Tangie - 400W HPS & 300 MarsHydro LED - Soil - First SCROG

It is hot as shit and dry as hell in my garage! This heat wave is no joke!
IMG_136734.JPG

Put a box fan in window to suck out hot air. Helps a little.

Thanks, I've got one already going. I wish I had more power available out there so I could run my portable AC units...also wish the garage was insulated. If I owned this place I would have both those things already lol.

Thanks for the help though

Glad that serenade is working, let me know how the long term affects are. Ive decided to try an old method ive used that i found to be successful. 3 Tsp H2O2 & 2 Cups H2O. You can spray everyday, its all natural and works well. Maybe use the serenade once a week and the peroxide for daily maintenance.

Glad that serenade is working, let me know how the long term affects are. Ive decided to try an old method ive used that i found to be successful. 3 Tsp H2O2 & 2 Cups H2O. You can spray everyday, its all natural and works well. Maybe use the serenade once a week and the peroxide for daily maintenance.

So I did one complete treatment using concentrate that I pre mixed and applied with a pump-up sprayer. Using the wand made it a lot easier to get into all the inner buds on the plant. About a week later I noticed a couple small spots of pm that I couldn't be 100% if they were new or old and dead so I spot treated those. I haven't seen anything new since.

Effects: I noticed some burn spots on some leaves, nothing major. I think it was caused by large drops or puddles that sat for a while under the lights. Although the instructions say you can apply in any condition without burning, I would recommend applying when its cool or before lights out.

I also noticed that my plant doesn't have the same strong smell to it. I mean it still smells great if you get up close to it or touch it but I use to be able to smell it in my back yard from the exhaust vent.

In the end I think it did its job and stopped it from spreading, however I would prefer to use it in veg only as a preventative and not in flower. I'll keep the H2O2 in mind as I would rather use something that doesn't smell like shit! lol

The sour diesel is looking great outside, she didn't seem to mind the 112 degree weather we had last week. I just made sure to keep her well watered and to go easy on the nutes. Its hard to tell how much stretch she has undergone because it seemed like she did some in the tent bud never flowered and some outside once she started. Since I put her outside she has stretched almost a foot. I'm thinking now that her lack of flowering in the tent was mostly due to being root bound. She is 2-3 weeks behind my buddies outdoor SD that I cloned her from, I just hope the weather doesn't get too bad late into flower.

IMG_142638.JPG
IMG_142440.JPG
IMG_142338.JPG

Tangie update: She is on day 65 since the flip, I have been checking the trichomes and they are mostly cloudy with a few amber. I would like to see around 60/40 cloudy/amber before the harvest. I've started my last round of nutrients that I will probably use for the next 2-3 waterings and then flush for a week or more. I have noticed that her buds are starting to fatten up and fill in more so the end is in sight.

IMG_143444.JPG
IMG_143243.JPG

IMG_143138.JPG

She is beautiful:thumb:

Tangie update: She is on day 65 since the flip, I have been checking the trichomes and they are mostly cloudy with a few amber. I would like to see around 60/40 cloudy/amber before the harvest. I've started my last round of nutrients that I will probably use for the next 2-3 waterings and then flush for a week or more. I have noticed that her buds are starting to fatten up and fill in more so the end is in sight.

IMG_143444.JPG
IMG_143243.JPG

IMG_143138.JPG

Checked the trichomes on the Tangie and still mostly cloudy with just a few amber. Looks like she will be going for at least another two weeks. I bought some h2o2 for the bud wash and was thinking of cutting a branch and doing a test run on the wash and also do a quick dry on a portion to test out the high. I'm really looking forward to harvest time because the trimming should be super quick and easy because of all the pruning I've had to do to fight the pm.

On another note I will be starting my second journal in a few days, going to be growing three dif strains from Nirvana seeds ( Aurora Indica, Jock Horror, and Papaya). These are all regular seeds and if I get some males I am hoping to harvest some pollen and do some breeding with some fem strains I have coming.

Checked the trichomes on the Tangie and still mostly cloudy with just a few amber. Looks like she will be going for at least another two weeks. I bought some h2o2 for the bud wash and was thinking of cutting a branch and doing a test run on the wash and also do a quick dry on a portion to test out the high. I'm really looking forward to harvest time because the trimming should be super quick and easy because of all the pruning I've had to do to fight the pm.

On another note I will be starting my second journal in a few days, going to be growing three dif strains from Nirvana seeds ( Aurora Indica, Jock Horror, and Papaya). These are all regular seeds and if I get some males I am hoping to harvest some pollen and do some breeding with some fem strains I have coming.

My first grow i had the WPM. No biggee, i did the same way, just pruning pruning pruning. Do the test wash, you'll see, no big deal. Use a fan to air dry for bout an hour, then leave to dry. I leave them on a cooling rack for for days until the stem snaps (so you hear it), then jar with boveda (62%) and burp your jar several times a day for a week. Im chopping in 3 weeks, i will be doing the wash too. You'll notice WPM much sooner if there is a next time.

My first grow i had the WPM. No biggee, i did the same way, just pruning pruning pruning. Do the test wash, you'll see, no big deal. Use a fan to air dry for bout an hour, then leave to dry. I leave them on a cooling rack for for days until the stem snaps (so you hear it), then jar with boveda (62%) and burp your jar several times a day for a week. Im chopping in 3 weeks, i will be doing the wash too. You'll notice WPM much sooner if there is a next time.

Thanks, Age. I'm hoping there is no next time, I will be much more pro-active in my next grow against the wpm. I'm thinking I should have time today to do a test wash. Also, I need to order some more boveda packs, I use them in my humidor but they are 69-72%.

Back
Top Bottom