment down for few days :)

Dear C-Sprite, the flowering time may be 7 week as announced by breeders, regarding led lighting here i may wait one or two week more. the stretch during 15/20 first days after i switched light to 12/12 (from 18/6). it was incredible, look at the below pics, the day i start to flower and 18 days after

20141216_143139.jpg

20150106_173411.jpg

Return back to daily news !!!! A good day today, Clone roots are growing fast now, 15 day to come and now seems to be good, may start to vegg them next week :

20150125_153828.jpg

20150125_153927.jpg

A good surprise now, THE LOCAL CARRIBEAN SEED survives, growed and two days ago first pistils appears !!!,

20150125_154302.jpg

20150125_154314.jpg

20150125_154319.jpg

To finish my ladie finishes week 5 today, i will start monitoring trichs this week :

20150125_154102.jpg

20150125_154146.jpg

With love T.

You've got some beautiful & healthy girls my friend & your success with cloning deserves a round of applause :bravo: :)

I agree with Skunny... I'll be reaching out to you when I attempt my first clones.

Well done my friend and week 5 of your first gurl...nice buds, very nice buds...

My have to stop by in the middle of the night and sample that one...LOL. Not to worrie I'll leave some of the "Blue Mystic" behind for you.

Congrats on your cloning success and your local Caribbean seed being a female! Your expertise is growing in leaps and bounds.

I have almost completed putting my grow tent and accessories together. I was going to start some seeds, but found a local dispensary that has Blue Dream clones, so I have decided to try my first grow with a 2 or 3 of those and join in on the memorial grow for BID (Big Irish Doode) who passed away last year. The dispensary makes their clones to order, so I have to wait until Feb 8th or so until they're ready. Maybe by then I will get up the nerve to start my own grow journal. I'm not very good with taking pictures and even worse at posting them online, so that will be my biggest obstacle to overcome in my decision of whether or not to start my own journal.

Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom